3Crampeze Forte
Part of Crampeze  4.8

Crampeze Forte Questions & Answers

Kazz S.
Kazz S. · Forte

I’m stuffer from leg and feet cramps badly is it worth getting

Nell
Nell

Certainly is, You also need to keep your legs warm in bed and do not point your toes down as this aggravates it.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Kazz, Thank you for your enquiry.

You could start by using Crampeze Forte and switch to Crampeze when you do experience improvements in your cramps for everyday maintenance relief.

As with any other supplement, it’s always worth double checking with your healthcare professional prior to use to confirm the product is suitable for your individual circumstances.

Crampeze team

Ce . · Forte

Works brilliantly as I also have neuropathy. Crampeze capsules....no affect. Why is it inadmissible to take Crampeze Forte long term?

Julie Daniels
Julie Daniels

I prefer the single tablet as opposed to the capsules I find the tablet to be more effective

Ce .

Thank you. Had not occurred to me! Will definitely try that.

Crampeze   DM

Note" Crampeze (capsules) & Crampeze Forte (tablets) have differing formulations. They are not merely the same product in a different format which would explain why you would find one of the two more effective for yourself.

Ce .

My ? was. Why am I advised not to take Crampeze Forte long term?? I am fully aware of the differing formulations, that is obvious. The capsules are totally ineffective for me.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Ce., Please accept our sincerest apologies for misunderstanding your question. The reason why we have recommended for the Crampeze Fort to be taken until improvement then switch to the Night Cramps as everyday maintenance relief as Crampeze Forte has a stronger antispasmodic effect and is more suitable for intermittent cramping and sports-related cramping.

There is no issue for you to continue taking the tablet for long time as there is no quality or health issue with this. However, we do recommend our customers seek further medical advice if the tablet is no longer helpful to them.

We hope we have answered your questions, and please let us know if we could be of any further of assistance.

Kind regards,
Dermal Therapy Team.

Ce .

No problem. Many thanks. Have not tried the Night Cramps....just the capsules. My next step!

Ce .

They are one and the same! Will stick with the Forte! They are superb.

Len
Len  · Forte

my doctor has recommended crampeze for sore calves at night, what is the difference between crampeze and crampeze forte

Crampeze   DM

Hi, Crampeze Night Cramps Forte is recommended for intermittent cramps.
Crampeze Night Cramps is recommended for long term use.
You can begin by using Forte and switch to Night Cramps for ongoing use.
They do have some differing ingredients so would be worth chatting to a pharmacist for your individual circumstances. Eg. Crampeze Night Cramps contains Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body
You can read more on our website:
external link

Vic
Vic · Forte

What is the difference between Crampeze Night Cramps Forte and the Capsule...I was using the Capsule and then switch to Forte as it is easy to swallow and no after taste...Thanks... Vic

Crampeze   DM

Hi Vic, The Crampeze Night Cramps Forte contain additional ingredients for additional benefits. There is a video on our website which outlines the difference - for example. we recommend Forte for intermittent/sports related cramps versus Night Cramps (regular/capsules) for chronic/long term.
You can find the video on this page: external link
If capsule is preferred because it is easier to swallow then it can be switched for this reason however, under certain circumstances, we recommend consumers ascertain suitability with a health professional eg. in the case of pregnancy or if they have other existing health conditions.

Lozzer45
Lozzer45 · Forte

Does crampeze forte make your urine bright yellow and urinate more frequently. I take two tablets at night, no pain but up 3or 4 times a night. Is this normal. Lorraine

Crampeze   DM

Hi Lozzer45, Thank you for reaching out.
These symptoms would not be associated with the use of Crampeze. Please see your health care professional to discuss these concerns.

Oliver
Oliver · Forte

Hi there,
Just a question regarding Night Cramps forte.
Can these tablets be taken in conjunction with high strength magnesium nature's way?
Thanks,
Oliver

Crampeze   DM

Hi Oliver, The Crampeze Night Cramps Forte (and Crampeze Night Cramps) contain the recommended daily intake of magnesium. Unless you specifically need very high levels of magnesium, well over the RDI, you probably wouldn't be taking both together.
Please refer your question to your own healthcare professional as your circumstances may require specific levels of magnesium which we cannot comment on in a general forum.
Hope this is useful.
Thank you for reaching out.

DeeDee
DeeDee · Forte

I am a first time user. My cramps have got worse over the last two weeks. Should I start with the regular night cramps capsules or go to the forte straight away? thanks

Crampeze   DM

Hi DeeDee, Sorry to hear that you are battling with cramps.
As a general rule, we recommend that for a sudden onset of cramps, and as an initial user, you begin with the Forte tablets and if you are continuing on long term, you switch over to the night cramps capsules.
As always though, it is best to seek advise from a health professional.

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Select a listing for your question
Crampeze Forte