David GAU

Dodgy stuff!

Took my order and 12 days later contacted me to tell me there had been a 'warehouse error' and no stock was available. Have said that they will provide a refund, but I find it improbable that it could take them 12 days to work out they couldn't supply my order. I will add that this isn't the first time that I have had a problem with Cracka. I'll be buying from more reputable businesses in the future.

Popcornwithbutter

PopcornwithbutterSydney

Shocking customer service

Wine ordered 8/12 for Christmas-still waiting and no replies from customer service despite multiple emails and fb messages. Not good enough.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi, We are very sorry to hear that. Can you send through the order details and we will follow up with Australia Post. Thanks

Fails to deliver

Steve
Steve

Thanks for that however your reps should not accept payment unless they are sure that the wine is in stock.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Fair point. I'll look into how we can manage this too. Currently we mostly only find out it's not available after we place the order.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Cracka Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Mike, Tasmania

Mike, TasmaniaTasmania

Regular buyer

As a regular buyer from 'Cracka' and a happy buyer as such in the past I have to say I was very surprised to find suddenly that they have invented the 'buyer surcharge'. I totally disagree with that, the same way I disagree with CC surcharge or 'cleaning fees' at accommodation places. A sales price is a sales price and not something which you bump up afterwards with some fancy charges. I will in future (most likely) look elsewhere.

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

15% Buyer's fee

I have used Crackawines for several years. My Cracka Account page suggests: 'Savings so far: $6,377.82' – to give some indication of how many purchases I have made with the company over the years. However, recently they have introduced a 15% Buyer's fee, which is charged in addition to the cost of the wine and the cost of the postage. I cannot see the need for three separate fees (wine + admin fee + postage), and will be taking my business elsewhere. This is disappointing, as Crackawines once offered a very reliable and quality service.

bilkotea gardens

Rip Off

I have been a loyal customer of Craka Wines for 2 years have purchased numerous cases. A few weeks ago they introduced a buyers premium of 15%. I contacted them, to cover increasing costs. Annoy the loyal customers, lets rip them off to make more money. Have found other wine companies that do not charge a buyers premium & offering better wines Give Craka a big miss.

bilko

Don't believe what you read!

I received an e-mail which caught my eye. It was an expensive wine at a considerable discount so I phoned and ordered a dozen, In fact the bloke that took my order and credit card number said it was so good he would probable order some too. A couple of weeks went by and no delivery, so I phoned and was told it was a misprint and the sales person should not have taken my order and would I like to pay the correct price or transfer the credit to another wine. After much toing and froing I eventually received my money back. Bad business, for the sake of a few dollars loss on their behalf they have lost me and I was spending between 3 and 4 thousand a year. Silly silly people.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi. I'd like to discuss this issue with you further. If you could please come back to me with some more details (e.g. Invoice number) it would be most appreciated. Dean Taylor CEO

Rocket
Rocket

Silly silly people!

Heavy Toll to Pay

I have been purchasing my wine from Cracka for more than 8 years. Overall it has been a good relationship, with no delivery problems and some Cracka wines and bargains along the way. My current delivery is through Toll Transport, not a nice experience and still no wine delivery. SADLY, I WILL NEVER, EVER PURCHASE ANY MORE WINE FROM CRACKA WHILE TOLL REMAINS THEIR CHOICE OF FREIGHT COMPANY.
Sorry Cracka, you need to sort this one out in a hurry. You have just lost my regular monthly dozen through a poor choice of freight company. You certainly got what you paid for and I'm hearing that there are plenty of your customers who have had a similar Toll experience.

"Try again please"

I joined the auction on some wine, got it at a bargain price, after waiting for a week I got an email saying that wine was unavailable and I can purchase one of the other available wines. I didn't buy the recommended but did see the same wine up for auction at a later date.
In my opinion I don't think the auction is genuine.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Cracka Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Rebecca

RebeccaMelbourne

If I'm ordering wine, it's because I want to drink it now (or at least within the month.)

Compared to other online wine retailers, Cracka Wines is a fail! Range and prices are fair but the shipping time is abysmal. The explanation given was they were stocktaking and then when the order still hadn't turned up 2 weeks later, it was because the wine wasn't at the warehouse even though the order confirmation indicated otherwise. Tried to give feedback only to be told that I'd received my delivery! It did eventually turn up but by that stage, I'd ordered a case from their competition. Come on Cracka, get it together!
Decent wine, fair prices
Ridiculous dispatch time

julesasked

Hi,

someone called Colin has just purchased via my paypal account today $101.11.

please look into this

cheers

Julie

David G

You'll need to directly contact Cracka. Not sure why you would post this question here.

Okay thanks

Thought this was cracka

lach

lachasked

whats your phone number - the specials you text me wont go to check out and I want to buy by tonight!!

Ange

Angeasked

Have cracka wines been writing their own reviews?

Antonino
Antonino

I don't believe so, at all. The review I wrote had nothing to do with anyone else but me. It was a true reflection of the way I felt about the Company, the People and the Products

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Absolutely not. As you can see, many of the reviews are for purchases that the team at Product Review have Verified.

Deb
Deb

However the CEO sent an email to purchasers asking people to push out favourable reviews. I was one and wrote an honest 3 star review. Good wines to be had but watch out for the sales 'tricks' so you cannot be sure all wines were tasted or that there was no arrangement with the winery on the RR. Double check before purchase is my advice.

Get an answer from our members and Cracka Wines representatives