Listing monitored by Cozmobox

3.4
Danielle W.
Danielle W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute rip off

Three tiny samples and a small body wash, no luxury travel perfume. I've found each of those samples readily available for $3 each and the body wash for $7. So I've paid almost $40 for $16 worth of mostly men's perfume (3 of the 4 products are for men)

Brand ManagerCozmobox

Worst Delivery

There is no contact number, no fast replies.when reedemed a voucher from Groupon, they charged for extra 2 months by saying as policy & not cancelling subscriotion. worst site please dont encourage these kind of fraud sites

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Brand ManagerCozmobox
Niha M.
Niha M.

my goodness, finally you understand the case

Appalling delivery times and questionable truth in being "despatched"

I ordered the product from Cozmobox as a gift via Catch.com.au on Nov 20, assuming plenty of time to arrive before Christmas. Received immediate email confirmation "leaves warehouse in 2 days". I sent them a note early Dec saying their tracking said "despatched" but not yet "in transit". They're having me on. I asked where their warehouse is located...no reply. Didn't arrive until the week after Christmas so I'm assuming they advertised the product without having it in stock. 5 weeks from Melbourne to Hobart and too late for being a Christmas gift! (Two other items I ordered from other suppliers the same day on Catch arrived within 2 weeks, not 5!!)

Ripped off!

Ordered on 3rd august. Received half of order in mid October. After numerous emails still waiting. Never use them again

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Cozmobox compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

cathy
cathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not order through Cosmobox

I would NEVER order through Cosmobox again. Still waiting after 6 weeks for my delivery when website states 7 days.

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020