Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Live Drive 32" (CS4L17B32)

Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Live Drive 32" (CS4L17B32)

MPN: CS4L17B32

See the Best Ride-On Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wayned

wayned

good solid hard working mower

My old Cox died after 20 years of hard graft so I thought another Cox would be the go. Am very happy with the outcome, the new one is just as good as the old (bit more plastic though). It is a fairly robust ride on, powerful and cuts well although it is not designed for English style lawns. I bought the live drive because the hydrostatics have too much to go wrong with them, I prefer a basic hard working mower. If you want a mower to cut without pampering check it out.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Chaso

Chaso

Good choice, great mower.

Put this mower straight into some heavy work and compared to my old workhorse, this machine just ate it. So simple to operate and simple in its design. Best in the range for ease of access, don't need to through a leg to get on it.
The only thing that takes a little getting used to is the steering seems a bit heavy in tight turns and basically, we're ever the wheels go, the mower will fit, which is great.
Highly recommend these machines.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

See all Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Series Ride-On Mowers reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Live Drive 32" (CS4L17B32) but you can read 5 questions about Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Series Ride-On Mowers.

Get an answer from our members and Cox representatives

Download manual