Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

4.1

Bit disappointed

Bit disappointed given the cost. Had 2 sheers installed. Went to close the curtains that evening but they would barely slide. Another visit for silicon to be put in the tracks. Noticed one of the rods isn’t quite straight. The office couldn’t get my email address right even though I sent them an email. Then admin sent me another email the day the balance was due to be paid when I had already paid the outstanding amount. Suggest shop around in future.

lorriane l.

lorriane l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

comparing apples with apples-considerably more!

A tad disappointed in the work and the attitude to rectify. I bought from them again and paid over twice as much as another company. I will look around more and get several quotes.

Welshmonkey

Welshmonkey

A tad disappointed in the quote.

Having had satisfactory work done before, we thought we would try them again, but were disappointed. Giving them another chance , their quote was excessive for the same product. We love to support SA companies, but it can be challenging. it does pay to get multiple quotes and compare products.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

See all Country Blinds Curtains and Doors reviews