Cracka Wines

Cracka Wines (page 3 of 13)

Colossal

ColossalMacleay Island

You get exactly what you order

Living on an island with no transport it's fantastic to find a supplier where you get what you expect, delivered sooner then expected, and sometimes you get above what you expected.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Ordering their specials that they advertise.

Good service. They are flexable in that you can ask for change - for example they advertise a box of mixed wines. We don't like sweet wines and they give us at the same price what we ask for. Really good. We will order again from them.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Col! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the Cracka experience to date. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and in particular the 5 star review. Thanks again! Have a great weekend. Dean Taylor CEO

Good wine on the auctions

We've purchased wine from Cracka for a long time. Lately we've bought mainly on the auctions and most of the wine has been really great for a good price! Very quick service too!

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Swede. Big thanks for the 5 star review. It all helps to inspire the team. Good luck with your future auction bids. Sounds like you've cracked the system. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Tigerboots

Tigerboots

We all have little stumbles

Great wine at a great price, but I ordered a different one.
Good news is that in true Cracka style it will be rectified quickly.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Craka - helpful, competitive and prompt

I have learned to trust Craka's recommendations. They are always very good value and there are never any quality issues. After a few orders, they learned what I like and help with great choices. Delivery is efficient and prompt.

Andrew m.

Andrew m.

Good value

Good value, good information and good service. Happy to continue to buy this way and happy to recommend others. Like the commentary also.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Excellent service and Products

I have been buying wines from Crack wines about four years nd found them an excellent company do to business with.

Cracka

Have always found what I want at a competitive price and I enjoy the auctions.The ongoing feedback on new lines is also helpful

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your feedback Mac! I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying our tips and the auction experience. It's certainly a great way to snag a bargain. Thanks again and have a great week! Dean Taylor CEO

Mac
Mac

You too as I say enjoy the way you do business

MJK

MJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value

Great customer service and good value wine. Have not been disappointed so far. Fairly quick delivery service. Will be ordering again.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for your feedback! I'm glad that we've been able to meet all your needs so far. Thanks again for taking the time to post a review. It really is most appreciated. Have a great week and take care. Dean Taylor Founder & CEO

Find out how Cracka Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Always helpful and treat their customers well

I have enjoyed excellent value for money from Cracka and have never been disappointed. Even when I didn't get my delivery, they made it up to me. Good advice helps me choose wines I always like. Thanks Cracka!

Great and easy. Very efficient

Always great wines at great prices. They are never pushy but recommended always wine I like. One of the better on line wine marketers

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Mike! Appreciate you taking the time to provide us your feedback, especially the 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy our tips and recommendations. Have a great week & thanks again! Dean Taylor CEO

David F36

David F36Sydney, NSW

Great service and they take the time to understand what I like

I receive periodic calls with targeted good quality wines (I don't like cheap and nasties). I've never been disappointed with what I have ordered. And it arrives quickly, albeit sometimes separate deliveries

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Fantastic service and great price

I have been buying from Cracka for years. Great selection of wine at great pries. Delivery is always quick. Love the daily emails with specials. Can't recommend them enough.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Excellent wines at great value

Stumbled on Cracka several months ago. Have bought several cases and not been disappointed. Some known labels, others not but all very good drinking at a good price.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Rocket! Glad to hear your first couple of Cracka experiences have been good. Thanks again for taking the time to pass on your feedback and the 5 star rating. Most appreciated! We hope to see you back on site soon. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Cracka makes wine chasing fun

I'm on the Cracka mailing list and that's a good thing. I'm always interested to see what they throw out there next because it's such a varied selection I don't have a lot of money to blow on wine, but Cracka prices are good, sometimes excellent. And when I order, the wine arrives in no time.

gottfried

gottfriedBrisbane City

Major improvement!!

For the first few times I bought from Cracka the wine was always what I expected but the delivery times and general service was total rubbish - took weeks to arrive and invoice had wrong order. Recently this all turned around and service is excellent - thanks Cracka!

Cracka hits the spot!

Cracka has been a great discovery.
Good advice from the VIP service has opened doors to a great selection of reds I have never seen on the retail shelf. Small parcels of past vintages of classics turn up at a great price. Well done Cracka!

Bob

Bob

Quality wines at a realistic price

As a long time buyer of Cracka Red Wines I have enjoyed every drop and also enjoyed the excellent service and prompt delivery. And I have never had one I didn't like.

thatbeeffarmerinnsw

thatbeeffarmerinnswGrafton nsw

cheap,quality,consumer focussed

Dean T.Cracka Wines

no such thing as too much, merely a slight glut, as with day light it will pass

Quality wines at sensible prices

Why pay over the odds for quality wine, when the Cracka Wines offers reduce prices by as much as half. Having purchased both Mystery wines and labeled wines over the last 3 years, I have always received each delivery well within the stated timeframes and no breakages. I also purchase wines from another supplier to access different wineries and labels. Cracka Wines provides an easy way of purchasing quality wines.