Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara

1.0

ECJ24

ECJ24Derwent Valley

Horrible product !!!

Stage one of this mascara is 'nice'. Good comb and coverage of the mascara....but I'd stop there. Stage two is horrible !!! Feels like it glues your lashes together, literally sticks them together when you blink, removing this mascara isn't easy. It's horrible. Don't recommend it at all !!

HayleyN

HayleyNAdelaide

Regret buying

Worst mascara ever! It pulled out so many of my eyelashes even after washing my face and using eye makeup remover! So frustrated with this product. I brought it while it was on sale thankfully but still not worth the money I paid for it

Anna M

Anna M

Like glue

Covergirl Bombshell Volume mascara pulled my eyelashes out trying to get mascara off. It clumped then stuck like glue. It took 3 days to remove. I usually love Covergirl mascara.

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Covergirl Bombshell Volume Mascara compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes