Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Bath & Shower Gel

Crabtree & Evelyn Pomegranate Argan & Grapeseed Bath & Shower Gel

See the Best Body Washes & Shower Gels in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Crabtree & Evelyn? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
    Bruno
    BrunoPerth

Dreadful

I made the mistake of using this on my face - BIG mistake. I don't normally have sensitive skin but this left me red & stinging and my face was flakey for days. Even though it's not strictly speaking for the face, I don't think it should do this after one use.

Underwhelming

Another sodium laureth sulfate based detergent gel, unfortunately; I found it drying and a little irritating. The ingredients are printed on the box (in a tiny, difficult to read font), but are not on the bottle itself even though there's plenty of space. The scent is fresh - a lightly floral tone overall, rather than the fruitiness suggested by the pomegranates.
    fresh scent