RHMSydney, NSW

Unrewarding rewards program

Am a regular customer of Cracka, purchasing wines once a month for the last year. They recently introduced a rewards program which is the most unrewarding waste of time I've ever experienced. They don't honour the advertised reward, sales staff are completely clueless and make promises which they then renege on ([name removed]), and the earn rate is not what is stated in their own terms & conditions. Basically misleading & deceptive conduct. Oh well, next stop NSW Office of Fair Trading!

VictorSydney

Dispointing buying experiences

I purchased a case of Champagne in November for X-Mas/New Year. Been told that the wine was not in stock and was offered a replacement “at no extra cost”, which I accepted. However, it turned out that a replacement wine was also not in stock. To cut a long story short, I still don’t have the wine and now waiting for a refund.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Victor, I believe this was refunded on December 20. Please let me know if this is not the case and I will follow up with our customer service department.
Best Regards, Dean Taylor CEO

Victor

Got the refund. Thank you. Will shop somewhere more reliable next time.

Let down by real dissinterest in customer

Purchased from Cracka on a number of times. Found wines very variable in quality from terrible to really good. When I got a real shocker of a chardonnay, I spoke to them and the disinterest was palpable .I was told to send it back .not really an easy task. My response to the disinterest will be to not buy from them again

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Edward, Hi it’s Dean Taylor here the CEO. I’m very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to look into it further. Can you please provide me either the order or your customer number please?

Stop Calling!!!

They might be ok on delivery etc, but their post deliver marketing calls, text messages, emails are beyond annoying!! My advice, don't contact them at all. Too annoying. I have at least 5 numbers on my blocked list ALL related to this company! Never again!

reggietSydney

Cracka adds Buyers Penalty

I have been a loyal Cracka buyer for many years and had plenty of good experiences. Things have gone down hill though. Wine not turning up, no response to email requests ..... and now the buyers premium. The cracka explanation doesn't wash ie "others do it, so why shouldn't we". Ripping-off their loyal customers with a "Buyers Penalty" will seen plenty of us looking for another supplier.

ozgooner

ozgoonerGold Coast

BEWARE of harassment

Once you stop buying, Crackawines will not stop harassing you incessantly by phone and email, no matter what you do to try and eradicate yourself from their marketing lists and despite all the promises they give. I spent 2.5 years trying to free myself from their grips, which was only successfully achieved when I wrote directly to their CEO. I then posted an honest but negative review on their Facebook page which they removed. That speaks volumes. This company has very bad ethics and very bad customer relations...BEWARE! I am only giving one star because I cannot give zero.

Justus HengAdelaide, South Australia

Wine NEVER sent.

Justus Heng

i will possibly if my refund actually comes through like she claimed it would, today is the last day as she stated 48 Hours for it go through.

Justus Heng

so it is now the third day and still no refund! Its bad enough you guys couldnt deliver TWICE on the wine but now you wont give me the money back?

bad service

sales not delivered wrong prices don't waist your time chasing refund for weeks for undelivered products which they charged your credit card even they don't have the product

Dean T.Cracka Wines

I'm surprised, disappointed and sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience. I'd like to look into this further and see what the issue was. I'll reach out to you privately for more information.

Bad bad bad cracka

After spending many $1000's on this company and a good review I need to revoke. Didn't receive 1 of my orders which sometimes happens I have attempted to contact cracka with phone calls emails and online contact and no-one wants to know about it. No wine and no refund going on 5 months now. I receive a call today advertising great cracka specials and why I haven't been buying and when I explain the reason the gentleman can't get off the phone quick enough. Don't bother with the poor customer service

Donna
Donna

Poor poor services

BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE : NO customer service.Order some wine online, It has taken over a month to arrive and when it did it was WRONG with phone calls and e-mails not returned .I would not deal with this company again there wines are no cheaper than your local bottle shop..Read the REVIEWS it tell you more. 56 Reviews: 49 ALL BAD: BUYER BEWARE BYE BEWARE.If you're after poor services, long delay, over price,, and when it does get to you,,,good chance it will be wrong then these guy's are for you. Shop else where.There are a lot better online places. i have to put one star in to put up my review,, they are not worth one.One is highly over rated for them.

Keith

KeithWENTWORTH FALLS

If their ability to supply wine was as good as their ability to fire off email adds they'd be great!

