Have I been had?

Second half dozen Virgin Hill delivered and sent back.
As I think I only ordered 6 and they are already here.
Order removed after first shipment so uncertain.
Please investigate

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi. Thanks for your message G.O.F. To help us look into this matter further, can you please provide us with an order or your customer number. We've sold several hundred cases of this wine, so difficult to know which customer this message refers to.

lonepine

lonepine

never a problem

I have just read these other reviews, and can only say, I have never had a problem with delivery. I can recommend them insofar as my personal experience has so far, been good.
Some of the wine ratings I would consider a bit generous, particularly lately, still some good cheap wines can still be had.

Socceroostars

SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

Slow Delivery

Order confirmation states 2-4 days, then fine print states that because order is direct from winery allow an extra two days. Goods not dispatched after five working days. When you call up it says can take 2-10 days call back after then. Slow as a wet week. Only good for people who cellar and are not buy and drink consumers. Also grossly overstate the savings saying I had saved over 87% off RRP. It's more like 15%.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Cracka Wines compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

julesasked

Hi,

someone called Colin has just purchased via my paypal account today $101.11.

please look into this

cheers

Julie

David G
David G

You'll need to directly contact Cracka. Not sure why you would post this question here.

Okay thanks

Thought this was cracka

lach

lachasked

whats your phone number - the specials you text me wont go to check out and I want to buy by tonight!!

Ange

Angeasked

Have cracka wines been writing their own reviews?

Antonino
Antonino

I don't believe so, at all. The review I wrote had nothing to do with anyone else but me. It was a true reflection of the way I felt about the Company, the People and the Products

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Absolutely not. As you can see, many of the reviews are for purchases that the team at Product Review have Verified.

Deb
Deb

However the CEO sent an email to purchasers asking people to push out favourable reviews. I was one and wrote an honest 3 star review. Good wines to be had but watch out for the sales 'tricks' so you cannot be sure all wines were tasted or that there was no arrangement with the winery on the RR. Double check before purchase is my advice.

Get an answer from our members and Cracka Wines representatives