Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Therapy

Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Therapy

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for Crabtree & Evelyn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
1 review
    Sada
    SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A strong smelling hand cream.

This is a great hand cream which comes in the classic Crabtree & Evelyn foily container ( I describe it like a toothpaste tube). So, as you use it, you fold it inside itself. I like to keep this cream in my handbag and use it whenever my hands feel rough and dry. It smells really nice, the classic Nantucket Briar fragrance is a bit strong, so I dont like to use too much of this cream. It is very soft and smooth and a little goes a long way.
    This smells great and keeps my hands feeling very soft and scented throughout the day.
    Its a bit too strongly scented for me, so I dont buy this one as my regular hand cream.