4.5

RobertMelbourne
Callum T.
Callum T.

Over a month late

Ordered a custom tonneau cover before Christmas, didn't receive it until mid-January. They promised me a free bottle of protectant spray to make up for the lateness, but that was never delivered. Stopped replying to my follow-up emails at some point as well, and when I finally called they told me it had already been dispatched but they'd declined to call me to notify me. The cover was fine when it finally arrived (at the wrong address, as I had moved by now and they ignored my email asking to update my delivery address) but I definitely wouldn't order from them again in a hurry.

Kevinmackay3 posts

Toyota soft cover

Ordered more than a week back an had to phone to hear that they have a supplier sending it to me and will phone me back today. I phoned at end of day as they never phoned back just to hear that the person has not followed up and will tomorrow. so it no idea where my order is and sound like I will be waiting till who knows when.

Just great. The advert said 2 days you will get email that it was dispatched. Still waiting.

Awesome.

jim
jim5 posts

wrong order, over priced for what you get

It took over a month to receive my tarp, plus it come with missing parts and wrong size parts. Quality isnt very good very much over priced. Wish i never ordered through cover world.

Sam
SamPerth, WA11 posts

Coverworld is awesome

I bought a 365cm x 230cm Rectangle Patio Table cover from these guys, had it shipped across country $12. Arrived quickly, great design, drawstrings, clips and straps under the cover as well. Heavy duty canvass is awesome, well worth the money spent $129

Show reply

Customer
CustomerBrisbane

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

repeat customer

I also have had dealings with [Personal Names Removed] & found their service to be of the highest standard like the products from Coverworld. I purchased my first outdoor setting cover & it was delivered from in 4 days from Queensland to Victoria. I was very impressed. Having purchased another setting for a holiday house I immediately contacted Coverworld & purchased another cover, again delivered promptly.
The product is of a fantastic standard.
Laree
LareeMelbourne2 posts

Beware - significant colour variation between covers for outdoor furniture

I recently purchased four covers for outdoor furniture. When they arrived I noticed significant colour variation between the covers. I contacted coverworld and was told someone would call me back that day. A week later when I had heard nothing I contacted the company again. I was informed by a company representative that the colour variation was normal. I was also told if I wanted to exchange them for a better colour match I would have to pay a $25 "restocking" fee! I wish I had been informed of the colour variation at the time of purchase as I definitely would not have proceeded with the purchase.

Evgenija
EvgenijaMelbourne6 posts

NGK
NGKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Terrible customer service, rude salesperson

Gave me the runaround for swap over cover as the measurements that is on there website is wrong and worst of all they wanted to charge me a restocking fee $30 if i wanted to send cover back and false advertising on the product features. But got cover swapped over no ifs or buts by manufacturer

restocking fee for there wrong product features and measurements Buyer beware