Great value.

Have saved heaps on Cracka Wine auctions. Mostly the wines have not disappointed. When one lot of wine didn't arrive the issue was dealt with promptly by a helpful, efficient customer service representative.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for your review.

Good wine good fun

Good wine at good prices and easy to deal with. The mystery dozens deal's are very good value. The auctions are fun.

Hi Grape - great name!!
Thanks for posting about your experience at Cracka - and glad you got onto the mystery wines as they are definitely some of my favourites!
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

you get what you pay for

Generally i thinkyou can get good wines from Cracka if you are selective.
Their product has improved since 7 years ago when i first used them

Hi Cam,
Thanks for your review and honest feedback. We'll do our best to improve the offering even further!

very good wine

i have perched i lot of red and white wine and i do pick my mark .. all good all my friends enjoyed it

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your review Whitey - glad your friends enjoyed your picks!

Good quality products

I don't purchase copious quantities of wine but whenever I have purchased from Cracka Wines I have always been completely satisfied with the product & the service.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Slipper - very glad to hear that you are one satisfied customer.
Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Haven't used it a lot-I always wait for online wines I like with prices that suit.

I haven't used the service much until recently and can only say that the wine arrived in good time and in perfect condition. That is to say nothing broken but nothing will be tasted for at least a month from delivery.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your response Jeff - I hope you love the wine!

Sheri O

Sheri O

Good choice of wines and quick delivery

Online choice is good, and the Cracka rating can be useful in assessing new wines. Delivery was on the right day, despite the public holidays.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your positive feedback Sheri. It really is most appreciated. Take care and hope to see you back on the website soon. Cheers Dean

DeanoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good, but could be better

Since I've been with Cracka Wines, they haven't really missed a beat and have enjoyed the wine they sent through over a few years now. If there was one small area of feed back I could provide, it would be not to have your telemarketers ring so often. I know what I like, and I just don't need the hard sell. We are on the "Do not Call" register because we got feed up with the 6:00pm telemarketing calls. Apart from that I would rate Cracka five stars.

Deano

Thanks Dean, I also appreciate the gift voucher you sent through. I'm having a quite browse through the selection at present.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Haha. From one Dean to another. Enjoy!

Great product and service

Great service and some really good deals, wines you would not normally go for or could not afford, the auction is really worth looking at and also the mystery wines can be a great deal have purchased a few and all have been great some exceptional.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Jeff. Big thanks for the 5 star review. It all helps to inspire the team here who work very hard. Good luck with your future auction bids. Sounds like you've cracked the system. Have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

MJK

MJKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value

Great customer service and good value wine. Have not been disappointed so far. Fairly quick delivery service. Will be ordering again.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for your feedback! I'm glad that we've been able to meet all your needs so far. Thanks again for taking the time to post a review. It really is most appreciated. Have a great week and take care. Dean Taylor Founder & CEO

Always helpful and treat their customers well

I have enjoyed excellent value for money from Cracka and have never been disappointed. Even when I didn't get my delivery, they made it up to me. Good advice helps me choose wines I always like. Thanks Cracka!

Dean T.Cracka Wines

On the door step then on the pallet

Good info backed up by quality products. Wines match the www overview.but more importantly they tasted better then the review so guests happy and Iam pleased with to the door service

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Johnss! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the Cracka experience to date. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and in particular the 5 star review. Thanks Champ! Dean Taylor CEO

Great but could be better with more customer reviews

I've bought many memorable wines from Cracker, but as a fervent online wine shopper I reckon what is lacking are customer reviews for individual wines. Other online sellers (Grays spring to mind) actively solicit reviews for wines. These are incredibly helpful when choosing whether to take the plunge on auctions and fixed price deals. It's wonderful that Cracker sells wines you won't usually see in corporate owned liquor stores, but the flip side of this is that often you're batting in the dark so to speak. Wyy not actively start to build reviews for your wines, after all, no one really enjoys evoking the money back guarentee. Much better to gain a sense of what other consummers say about a wine rather than rely on sales pitches alone.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Very good experience long-term.

It must be going on ten years that I have been buying Cracka wines - sometimes at auction, sometimes at fixed price. My wife and I enjoy a red wine with dinner and have been able to satisfy our needs at very reasonable prices. We recommend Cracka wines to our friends and hope that they get the same satisfaction with service and quality as we have.

Barry

One very happy customer

Have always bought from the chain stores. Introduced to Cracka by a good friend and haven't looked back. Love the idea of browsing on line and reading reviews. Deliveries are always on time.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very mush for your feedback Paul! Your support is most appreciated. Have a great weekend! Many thanks. Dean Taylor CEO (with a glass of wine in hand!)

Lovely wines - good service

I bought a mystery pack of mixed dozen. There's a good variety and received 4 days after ordering. I would recommend Cracka Wines.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your feedback and review BettH! I'm glad to hear you have had a great experience so far and I appreciated your support. Hope to see you back at the website soon. Enjoy your weekend. Dean Taylor Founder and CEO

Absolutely great

I am unbelievably happy with Cracka wines and the prompt service provided. I was expecting my wine to be delivered on Monday and it arrived on Thursday - so very happy....

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Kayte. Thanks very much for your kind words! They really are most appreciated. Have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor Founder and CEO

Acknowledgement of a good business model.

I source my wine from various online locations but always keep an eye on Cracka Wines to see what sort of specials come up. Some are not so special but others offer genuine opportunities to get some nice wine at a bargain price. I tend to drink mostly Chardonnays (as that is what my wife enjoys) but there are few Chardonnays in the auction side of things. But when they do come up, they are almost all good buys & enjoyable wine. Keep up the good work.

Buyers' Premium

I agree that the new Buyers' Premium on top of delivery fee has discouraged me somewhat. There is serious competition in this market and this new fee needs to be discontinued if you want to remain fully competitive.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Good experience and would recommend

I have been using Cracka Wines for some time now and have always had positive experiences. I particularly like the auctions and even though I've only used these a few times, I have received good drinking wines for VERY small prices. I often recommend Cracka. I have used other on-line wine sites but feel this is the best.