4.5

88% · 15018 · 11%

Peter  Hayward
Peter Hayward

Great advice and service

I contacted Coverworld with a problem I was having. They had the solution and got the product to me very quickly. Very fast and easy service. Happily recommend them to anyone with covering issues Show reply
Gayness happy chairs.
Gayness happy chairs.Northern Region, NSW

Happy chairs on the back deck

Delivered quickly within 3 days of ordering. Sizing accurate and match the website guides. Well manufactured and easy to install. 4 covers opened package and they slipped straight on. Happy. Show reply
cindy
cindySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

excellent table cover

Website was very easy to navigate. Table cover arrived promptly. The cover is made of very strong fabric and fits well - have struggled in the past to find covers that aren't flimsy and that fly off with the slightest breeze. Will probably ordermore covers in the new year as very happy with this product Show reply
Service seeker
Service seekerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Prompt reliable and exceeding expectations

Service was excellent with regular updates tracking delivery. The product was as advertised and better quality than expected. Dealing with Coverworld was a breeze and would recommend their product to others. In a word - excellent! Show 4 replies
Mal McKay
Mal McKayNortheast, VIC3 posts

Prompt service, great product

First product purchased by us from Coverworld. Ticked all the boxes, prompt delivery, fitted our table and chairs perfectly and made of a strong fabric that I hope will stand up to the elements. Only time will tell. Show reply
Peter
PeterGold coast6 posts

Covers and Service exactly as you'd expect them. 10/10

To the point:
1: Website - super easy to search on Google and easy to follow
2: Product description 100% accurate and with photos
3: When phoning for details, phone answered promptly
4: Phone staff VERY friendly and helpful.
5: Follow up with additional info was quicker than could be expected.'
6: Dispatch within 2 hours of confirming order
7: Product arrived 2 days later and exactly as promised.
8: The product itself is better than expected

I can only recommend this company as 10/10 and a very pleasant experience. Their cover is of significantly better quality than similar brands. In fact I'd say its probably twice as good. Show reply

Sandra S.
Sandra S.Hunter Region, NSW

Going to do the job so well

Ordered the product here within 2 days! Fits so well and the cover is so strong and waterproof exactly what we wanted. So easy to order and use there site to find the right size and order was so easy. Show reply
Brad
BradSt Kilda3 posts

Didn't send me the cover for months! Then sent the wrong size

Sent the wrong size, I returned it.

They didn't send me another one for over 2 more months. I had to remind them to send it.

Sent the wrong size again.

Just go somewhere else, this company is rediculous.

Coverworld   DM

Hi Upset Customer. Coverworld world is under new ownership and I hate to see you have had problems with our service in the past. I would love to make this right for you. Please feel free to call me to discuss this. Andrew (Coverworlds new owner)

john p
john pPort Macquarie2 posts

perfect fit, love my new cover

amazing guys to deal with,,,professional and helpful all the time even with an unusual request,,it fit perfectly and looks great.

John
John

Quality

Ordered a Suncover for a large dual axle caravan with extras. Great service and helpful on a couple of matters that we were unsure about.

Error in measurements for wheel covers so they sent correct size without question while we were still in receipt of incorrect items.

Sits and looks good on van

Would suggest a short video rather than a couple of stills on initial fitting to simplify

Very happy

Michael
MichaelSydney

NEIL
NEIL4 posts

Excellent service

Bought cover online for outoor patio heater. Arrived super quick and quality is actually better than i anticipated. Will definately use again.

PJS
PJS2 posts

Kimberley Kamper cover

The cover was purchased on line but with some minor discussions by phone to ensure I had to right size etc for my KK. The staff were easy to deal with and provided profession advice to assist my silly questions.

Once the order was paid in full it was only a few days before it was shipped to Canberra and it arrived safe and no marks etc.

I chose the tarpee fabric in silver and am very happy with fit and also the quality. Great job Stormcovers keep up the good work.

DebW
DebWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Best investment we made

Can't fault Coverworld from the initial contact to the final product. We had attempted to by an off the shelf cover for a lounge on our undercover deck and failed. I found Coverworld via Google search and they gave excellent advice on what type of covers could suit.

Once we decided we were sent 'paperwork' to check measurements and I also received a call from their patternmaker to clarify a couple of points. We received our cover and it was a perfect fit! So easy to put on and looks terrific.

I would highly recommend Coverworld to anyone looking for a custom made cover. They are happy to address concners and advise on best options

gumble
gumbleNSW15 posts

Good quality cover and fast delivery

The quality of the cover is very good, there is a link in the sales order email to show detailed instructions of how to install cover to the trailer, which is very easy to follow.

Shipping was very quick and communication by email was excellent, so I would recommend Coverworld as they provided great service - thank you

dion
dion

absolute pleasure to do business with

i made a mistake ordered wrong product not once but twice my mistake the young lady sorted it in a flash then emailed me the new invoice no problems but only then did i see the reviews by others i think alot is to do with peoples attitude some will not cooperate and turn a blind eye all i can say is keep doing what you're doing it works for me thanks to all involved

GMP
GMPKatherine, NT3 posts

frockqueen
frockqueenAU8 posts

Excellent Service

The company was Excellent to deal with and handled my order for a Stormcover custom cover very professionally. I was sent the specs for my corvette so I could review the measurements for confirmation. Once the order was paid in full it was only a few days before it was shipped to Tasmania and it arrived as per couriers time frame. I chose the storm and hail cover fabric Very happy with fit and also the quality. excellent value for customised all weather cover.

