Cracka Wines

Cracka Wines (page 2 of 13)

Saint

SaintSydney, NSW

Service provision

I continue to be amazed at the great service I receive from Cracker. They remain aware as to what I want. There calls are always courteous informative and without pressure to purchase. When I have ordered the wine is delivered promptly and as per instructions. An easy process.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for the 5 star review! As the name suggests you're an absolute Saint! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our service on many levels. Take care and have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Sheri O

Sheri O

Good choice of wines and quick delivery

Online choice is good, and the Cracka rating can be useful in assessing new wines. Delivery was on the right day, despite the public holidays.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your positive feedback Sheri. It really is most appreciated. Take care and hope to see you back on the website soon. Cheers Dean

Stop Calling!!!

They might be ok on delivery etc, but their post deliver marketing calls, text messages, emails are beyond annoying!! My advice, don't contact them at all. Too annoying. I have at least 5 numbers on my blocked list ALL related to this company! Never again!

Fails to deliver

Steve
Steve

Thanks for that however your reps should not accept payment unless they are sure that the wine is in stock.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Fair point. I'll look into how we can manage this too. Currently we mostly only find out it's not available after we place the order.

5 cracker wines have always been excellent

I talked to the lovely Jackie today when I ordered my addition 2 cases of wonderful mystery Barossa Shiraz. I know that when Cracka says it's a 5 Cracka wine that it absolutely is exceptional quality. Mixed with the exceptional price and my birthday gift voucher I am very satisfied.

Great selection - Efficient service - Very user-friendly access

The title says it all. Just add to it the extremely competitive prices and you have the picture of a competent enterprise. Keep up the good work!!!

Le pelican

Le pelicanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value, speedy service and great prices

It was a truly great value dozen of high quality wines and all with the convenience of online shopping, it was delivered to my door really quickly.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Le Pelican! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the Cracka experience to date. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and in particular the 5 star review. Take care and have a great week. Dean Taylor CEO

Crack a bottle and enjoy.

I spend many hours browsing the variety and choices Cracka have on offer. My only problem is that I have now run out of storage. As delicious as the wines are, I can't drink enough to keep up with the bargains! I love the falling price auctions and hope they continue. I often recommend Cracka to my friends and family. I have a big party coming up next weekend, so maybe there will be some room made available in my wine racks soon after all... :))

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Great selection, easy to use, good prices -- what's not to like??

I've bought a lot of wine from Cracka, and I've always been happy with the results. The website is easy to use, the deliveries are prompt, and the prices are fair.

Cracka - Great Service, Great Wine

Cracka realise we're all busy so when they ring me, they give me a quick review of the wine they think I might like and are super quick to put the transaction through for me. It takes no time at all and the wine turns up on my doorstep without me having to lift a finger. Great service, great wine!

Great wines, service & price

I find Cracka to be a great way to buy great wines at good prices. The quality is reliable, and for what I consider to be a 'high-end' wine prices are very competitive. Thoroughly recommend!

Jason T

Jason TSydney

Fantastic convenience and value

As a long term customer of Cracka, I highly recommend them to my friends and family. The value is always excellent and, as I live outside the metropolitan area, the home delivery element is priceless. You should get amongst it!

Gary N

Gary NMelbourne

Appreciate service!

As a VIP member of Cracka I really appreciate the caliber of wine that I can purchase at very competitive prices. I have also found them to provide me with accurate advice regarding my questions.

Good reliable service from Cracka

I occasionally buy my wine online from Cracka Wines and always get good, prompt service and deliver, all at reasonable prices.

Occasionally, I get a phone call offering a special which are usually fantastically priced so therefore always attractive. I particularly like the GMH Founders Choice Red Blend / Shiraz which they occasionally offer over the phone and my only disappointment is that I cannot order more of it directly online. The wine is excellent and at a very good price. I need to buy more so I eagerly await a call from Cracka again so that I can order more!

Robe

Robesydney

consistently very good

There are lotsa wine offers around with various sites offering unheard off wines at supposed huge discounts. I prefer to use Crack as you know you're getting a good deal..might not be the cheapest in town, but you get what you pay for in the end.

Keep up the good work

Very good service

I've bought about 6 cases of wine from Cracka and enjoy the reviews they provide and the speed/ ease of delivery. They have great variety, the prices are good and we'll keep using them.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Andrew! Appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback, especially the 5 star review. I'm also glad to hear that you enjoy our reviews and recommendations. Have a great week & thanks again! Dean Taylor CEO

Deano

Good, but could be better

Since I've been with Cracka Wines, they haven't really missed a beat and have enjoyed the wine they sent through over a few years now. If there was one small area of feed back I could provide, it would be not to have your telemarketers ring so often. I know what I like, and I just don't need the hard sell. We are on the "Do not Call" register because we got feed up with the 6:00pm telemarketing calls. Apart from that I would rate Cracka five stars.

Deano

Thanks Dean, I also appreciate the gift voucher you sent through. I'm having a quite browse through the selection at present.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Haha. From one Dean to another. Enjoy!

George K

George KDarwin

Great service and very helpful

I didn't know about Cracka Wines until I was given a vaucher from Harvey Norman. Since than I have been using Cracka Wines and I think they are amazing.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi George. Thanks for the kind words! They really are most appreciated, together with the 5 star rating - we absolutely love those! Have a great week. We hope to see you back at the website soon. Cheers Dean Taylor Founder and CEO

Daryl

DarylNorth Queensland, QLD

Wrong wine

I ordered a wine and the wrong wine was delivered. When contacted the staff were fantastic sent the correct wine immediately and offered the wrong wine that was delivered at an awesome price fantastic serice

Great product and service

Great service and some really good deals, wines you would not normally go for or could not afford, the auction is really worth looking at and also the mystery wines can be a great deal have purchased a few and all have been great some exceptional.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Jeff. Big thanks for the 5 star review. It all helps to inspire the team here who work very hard. Good luck with your future auction bids. Sounds like you've cracked the system. Have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO