4.5

88% · 15018 · 11%

Steven B.
Steven B.3 posts

Great product

I am very pleased with this product. It fits theseats perfectly on our Ford Ranger and look very smart. It is high quality and will serve to well protect our leather seats from their rigours of life on the farm.
Julius
Julius4 posts

Australian Made

Good product, lined (very soft) to protect paintwork. Arrived quickly and Australian made! Storage bag handy and product is easy to fit into it after use. Would recommend this particular product for car protection for weeks, but use their suggestions if intended to use for months (cotton sheet against paint etc). Heavy, but that is what you get when it is a quality product.
Colette
ColetteSydney, NSW

Perfect service

If only every company was as professional as Coverworld. From go to wo. Excellent service.
I was informed of the status of delivery at every stage. Product is of excellent quality.
Damien
DamienCentral Queensland, QLD

Good experience all round

Great service, great product, fit perfect and fast delivery, have recommendEd to other people already, would shop there again, thanks
Bern
BernSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Both items purchased were perfect

What a seamless experience and the motorbike cover and outdoor heater cover couldn’t be better.Contact was made by the company when original,item ordered wasn’t available but another item suggested everything went smoothly. So well made can’t be happier
Amanda M.
Amanda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality Products!

This is the second time I have purchased product from Coverworld. Their product quality is outstanding and price point cheap for the quality received. Their service was also outstanding when I needed to contact them with a question. Highly recommend!
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wheels Covers

Purchased these on line. Whole process was easy, and delivery was very quick. Covers are very well made , of good quality and reasonably priced. They also fit perfectly. Highly recommended.
Graham Ross
Graham Ross

Great product and customer service

The kayak covers I bought are great and excellent value for money. Delivery was prompt. The site was easily accessible and gave a good range of options available. Overall great customer service.
Ken
Ken

Satisfied Customer

I found the products that i ordered were to what the products are on the website and the quality is A one so have no hesitation in recommending products to anyone, also the service and delivery was excellent.
S Condello
S Condello2 posts

Outstanding quality

Outstanding quality, exceptional service. Will definitely be recommending to family and friends. We be reordering another cover for the golf cart, to leave at our holiday home, to save carrying it around.
Justine
Justine3 posts

Perfect fit for our camper and quick delivery

This item arrived quickly and was perfect for our new Cub camper. The customer service was fantastic! The communication was prompt and we were able to explain what we needed easily.
babz
babzNew South Wales2 posts

great cover

Purchased this cover for a custom made all purpose BBQ/Spit/Griddle/Camp Oven etc. etc.. Great quality cover which is easy to use and stays put [ie. wind will not lift]. Only thing i would have changed is maybe the colour. The colour is very nice, blends in well with the yard, but probably should have purchased in a darker colour.
James Brown
James BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivered quickly, high quality product

Ordered cover for BBQ and one for outdoor table. Both delivered quickly. Look to be high quality. Was sick and tired of buying covers that only last a few years. These two look like they will last a long time.
Kerrie
KerrieIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Coverworld covered my seats

Product arrived within time frame, the package was secured, installation required a little navigation but got it in the end. I am happy with fabric and design and would recommend Coverworld.
Milly dePaw
Milly dePawAU6 posts
Mark Simpson
Mark SimpsonPerth, WA

Very good quality product, perfect for protecting my boat

Easy to navigate the online store, excellent high quality product, shipped quickly and well packaged! The covers have been really well thought through and fit my boat perfectly, I am very happy with the Coverworld service and product.

Christina
Christina2 posts

Great quality and service

I bought two covers for my balcony chairs. The ordering process went smooothly and the covers arrived quickly. The quality of the covers is really impressive. The material is very robust, but still lightweight. The covers fit easily over the chairs and come with straps so they can be secured easily around the chairs (very important as my balcony is rather exposed to the wind!). I am very happy with my purchase!
Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Quality and helpful staff

I bought a cover very happy with the service as we had a few issues with the logo but it was easily sorted and the product arrived, easily installed and proudly now displaying our Brand. Great Job!
Germano
GermanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality and quick delivery

I bought 4 covers from them, all very good. Well thought out product, includes straps to keep the covers secure. Did not let any water in even on the post bushfires storms in SEQ.
RR-Brown
RR-BrownGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Good product. Excellent service

I bought 4 covers of different sizes online from Coverworld. The covers arrived promptly and matched the online description. One had some minor flaws. When I told Coverworld about this, they immediately offered me a replacement without question. I can't say how durable the covers are, but so far, so good.
Richard P.
Richard P.

Coverworld trailer cover

Ordered a 7x4 pre made trailer cover from Coverworld, it arrived a couple of days later. Easy instructions to install and the cover does the job nicely. Early days but it appears to be pretty well made and for the cost I'm fairly impressed.
Emu Plains NSW
Emu Plains NSW4 posts

Cover for Avan Aliner

I picked Coverworld after seeing terrible reviews of other covers, some lasting less than 12-months before ripping.
Took me a little while to find the cover I needed as the range was quiet big.
Gave them a ring in the end and they were very helpful and had plenty of product knowledge.
The purchase process was quick and easy and the cover arrived very quickly.
Opened it up and it looks very well made and hopefully durable.
Let you know how the cover stands up over time.
MSV
MSV

Great product and service

Using the website created an easy ordering process, including being sure my recent model car was selected. The company's phone contact to clarify my order was professional and polite. Very fast delivery. Clear fitting instructions also provided - so that went smoothly.
Shells
ShellsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Great customer service

