Coverworld

Coverworld Questions & Answers

Jen
Jen

Do you do horse float covers please ?

Tonneau covers

Ray bray

Do you make tonneau covers

Hugh

It took five weeks for my order to be delivered, a custom cover for a station wagon. I also got the very strong impression that if I hadn't chased it up by phone and email, it could well have been longer. Is five weeks your standard time for a custom cover?

Nathan
Nathan

I’m still waiting for my T top roof for boat that I e ordered and paid for wondering how far away it is?

Coverworld
Coverworld   DM

Hi Nathan, Apologies for not answering this sooner! Your item was sent direct from the factory. I just spoke with the factory and they said your item was delivered to you on the 22/1. If you have any questions about the product feel free to call us on 07 5493 1400.

Kind Regards,

Coverworld.

Get an answer from our members and Coverworld representatives