Thought I'd try them. Out of 3 orders: The first "ran out". The second arrived!! The third the 2008 ran out but they could give me a 2014 for the same price (lucky me!!!). Don't intend to try a fourth.

Kim

KimVictoria

Why I had to break up with CrackaWines

In July last year (2015) I wrote a shining five star review titled, "How to make Cracka work for you." It seems that my relationship was more one sided than I thought. While I did get some great bargains and all was wonderful in the honeymoon phase, things turned sour when I finally did have a problem. Customer Service has been terrible in relation to my latest batch of dodgy sparkling wine. Numerous attempts to have the matter resolved have appeared fruitless. My love for Cracka has drained and finally his reputation has come to light. I've had to break up with CrackaWines. I value my money and my palate too much. I am worth more than the way CrackaWines has treated me. Back to my reliable ex-boyfriend, Dan Murphy! Cheers and farewell.

Justin BBallarat

Woeful delivery, customer service, business model - avoid!

The only thing quick was the speed of taking my money.

Ordered 15 Jan, still waiting. They promise to follow up and get back to you but never do.

They take orders before any wine comes in. They take too many orders, so you miss out. But they don't even tell you that you have missed out!

The rating system needs to allow 0 stars.

AVOID!

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi. I'd like to discuss this issue with you further. If you could please come back to me with some more details (e.g. Invoice number) it would be most appreciated. Dean Taylor CEO

Justin B

This occurred some time ago. Eventually the order was fulfilled. Review is out of date and should be removed please.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Justin, Thanks for getting back to me and letting us know the situation has been resolved. It's most appreciated.

No Customer Service.

Same as everyone else - sold me wine that was out of stock. Never arrived. Could have told me it was out of stock when I ordered. Its not that hard..
I received correspondence in early 2016 saying they made a mistake. I asked them to suggest a replacement mixed case. No response. I wrote to them again. Same thing. No response. So it looks like I am in the same boat as everyone else. In such a competitive market - its not hard to concentrate on customer relations through the web/email, but they can't seem to do it.
I told them they sucked and that I will slam them on social media.

philbo72

philbo72AU

Terrible customer service. No stars

Do not order wine from this company. I ordered some wine on the 4th December 2015 and it has still not arrived. I have emailed a total of five times requesting an update on the status of the order and finally asking for a full refund. I have received no response to any of the emails. I am genuinely concerned that they have taken my money.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi. While I understand that this issue has now been resolved, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and anguish which seems to be amplified by our office and warehouse closures over the Christmas period.

IanP

IanPIllawarra, NSW

Zero stars - Still no wine, still no refund

This is the second review, but the saga continues. Wine ordered 15th Nov, overcharged $36. I have wasted hours trying to get some response but finally on 21st Dec requested a full refund of the $181 that they owe me. No response again so I'll now have to dispute the credit card charge. If you end up after 10 days with no wine I suggest you just request a refund immediately and dispute the charge as not delivered. I would have saved myself hours of effort.

Wish I had read these reviews before I ordered wine.

Ordered wine on 30/11 still hasn't arrived. I have rang at least 5 times and have spoken to different people each time. I have now requested a refund as they cannot deliver before Christmas. Quite a few times the phone just rang out and they always said they would get back to me but never did. Would never use Cracka Wines again.

LachOr

LachOr

Terrible - No Customer Service - Don't take responsibility for error (blame contractors)

I order wine with them and they sent me the wrong wine. 4 months later I am still trying to get my money back. I have contacted the ACCC. Tried phone and Email quires and no response. I have sent 8 email and only received one response, saying that they deal directly with wineries and there error was the wineries fault.

They made no mention of how they were going to fix the problem or the fact that they are the company that took my money and i have no ability to get it back from the winery myself.

Terrible. Do not use -

I'm still trying to get my money back - Order made in September (today's date 21/12)

A terrible experience, don't use

I have waited nearly a month now and still no wine. Phone rings out, unreturned emails, they finally answered but never got back to me. I'm cancelling, I'm sure that'll be fun. I'm going back to Dan Murphy's online.

Dana

DanaAU

If I Had The Option To Rate It Minus A Few Stars, I Would Have Very Happily Done That

Order placed on 26th Nov. Promised delivery in 20 days. A couple of days until Christmas and no wine on our tables. Three phone calls later and three promises I will get a phone back (never happened). I managed to get a promise that I will have my money back. Not sure about that at all. No wonder so many many people are disappointed.