Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Moisturising Body Cream

Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Moisturising Body Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Moinsturises without feeling oily or sticky

I have rather dry skin and while I know sorbolene and other more economical options can do the job, I enjoy my daily treats and have tried several higher priced brands from Clarins, to Estee Lauder to Mors and good old Bodyshop. Compared the ones I've tried, Crabtree & Evelyn bosy soufflés and creams seem to 'sink' into my skin better. Current favourites are Pear & Magnolia which gives an intense fragrance hit on fist slathering on then fades, and the more subtle Avocado. Will probably work my way through the range.

EV79Lawton

EV79LawtonWA, 6018

Good natural moisturiser

I have been recommended by the staff to try this Jojoba body cream due to Crabtree & Evelyn has stopped producing the Aloe Vera Body cream.
After using it for awhile, can feel that it is very similar to the Aloe Vera body cream and the fragrance is not that strong compare to Goatmilk.
If you want something creamy but not like a butter cream, this would be the one for you.