Listing monitored by Cozmobox

3.4

Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great beauty box!

This is the first time I’ve purchased a subscription beauty box from Cozmobox and I have to say that it was a great experience! The box has so many good products inside from all the well-known brand names and the price for one-off purchasing is reasonable. I had an extra 10% off for the first-time buyer as well. Their customer service is really great and helpful! I sent them an email asking about my delivery status and they kept me updated all along the way! I’m expecting to see what they will be offering for Christmas Box as I find this will be a gorgeous gift for my mom and sisters.

Kmc
KmcSydney, NSW

Good product box

The box is full of good sized products and brands ,variety of skin care and beauty options.Good box to gift

Danielle W.
Danielle W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute rip off

Three tiny samples and a small body wash, no luxury travel perfume. I've found each of those samples readily available for $3 each and the body wash for $7. So I've paid almost $40 for $16 worth of mostly men's perfume (3 of the 4 products are for men)

Worst Delivery

There is no contact number, no fast replies.when reedemed a voucher from Groupon, they charged for extra 2 months by saying as policy & not cancelling subscriotion. worst site please dont encourage these kind of fraud sites

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Niha M.
Niha M.

my goodness, finally you understand the case

Find out how Cozmobox compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Appalling delivery times and questionable truth in being "despatched"

I ordered the product from Cozmobox as a gift via Catch.com.au on Nov 20, assuming plenty of time to arrive before Christmas. Received immediate email confirmation "leaves warehouse in 2 days". I sent them a note early Dec saying their tracking said "despatched" but not yet "in transit". They're having me on. I asked where their warehouse is located...no reply. Didn't arrive until the week after Christmas so I'm assuming they advertised the product without having it in stock. 5 weeks from Melbourne to Hobart and too late for being a Christmas gift! (Two other items I ordered from other suppliers the same day on Catch arrived within 2 weeks, not 5!!)

Andrea
Andrea South East Queensland, QLD

December cozmobox

December box was sensational all products are excellent ,in my box I received product Dior, Innisfree, Gucci, Estee lauder and Bergamo.

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best beauty subscription box in Australia

I'm at my 4th month of subscription and I enjoy the content of my box each month. I love the fact that the team always ask us subscribers our views on a product and if we would love to see it in a future box so yes I believe they are listening to their customers and do whatever they can to please everyone.
The content in the box each month is good value for money. I recommend Cozmobox to all beauty/skincare lovers.

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best customer service out there!

Great customer service they reply even on public holidays and Sundays. My opinion was very important to them, a slight delay in shipping due to Covid-19 but they took care of it very well. Their subscription box is full of luxury brands and great surprises, gives me something to look for everymonth. Thank you guys!

I love my cozmo boxes

I've now been getting cozmo for 6 months now and each month just keeps getting better the perfume this month smells amazing and the pouches that we receive all the time are great quality and value

Harry
Harry Sydney, NSW

Perfect Subscription in Australia

Best beauty, skin or I should say allrounder subscription service in Australia. I think no one can ever beat them. All high end products every month and a beautiful VIP gift. Wowwwww I be so excited every month and look forward to get spoiled again....

Ripped off!

Ordered on 3rd august. Received half of order in mid October. After numerous emails still waiting. Never use them again

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Nivedika
NivedikaSydney, NSW

Awesome service and great products.

Love the great variety of products they have, all high end products, high quality and of course value for money.

cathy
cathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order through Cosmobox

I would NEVER order through Cosmobox again. Still waiting after 6 weeks for my delivery when website states 7 days.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020