Cover My Trip

See the Best Travel Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Travel insurance.

Didn't use the customer support. Brought the policy online. Reasonably easy to set up but found the process a bit repetitive. Not bad value for money. Would probably seek a quote for my next trip.

Poor,poor,poor

We have always used Cover My Trip for our cruises and have always been happy with your rates and service for our one claim. Sadly, we were forced to go with another provider due to some genius in your company coming up with your ridiculous new policy of not offering a "Nil Excess" policy. Other friends that cruise have said they will never use you again either. Talk about lack of options for your customers.

Safety a priority

Easy to apply , straight forward and also spoke to customer support about an issue and was dealt with the issue instantly , it’s great value compared to others ive reserched

Good value travel insurance

Cover My Trip travel insurance was good value and wss easy to set up online.
We were fortunate not to require customer’s support nor make a claim.
A much travelled fried recommended Cover My Trip.

Comfortably covered.

I was most satisfied with the policy I bought to cover a world cruise. The staff I dealt with were polite and helpful and the service prompt. I would certainly use Cover my Trip again.

Covered Pre Existing Conditions

Was able to follow and answer simple online questions in regard to an existing but manageable condition. Cover was granted at a reasonable rate and this made the trip a little more relaxed knowing we had insurance cover.

Rasonable rates

Policy easy to set up and comparatively good value. since i have nevr made a claim I am unable to give any further rating - until a policy is put to the test I will never know how good or bad it is.

Review collected in partnership with Cover My Trip

Have recommended Cover my trip to all my family & friends , they are so professional and accommodating , I had to extend my cover twice while O.S and nothing was a problem excellent ..My family & I recommend them highly brilliant value for money on my policy with easy access and set-up .brilliant customer support

very fair

very good service . We had to make a claim and found the company to be very understanding and prompt with payment. Not often can you say that about insurance companies, highly recommended .

Insurance claim madeYes
Paul Q.Cover My Trip

Peter, sorry your trip included and event you had to claim on but happy the claims experience work well for you.

Good travel insurance

I can't fault the booking process or the documentation provided. It's pretty straight forward and easy to find the insurance that's appropriate for our needs.

We used Cover My Trip on a European vacation which involved multiple bookings on different credit cards. (I just wanted to make sure we were covered for everything and didn't trust that this would be the case with the cover on each credit card.)

Cover My Trip was easy to use and happily, I didn't need to claim. I'll be using them again.