Listing monitored by Cozmobox

3.3

my first time ordering, i love it!

this was gifted to me for three months and i received my first box today, everything i got i am in love with and am so excited to try, took a little while to ship but was worth the wait, cutest packaging and high quality things in the box

Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Such a great beauty box!

This is the first time I’ve purchased a subscription beauty box from Cozmobox and I have to say that it was a great experience! The box has so many good products inside from all the well-known brand names and the price for one-off purchasing is reasonable. I had an extra 10% off for the first-time buyer as well. Their customer service is really great and helpful! I sent them an email asking about my delivery status and they kept me updated all along the way! I’m expecting to see what they will be offering for Christmas Box as I find this will be a gorgeous gift for my mom and sisters.

Brand ManagerCozmoboxSend a private message
Kmc
KmcSydney, NSW

Good product box

The box is full of good sized products and brands ,variety of skin care and beauty options.Good box to gift

Andrea
Andrea South East Queensland, QLD

December cozmobox

December box was sensational all products are excellent ,in my box I received product Dior, Innisfree, Gucci, Estee lauder and Bergamo.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Cozmobox compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best beauty subscription box in Australia

I'm at my 4th month of subscription and I enjoy the content of my box each month. I love the fact that the team always ask us subscribers our views on a product and if we would love to see it in a future box so yes I believe they are listening to their customers and do whatever they can to please everyone.
The content in the box each month is good value for money. I recommend Cozmobox to all beauty/skincare lovers.

Diane
DianeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best customer service out there!

Great customer service they reply even on public holidays and Sundays. My opinion was very important to them, a slight delay in shipping due to Covid-19 but they took care of it very well. Their subscription box is full of luxury brands and great surprises, gives me something to look for everymonth. Thank you guys!

I love my cozmo boxes

I've now been getting cozmo for 6 months now and each month just keeps getting better the perfume this month smells amazing and the pouches that we receive all the time are great quality and value

Harry
Harry Sydney, NSW

Perfect Subscription in Australia

Best beauty, skin or I should say allrounder subscription service in Australia. I think no one can ever beat them. All high end products every month and a beautiful VIP gift. Wowwwww I be so excited every month and look forward to get spoiled again....

Nivedika
NivedikaSydney, NSW

Awesome service and great products.

Love the great variety of products they have, all high end products, high quality and of course value for money.

Beauty Product Retailers