Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

Country Blinds Curtains and Doors

4.1

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

VERY HAPPY and easy company to deal with.

We have used this company a few times over several years with great success. (We recently used a company close by for louvres that we were definitely not enamored with). We contacted T and C to discover they also do louvres. They came to do an on the spot measure and quote for 3 windows and we gave them an instant go ahead the. They did the installation some weeks later without fuss and cleaned up after them. The only downside was the wait time but were advised of the time frame from the outset. These 3 louvres were Chinese made and are way better made and finished than the ones we recently had made by another company here in Brisbane. I would have given T an C five stars if the wait was a few weeks shorter.

See all Country Blinds Curtains and Doors reviews