4.3

Bob T
Bob TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Helps me control sharp painful cramps from hip to toes!

The pain was relieved in that I managed to get a good nights sleep instead of trying, with difficulty to walk off severe cramps which I sufferred from almost nightly,in one of two or three places - from groin to knee; the calf muscle and/or my toes. Some nights it was in both legs. Generally only in a maximum of two places at a time. That is in my groin and leg or calf muscle and toes. Generally when in the calf it was in both my legs which made walking it off difficult. I take two Crampeze every night ant two magnesium in the morning.

Purchased in January 2021 at SuperPharmacy for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Pain TypeAcute
Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. Helps me out no end. No probs taking the tablet.

Legs and feet cramps. They dont occur every night but if I have had long day and done a lot of walking then I usually take a tablet at teatime and again before bed. Is easy to take and works a treat. Very happy to continuing using this product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Priceline for $20.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeAcute

Hi Hel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback on crampeze.

Great Results

I just want to email you to say thank you so much for suggesting I use Crampeze to help with the nightly leg cramps I was experiencing. As soon as I started using it I noticed an improvement. Before long the cramps that I was having, mainly in my calf muscles each night, stopped. I take one tablet of Crampeze Forte about an hour before I go to bed at night and I have not had any issues or cramps. I also recommended them to a friend who was having nightly cramps as well and he has found them to be work really well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefSignificant Improvement
Pain TypeChronic

Hi Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback. You review is much appreciated.

Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Crampeze Night Cramps Forte compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Len
Len asked
Night Cramps Forte

my doctor has recommended crampeze for sore calves at night, what is the difference between crampeze and crampeze forte

Hi,
Crampeze Night Cramps Forte is recommended for intermittent cramps.
Crampeze Night Cramps is recommended for long term use.
You can begin by using Forte and switch to Night Cramps for ongoing use.
They do have some differing ingredients so would be worth chatting to a pharmacist for your individual circumstances. Eg. Crampeze Night Cramps contains Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body
You can read more on our website:

Vic
Vicasked
Night Cramps Forte

What is the difference between Crampeze Night Cramps Forte and the Capsule...I was using the Capsule and then switch to Forte as it is easy to swallow and no after taste...Thanks... Vic

Hi Vic,
The Crampeze Night Cramps Forte contain additional ingredients for additional benefits. There is a video on our website which outlines the difference - for example. we recommend Forte for intermittent/sports related cramps versus Night Cramps (regular/capsules) for chronic/long term.
You can find the video on this page: https://crampeze.com.au/products/crampeze-night-cramps-forte/
If capsule is preferred because it is easier to swallow then it can be switched for this reason however, under certain circumstances, we recommend consumers ascertain suitability with a health professional eg. in the case of pregnancy or if they have other existing health conditions.

Lozzer45
Lozzer45asked
Night Cramps Forte

Does crampeze forte make your urine bright yellow and urinate more frequently. I take two tablets at night, no pain but up 3or 4 times a night. Is this normal. Lorraine

Hi Lozzer45,
Thank you for reaching out.
These symptoms would not be associated with the use of Crampeze. Please see your health care professional to discuss these concerns.

See all Crampeze Night Cramps Forte questions

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Compare both Crampeze Night Cramps