MLL

MLLHawthorn

Cracka Wines are cracker

Very good wines, fast and efficient delivery, excellent price and good descriptions.
An extremely easy and rewarding way to buy wine!

Brilliant service, fantastic prices!

I can’t say how happy I am with the knowledgeable staff at Cracka, they have never steered me wrong with a recommendation and I am quite fussy. Prices are unbeatable and so is the selection if great wine.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for your review Kyle - glad to hear the phone sales team are getting you the good stuff! Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

Paul

PaulMelbourne

Happily recommending Cracka Wines

Having bought from Cracka Wines for a few years now, I've not been disappointed by the overall quality of service and the excellent range of wines, both Australian wines and wines from abroad. All pockets are catered for and there are plentiful opportunities to buy wonderful wines at bargain prices. While I've had a couple of mediocre wines from the auction, this has never been an issue because I've picked up a dozen for the price of a couple of decent bottles, and has been more than compensated for by the superior wines I've picked up on other occasions. The email alerts are helpful if on the lookout for something special, but are easily stopped once no longer needed.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks so much for your review Paul and for being such a loyal customer!

Cat

CatSydney

Great service!

Helpful sales person with great suggestions. Wine reviews also most useful and received several times a week. Prompt delivery. Great price.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for the 5 Star review Cat - and I am very glad to hear that our sales team are sending some top drops your way.

A very happy Cracka customer

My expectations of Crack providing access to very good wines at very reasonable prices have been exceeded. I continue to be a keen customer.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Nick - great to hear that we are over delivering!

Tony G.

Tony G.Ballarat

Great wines with bargains to be had!

I have purchased quite a few boxes of reds and whites in the lead up to the summer socialising season. None have been disappointing and many have been exceptional value bought (patiently and selectively) on auction. Delivery to my local P/O has been prompt.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for the great review Tony - enjoy the Summer!

Andrew H

Andrew HSydney

Great bargains and service

I’ve used Cracka for a number of years. Always great prices often on really good wines.
I regularly receive emails and either click through and order online or in this case I emailed my sales contact directly who put the order through for me (all my details are on their files).
Great service for an online company who are always the best price in the market.
I’ve had a couple of average wines over the years and generally only go for wines with good ratings/pedigrees.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Hi Andrew. Thanks for taking the time to post your 5 star review.

Craig

CraigPerth, WA

Smooth as Clockwork

Ordering was simple on the online system. I had previously registered so all went like clockwork. I was kept informed about progress along the way and it was delivered before I expected prior to Christmas. So all in all, terrific.

Jeffg53

Jeffg53Sydney

Good product, good service

I have been buying wine from Cracka for quite a while. They have been consistently good in both their service and the wines.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks for the feedback Jeff - we really appreciate it.

Saint

SaintSydney, NSW

Service provision

I continue to be amazed at the great service I receive from Cracker. They remain aware as to what I want. There calls are always courteous informative and without pressure to purchase. When I have ordered the wine is delivered promptly and as per instructions. An easy process.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks very much for the 5 star review! As the name suggests you're an absolute Saint! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our service on many levels. Take care and have a great week. Cheers Dean Taylor CEO

5 cracker wines have always been excellent

I talked to the lovely Jackie today when I ordered my addition 2 cases of wonderful mystery Barossa Shiraz. I know that when Cracka says it's a 5 Cracka wine that it absolutely is exceptional quality. Mixed with the exceptional price and my birthday gift voucher I am very satisfied.

Great selection - Efficient service - Very user-friendly access

The title says it all. Just add to it the extremely competitive prices and you have the picture of a competent enterprise. Keep up the good work!!!

Le pelican

Le pelicanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Value, speedy service and great prices

It was a truly great value dozen of high quality wines and all with the convenience of online shopping, it was delivered to my door really quickly.

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Thanks Le Pelican! It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the Cracka experience to date. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and in particular the 5 star review. Take care and have a great week. Dean Taylor CEO

Crack a bottle and enjoy.

I spend many hours browsing the variety and choices Cracka have on offer. My only problem is that I have now run out of storage. As delicious as the wines are, I can't drink enough to keep up with the bargains! I love the falling price auctions and hope they continue. I often recommend Cracka to my friends and family. I have a big party coming up next weekend, so maybe there will be some room made available in my wine racks soon after all... :))

Dean T.Cracka Wines

Great selection, easy to use, good prices -- what's not to like??

I've bought a lot of wine from Cracka, and I've always been happy with the results. The website is easy to use, the deliveries are prompt, and the prices are fair.

Cracka - Great Service, Great Wine

Cracka realise we're all busy so when they ring me, they give me a quick review of the wine they think I might like and are super quick to put the transaction through for me. It takes no time at all and the wine turns up on my doorstep without me having to lift a finger. Great service, great wine!

Great wines, service & price

I find Cracka to be a great way to buy great wines at good prices. The quality is reliable, and for what I consider to be a 'high-end' wine prices are very competitive. Thoroughly recommend!

Jason T

Jason TSydney

Fantastic convenience and value

As a long term customer of Cracka, I highly recommend them to my friends and family. The value is always excellent and, as I live outside the metropolitan area, the home delivery element is priceless. You should get amongst it!

Gary N

Gary NMelbourne

Appreciate service!

As a VIP member of Cracka I really appreciate the caliber of wine that I can purchase at very competitive prices. I have also found them to provide me with accurate advice regarding my questions.

Good reliable service from Cracka

I occasionally buy my wine online from Cracka Wines and always get good, prompt service and deliver, all at reasonable prices.

Occasionally, I get a phone call offering a special which are usually fantastically priced so therefore always attractive. I particularly like the GMH Founders Choice Red Blend / Shiraz which they occasionally offer over the phone and my only disappointment is that I cannot order more of it directly online. The wine is excellent and at a very good price. I need to buy more so I eagerly await a call from Cracka again so that I can order more!