Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage

Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tippy Toes

Tippy ToesBrisbane

Keep coming back!

I was given the body lotion as a gift but was doubtful that I would like it as citrus often smells awful on my skin so have always avoided it. I already have several C & E fragrances in my arsenal and wasn't looking to expand on this. Out of politeness, I popped this on my arms and, wow! The fragrance is gorgeous, I kept sniffing my arms all day. Every now and again, the warmth of this beautiful scent would waft to my nose, reminding me of it's presence and surprising me with it's longevity. It truly lasted all day. Tarocco orange lotion, like other C & E lotions, is moisturising without being sticky on the skin or tacky to the touch. I have since purchased complimentary products from this range. What a happy surprise!