Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Hand Therapy

Elena Salv

Elena Salv

Rose hand therapy cream

Oh my brought as a birthday present. So nice, actually smells like rose not like some others. It sinks right in, it's not greasy at all. Leaves hands feeling soft. A little bit of luxury.

Only down side for me was the price $$$. Not something I would buy myself or buy again. But an excellent present.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great treat for gardeners!

This is such a lovely scented and great working treat for tired hard working hands. You can use this after gardening or even on a tough day after washing the dishes or doing anything with your hands. Simply put, its a great treat for my hands. It has a lovely scent and is very light and lovely to use and just indulge yourself in the fragrance. It comes in a great looking and fairly easy to use tube, like a toothpaste tube, so you just squeeze out what you want.
    It really pampers my tired overworked hands after a long exhausting day of activity.
    Can be a bit expensive, as are most of their products, but its a great treat.