Great website layout , easy to match cover with product .
Email queries answered promptly.
The delivery was incredibly swift
This was my second order
Take advantage of affordable sale prices
I highly recommend Coverworld
Harvo
HarvoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Seat covers for Mazda 3

Items were delivered several days sooner than expected. Good start! Fit was good and material seemed substantial. Fitting took longer than I thought - despite checking I had the right covers for the right seats, I made some mistakes and later realised each component was labelled inside! There were a couple of flaws - one strap was sewn at both ends making a loop and the rear seat was quite challenging because in my model, the rear seat squab isn't fully removable. Still it wasn't that hard, only time consuming (and needing to crawl under the seats). Overall I am very pleased and feel I got a good product at a reasonable price so happy to recommend Coverworld.
Eska
Eska

Great product, not so great quote process

Ordered and received 3 outdoor furniture covers. Very well made with great fabric that's already been tested by a big storm and passed with flying colours, held of water and covers hardly moved in the wind due to great straps and ties. Originally submitted a custom order quote via Coverworld's online quote system, 3 weeks later hadn't heard anything and really needed covers so ordered 2 seperate covers for L shape couch instead of one. That aside very happy with price, great quality product and super quick delivery process that I was updated on the status via email throughout the whole order process. Would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate ordering from again.

Karen M.
Karen M.Perth, WA2 posts

Great product, easy ordering, prompt service!

After much searching found finally found the right covers for our outdoor setting at Coverworld. Informative website, easy to locate products and order. Very happy with the design, quality of the workmanship and prompt delivery even through we are in WA. Very pleased to be supporting an Australian owned and operated business.
Zacmia
ZacmiaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Great product

Seat covers are perfect fit well made. Arrived as described. Very comfortable. Easy install. Service was great. Very happy with the prompt delivery. Would highly recommend for any car you have.
Dianne W.
Dianne W.Sydney, NSW

An easy to use site for a professional product!

I had visited many online sites to purchase an 'outdoor patio furniture cover'! "Coverworld" was the easiest site to use, excellent range of sizes, and very reasonable pricing. Actual ordering and delivery was extremely efficient, cover fits perfectly and good quality, very happy! Show reply
Annette
AnnetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what I wanted

They were a good price and exactly as advertised. Great for the caravan giving me peace of mind. Great deal offered, meaning I could buy for family too. Fast delivery. Pleasure to deal with. Show reply
Clive
Clive

An excellent range of covers, great website and prompt delivery interstate

Website easy to navigate. Cover well made out of sturdy materials. Very accurate description of products so selecting is easy. Delivery was prompt. Cover is well packed and has handles and good quality straps. Show reply
Aileen
AileenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sensational product

I am absolutely stoked with how good my cover is from Coverworld.
The cover is so well made, fits perfectly and we found it very easy on their website to match our setting to sizes available. The quality of materials is very impressive plus the quality of finish is second to none.
I would most certainly recommend anybody to purchase their products, 5 Star! Show reply
Rick
RickSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic Seat Covers!!!

Locating the correct covers to order was relatively easy. The covers arrived really quickly, are fantastic quality and look great. They will protect the car seats for years. The instructions supplied were comprehensive but not really needed - they are only seat covers. Very satisfied with my purchase and will be buying more products from Coverworld. Show reply
Wazzaaaa
Wazzaaaa2 posts

Great products

Five stars go to cover world love their products, we have bought from them on more than one occasion but the choice of courier we were not happy with.
We live an hour away and item took over a week to arrive, courier blamed bushfires down south.
Had no trouble with other deliveries from interstate at same time, not meaning to be picky. Show reply
Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great product

I purchased 2 large outdoor patio chair covers for my cap cod chairs. The online ordering process was straightforward, the covers arrived within 3 days and the quality is exceptional. Would definitely recommend. Show reply
Mike D
Mike D

outdoor setting covers

This is the third purchase of an outdoor lounge cover, and table setting cover. The quality of the product is exception, good quality in material, and far superior to other store bought items. The sizing as quoted was exact for my needs, and service and postage was excellent. It also included free postage. Also the price is comparable to the quality of the product. The covers are in the weather all the time, and yes they are waterproof with no leakage. They also keep out the sun from the setting and cushions, and the material does not breakdown in the elements. A very satisfied customer, and will purchase again from Cover world. Show reply

Molly
MollyWestern District, VIC

Outdoor Setting

Very happy with the cover for a large round table & 6 large chairs . Great quality fabric and is very well made, quick free delivery & fantastic price. Easy to order online , we would recommend buying with Coverworld! Show reply
Micki
MickiSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Best quality Cover

This cover is great qualtiy, fits the ute to perfection. Its great knowing that the ute will be protected from UV rays as I have just had a complete respray.....and easy to use :) Show reply
Neil
NeilPerth, WA7 posts

Ideal

First contact via email with their sales team was excellent. They put me on to the suitable size and product and the sales process was easy.

The tyre/wheel covers are a perfect fit, excellently made and robust and should save my tyres/wheels on the caravan from harsh winter conditions and sun damage for years to come.

That impressed I am seriously considering a hitch/drawbar cover now!

Happy Days. Show reply

LAUREN
LAURENHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Lounge Covers

I bought covers from Coverworld after researching other websites. The fit suited the sizing of my lounges . Delivery was prompt and the fit was perfect. They stay in in very strong wind. Show reply