Cracka Wines

Cracka Wines Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

whats your phone number - the specials you text me wont go to check out and I want to buy by tonight!!

Have cracka wines been writing their own reviews?
I don't believe so, at all. The review I wrote had nothing to do with anyone else but me. It was a true reflection of the way I felt about the Company, the People and the ProductsAbsolutely not. As you can see, many of the reviews are for purchases that the team at Product Review have Verified.However the CEO sent an email to purchasers asking people to push out favourable reviews. I was one and wrote an honest 3 star review. Good wines to be had but watch out for the sales 'tricks' so you cannot be sure all wines were tasted or that there was no arrangement with the winery on the RR. Double check before purchase is my advice.

Hi all. I got a Cracker wines gift voucher as a promo. From Harvey Norman three months ago and I have still not received a thing. Is anyone in the same boat? as I am battling with Cracka and Harvey Norman over this, and I am getting no where. Regards, john
You are certainly not the only one Johnny, I have sent dozens of emails and even called Cracka, still nothing. Only to be told that our wine will be sent out in the next week or so. I suppose we were fortunate enough to get an incorrect delivery but it was of red wine that we don't drink. Shocking customer service but now I've read the forums online about Cracka looks like we're not the only very unhappy customers. Good luck ;-)Yes, me too. I've been waiting for >100 days and still nothing. When they can be bothered replying to my emails they promise that they will dispatch the wine in a few days. Then... Nothing. I had Harvey Norman contact them on my behalf and Cracka lied to then too. They informed Harvey Norman that the wines had been dispatched. When contacted the following day by Harvey Norman to get the consignment number they said they hadn't dispatched it and couldn't say when they would. I strongly encourage you to register a complaint with consumer affairs. I am .My promo order went in on July 5th they sent red instead of white and promised to correct this.It is nearly 4mths since my first order and despite regularly ringing and e-mailing no luck.Would never deal with them again.

Get an answer from our members and Cracka Wines representatives