4.1

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Fantastic Service

I recommend Jake from Country Blinds, Curtains & Shutters at Parkside, as he was so kind and considerate. He was very efficient and made a difficult situation extremely easy. Thank you.

Gary D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sheer Curtains

40 % deposit which is fine but they insist full payment before installation. This worries me as if a company goes bust you will lose everything but its legal as per OCBA.I asked for payment after installation but I kept getting emails & text messages asking for payment. Even the technician thought I was paying after Installation.We had a day and time booked Thursday 9-10 am....I finally received a call @ 10.25 telling me the installer won't arrive until 11.15am.We paid approx $2500 for 3 sheer curtains inc rails. For this you think you would receive platinum service.My time has a value and 1.15 hrs lost time deserves something

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

I have caught up with the consultant tonight and she has cleared it all up with me. I will call you tomorrow to clear it all up.

Jake
Thankyou for your call today.You came across very personal and passionate for your business.You spent time to listen to my concerns and many other business wouldn't .My wife loves our sheer curtains.Thankyou again

RosieJarvis

RosieJarvisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks so good

Very happy with how the new blinds look. Great service. Wish we had them installed earlier. Would highly recommend this company and definitely use again. Thanks for making the service looks so fantastic.

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Rosie, thank you so much for the feedback. We hope you enjoy them for many years to come.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Country Blinds Curtains and Doors compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Alvin

AlvinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

10 out of 10

First time I have used this company and would recomd it with out a second through from loueen to the guys who did the installation if I could I would give U 6 stars

Michael Mile End

Michael Mile EndMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionals

Had 5 ziptrack out door blinds with automation. From Sales David to install and electrical work they were class all the way. Glad to have chosen well definitely recommend them

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Michael, thank you so much for the feedback! We hope you enjoy them!

Bruno B

Bruno BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Professional Company

Very impressed with Country Blinds from start to finish.
Ordered a motorised outdoor blind for our external verandah.
Quality of the product and the installation were perfect.
Thanks Team much appreciated, will certainly recommend your Company to my friends

JakeCountry Blinds Curtains and Doors

Hi Bruno, we are wrapped to hear this. We hope you enjoy the blinds for many years to come! Thank you.

Meghan

MeghanSouthern and Hills, SA

Blinds, curtains and security screen doors

I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and 7 houses. I have put curtains, blinds and screen doors in and have always be very happy all products.

Jesse

JesseSouth Australia

Amazing service and products

Living in the country isn’t easy when it comes to quality service and products at a decent price. We found that Country Blinds were the only ones who gave us a no fuss/ no pressure quote and were always happy to answer all of our questions. The installation guys were prompt, polite and extremely knowledgeable. Our motorised outdoor awnings have been one of the best improvements we have made to our home, we just wish we did it sooner!

Great Service, perfect quality and locally owned!

We had Country Blinds come out to quote and install 2 plantation shutters into our home 2 years ago. We were delighted with the turn around times and final product. Installation was completed by two installers as they were quite large shutters but they were in and out in half an hour. After all this time, we have not had one problem and will certainly be calling on Country Blinds to complete some other work around home.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Amazing, makes such a difference

We had some curtains made and installed in our lounge and dining areas. The lined curtains have added so much warmth to the house and look great. The whole experience was very professional from the helpful informative consultant through to the Installation. A great local family company, I would recommend to anyone.

Highly recommend!

We recently had Country Blinds out to install new blinds for our living areas and we love them! The whole process from free quote to final install was much quicker than we expected too, as we found out they are made locally in South Australia. We were so impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism displayed from the very beginning, and the quality of the blinds themselves. We will be using them for the rest of our home and recommending them to anyone we can! Thanks again!

Sarah

SarahSouthern and Hills, SA

Local and Great Quality

Their service from the get go was amazing. I love my sheers and shutters and loved supporting a local SA family owned company.
I would use them again and would recommend to anyone looking.

DebbieM

DebbieMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Country Blinds have just installed two Ziptrak blinds to our upstairs balcony. We had great service from the initial phone call to the sales rep who came out (and gave us their best price straight away, the other companies all had to 'phone the boss to see what the best price will be'). The installers were very clean, professional and we would not hesitate in recommending Country Blinds.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

Country Blinds have just installed a motorised Ziptrack blind to my 3rd floor balcony and I cannot fault the quality, price and service from the sales rep, admin staff and installers.

The sales process was low pressured and informative making the choice of blind for my balcony easy.

The installers completed a pre install check to work out how bring the 4.8m blind up-to the balcony and arrived on time to complete the installation.

The blind looks and works as specified and is very effective with reducing sun glare and heat into the apartment so very happy with the outcome. It also should add value to the property and worth the investment

Thank you to all involved.

Happy with blind and service

Just had roller blind installed and I think it's called a sheer blind installed in my home, absolutely happy with the products and also the service. All were friendly and professional, would definitely recommend them. Will be having them back for further work, thanks Country Blinds

Kristie

KristieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic quality and service!!!

Country Blinds installed all of the curtains, blinds and panel glides throughout our house. They look even more amazing then we could have hoped for. The quality is fantastic, excellent blockout, easy to use...I just can't fault anything. Perfection! We can't wipe the smiles off of our faces. Shannon was patient with us and gave us all the information we needed to help us select the right product. Adrian and Chris did a great job installing the whole job. They left the house looking fantastic. Highly highly highly recommend!!!

Bloody Fantastic!!!

An Absolutely Fantastic job!!! Had Ryan and David Carts head out and do a majority of the FANTASTIC work for me!!! VERY VERY PLEASED!!!! Quite the Perfectionists!!!! 100% FULLY Recommend!!! Thanks again Country Blinds!!! Will hassle you guys again if I need something else!!

Moz

Mozadelaide

Plantation shutters

The two Nathans installed our plantation shutters and adjusted our motorised roller blinds. Both of them were professional, courteous and most efficient in their roles. We are extremely pleased with the new shutters - they look magnificent and are most efficient in their operation. We wonder why we didn't get them sooner! We were advised of an 8 to 10 week wait, but they were installed in just over 7 weeks. Sarah is an excellent sales consultant - we have dealt with her on two occasions and she certainly knows her products to the finest detail. She suggested different options to our initial thoughts, and she was right!! Country Blinds is a great company to deal with.

Bob K

Bob KAdelaide

Excellent Plantation Shutters

We decided to order some plantation shutters for our bedroom, and chose Country Blinds. Sarah ( sales rep ) came to our home and provided great assistance in selecting the right shutters for our situation. The order took about 8 weeks to be delivered which is what we were told would be the "wait" time. They were installed professionally and look really great in our bedroom. We are very pleased with the result.

Exemplary product, quality, price and service

See all Country Blinds Curtains and Doors reviews