Lynn L
Lynn L

Perfect

Just like to say what terrific service Cover World gives. Brilliant!! We have bought outdoor covers quite a number of times from Cover World & they have been great Thank you

Glenys G.
Glenys G.Canberra2 posts

Just what we needed

Needed a cover for a fabric covered rocking chair that we wanted to keep on the deck under a pergola. The patio outdoor chair cover's dimensions were almost spot on. Happy with the speedy delivery and good fit. Also impressed by the wide range of options in sizes.

Pete D
Pete DNewcastle

Great value and super fast delivery

Ordered a pool table cover online and it was dispatched and delivered immediately. The cover fits perfectly.

Thx very much.

Juliet
JulietSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

New Umbrella cover looks fabulous

Desperately needed to replace my cantilever umbrella cover. Looked at the Coverworld website and found one pretty much the perfect size. Ordered it on Easter Monday and even with it being a short week received it on the Thursday. Very pleasantly surprised, good quality material, nice and roomy and straps in a couple of places to keep it secured when not in use & good neutral colour. Would very much recommend Coverworld.

GJS
GJS

Item never received

Made telephone order for cover. Did not receive any further correspondence. Item incorrectly addressed to neighbour who signed for it. Unlikely I will get it back as it was delivered a week ago. Very disappointing.

Benjamin
BenjaminDysart3 posts

Exceeds Expectations

I am extremely happy with the custom cover i got for my ute. Out fits very well and it came with instructions. And the workmanship is excellent I would recommend Coverworld to anyone.

Kevin
KevinSydney4 posts

No Instructions and Wrong Size (after clarifying three times)

Excitement turned to massive disappointment when my soft tonneau cover arrived with NO INTRUCTIONS and WRONG SIZE.... will call in morning to see what they will do. This will be a real test of their Customer Service.

I'm a Tradesman and Yes! I did measure Three Times and provided correct measurements according to their instruction. Looking at it, seems they've failed the old adage: "Measure Twice, Cut Once".

Michelle B
Michelle B

Excellent service

Arrived quickly even during busy Christmas period. Easy to navigate website. Responds to emails. No problems with purchase. Product as described.

Wayne Wockna
Wayne Wockna

Very professional and excellent after sales service

I purchased a soft tonneau cover for my tray back ute online and was a bit apprehensive about it having to be custom made for ladder racks. After a small mix up with manufacturer, they made a cover with continuous cord instead of bunji loops, I received the replacement cover and it fitted like a glove. Very happy with the after sales service from Dianne. Thanks again, it was a pleasure to deal with you guys.

Mark Thornber
Mark ThornberSydney

Excellent Service, Excellent Products

I purchased a cover for my trailer and the price and customer service was brilliant. The team at Coverworld could not do enough for me and the product arrived the next day- Wow!!. I would thoroughly recommend this company.

Paul
Paul

Unreal!!

I purchased outdoor furniture covers online. I am very impressed how quickly they arrived, the quality of them and how well they fit.

Albort1
Albort1Sydney, NSW2 posts
Coverworld   DM

As the business owner can you please call me or advise your order number so I can look into this 07 54931400

Nick P
Nick P3 posts

Fantastic product & service

Fantastic product & service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on 9th August 2017

After 14 years of wear my Toyota Hilux Truck Seat Covers were in a sad state - I tried to buy in store but to no avail, they told me they were no longer available. Then I discovered that this company Coverworld was able to make a new Seat cover for the Toyota Truck, then - as a previous customer has written - following my online purchase and delivery, the product is an excellent buy. The Toyota Truck seat covers fitted perfectly and made in a good quality material. Very pleased with the complete process of purchasing and delivery. I recommend the service, supply and product.

Gazza
Gazza3 posts

Fantastic product

Following my online purchase and delivery, the product is an excellant buy. The outside seat/chair covers fitted perfectly and made in a good quality material. Very pleased with the complete process of purchasing and delivery. I recommend the service, supply and product.

Col
Col

BBQ Cover

Have ordered a BBQ cover and was easy to locate on the web and pay and all good so far re its prompt delivery.

Philip  Jon
Philip JonMISSION BEACH6 posts

George Flinders
George FlindersFlinders4 posts

Great Service and Product

We are very impressed with the stormcover we ordered online from Stormcovers Australia for our Bailey caravan. Although not cheap, the quality and service we received were excellent. All our many emails and calls were patiently and promptly answered. The result is a hail and water resistant cover that was specifically made for our van. The fact that it unzips into 3 parts means that I can roll the front, roof and back part on the van myself with a bit of effort. This avoids rubbing the roof with the cover as I put it on. A couple of issues in the supply of accessories were quickly and efficiently rectified without cost.

Billy C
Billy C

Excellent service and great quality product

I ordered a set of covers for my outdoor furniture on Monday afternoon and received them on Wednesday morning, now thats what I call customer service!! The covers are fantastic quality with inclusive straps and tension pulls. i heartily recommend these folks. cheers Billy C

Colon
Colon2 posts

Fantastic service

Great service from start to finish. Friendly and efficient sales person.Cover purchased over the phone. Quality product. Quick delivery. Highly recommend Coverworld. Thank you Coverworld

Kerry
Kerry

Deon
Deon

Great friendly service and a fantastic product

I ordered a cover for an outdoor kitchenette barbeque. Being a custom cover I was somewhat concerned about taking accurate measurements on my own and expected a long turnaround time.

Thankfully Dina provided me with simple instructions and pictures outlining what needed to be measured. The cover was ready for delivery in a week and I was given upgraded materials at no extra charge.

The cover fits perfectly. A very pleasant experience.

angela
angela

Excellent service!

Thanks to the team at Coverworld for great service and quality cover. Pleasure to do business with you and will certainly recommend you to anyone who needs a cover made.