Cowon AW1 (Single Camera)

Cowon AW1 (Single Camera)

Cowon AW1 keeps failing

I purchased this unit new with my car and after 8 months it died. Had it replaced under warranty and now my second unit has died. Even when they were working they were somewhat unreliable. I would not recommend spending your money on this unit. I am now looking for alternative brands.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overheats every day

Had this installed with a new vehicle purchased.

Ideally to record a vehicle hitting my vehicle and leaving. Sadly the Cowon overheats almsot every single day in Australia.

When I return to my car after work it will take 10 to 15 minutes for it to sufficiently cool down to begin working again.
    Often I have returned home before it is recording.

The Quality of the video when it is recording is good and sound is captured.
    For the price we paid there are better options.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Battery problem

Definitely not worth paying all that money for something that doesn't work properly, and replaced tw

all terrain driver

all terrain driverPerth, WA

AW1 COWON AUTOCAPSULE

PAX999
    PAX999

this one is really handy and nice look. I've installed this in my car for 1 year and half. I never had a problem with this one. In summer, the unit gets a bit hot, but no issue after all.

Roy

Royasked

How do you setup remote monitoring for this

Amy c

Amy casked

Hi, my dash camera is saying “unable to read memory card” I tried to format it but after I re-inserted the card the error message “not recording properly” appeared.. or something like that and then it reverts back to “cannot read memory card”. How can I fix this?

Stuart D.

Stuart D.asked

Hello the unit has stopped working, looks like no power, when we press on the side button nothing is happening, removed plugs (2) then reconnected - still no power any suggestions

Get an answer from our members and Cowon representatives