Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Series Ride-On Mowers

Cox Stockman 4000 Live Drive Series Ride-On Mowers Questions & Answers

Live Drive 32" (CS4L16H32), Live Drive 32" (CS4L17B32), Hydrostatic Drive 32" (CS4H16H32), Live Drive 38" (CS4L17B38)

5 questions from our users

Kayla D.

Kayla D.asked

How much is a 2nd hand stockman 13 5hp worth if it is in fair condition

Robin T.

Robin T.asked

Stockman 4000 Live Drive Hydrostatic Drive 32" (CS4H16H32)

Hi, When I engage the cutter deck, the blades choke in the grass and the mower comes to a stop ?

Chaso

Engage cutters in open clear area then approach the area to mow as long as its not three foot high.

Rob T

Rob Tasked

My John Deere has what appears to be a terminal problem with the engine and although the mower repair man said it would cost too much to fix, I cannot afford $5k for a new Cox 4000. I have always kept my grass short and while it is on a sloping block (1 hectare) I cannot find any other mower on the market that is recommended for steep mowing.Although the John Deere only had one issue on the slope and that was when it was wet.
My Mower guy is a Cox agent and he is quoting me a higher price I think that what I am reading here. So is the RRP of the 4000 Cox (chain drive ?) $4500, $4900 or as I am quoted $5250? he says he will not negotiate a trade in on my John Deere as he says he doesn't do trades and I should sell it to a Ride On Mower Racer ( what ever they are !!).
Any advice or offers will be seriously considered. Thanks

wayned

$5250 seems a bit steep. I only paid $4500 I think. Greenfields is another good mower but I think the price is around $5000. Try contacting Cox direct and ask if they have a suggested retail price. Good luck

Johnasked

Stockman 4000 Live Drive Live Drive 38" (CS4L17B38)

How much does this mower is the retail price?

The Cox Stockman price I paid was $4500

John

It is out of my price range thanks for getting back to me Looks like a second hand one for me

Woopimow
Woopimow

The current price is $4900.......for the machine itself, but this is not the cost of the machine. The cost of the machine is somewhat different, as it's the purchase price PLUS the maintenance and repair costs over a given period. So, if you compare a Cox to any of the imported machines, you will quickly work out that Cox are one of the most economical machines on the market.

Ewart

Ewartasked

Stockman 4000 Live Drive Live Drive 32" (CS4L16H32)

what is warrantee period?

Chaso

Five years with a known service history.

wayned

Warranty is 2 years domestic use, 6 months commercial use.

Get an answer from our members and Cox representatives