Lisa J.
Lisa J.North Queensland, QLD

no night cramps

I suffered from night leg cramps daily, after 2 nights of taking the tablets my leg cramps were gone and was sleeping so much better, and my calf muscles are no longer in knots.

Purchased in April 2021 for $28.99.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day
Len P
Len PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Time to get rid of that pain.

I use Chrampeze every night to get rid of those sleepless nights. Gee it feels good to sleep with no leg cramps. Try it. You'll be surprised. Luv it now.

Purchased in January 2021 for $28.49.

Side Effects
  • None
Scott M.
Scott M.Sydney, NSW

FIRST TIME USER

I suffer muscle cramps from Myasthenia Gravis and I've been trialling this product the last two weeks. There has been a noticeable reduction in pain, especially at night. No noticeable side effects either.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $22.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Symptom ReliefModerate Improvement
Effective Within1 Day
Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Find out how Crampeze Night Cramps Forte compares to other Muscle & Pain Relief Products

Deb
DebSouth Australia

Only thing that works!

I used to take a magnesium supplement for severe night cramps until it seemed to become ineffective. I tried several alternatives for about a year until I found Crampeze Forte. I used to wake every night with cramps, especially in winter, but now they have almost completely disappeared. I take two tablets per day, one morning and night.

Purchased in November 2019 for $30.00.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective WithinMore than 1 Day

Great Results

I just want to email you to say thank you so much for suggesting I use Crampeze to help with the nightly leg cramps I was experiencing. As soon as I started using it I noticed an improvement. Before long the cramps that I was having, mainly in my calf muscles each night, stopped. I take one tablet of Crampeze Forte about an hour before I go to bed at night and I have not had any issues or cramps. I also recommended them to a friend who was having nightly cramps as well and he has found them to be work really well.

Purchased in January 2019.

Side Effects
  • None
Effective Within1 hour

Hi Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your feedback. You review is much appreciated.

Len
Len asked
Night Cramps Forte

my doctor has recommended crampeze for sore calves at night, what is the difference between crampeze and crampeze forte

Hi,
Crampeze Night Cramps Forte is recommended for intermittent cramps.
Crampeze Night Cramps is recommended for long term use.
You can begin by using Forte and switch to Night Cramps for ongoing use.
They do have some differing ingredients so would be worth chatting to a pharmacist for your individual circumstances. Eg. Crampeze Night Cramps contains Ginkgo Biloba to support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body
You can read more on our website:

Vic
Vicasked
Night Cramps Forte

What is the difference between Crampeze Night Cramps Forte and the Capsule...I was using the Capsule and then switch to Forte as it is easy to swallow and no after taste...Thanks... Vic

Hi Vic,
The Crampeze Night Cramps Forte contain additional ingredients for additional benefits. There is a video on our website which outlines the difference - for example. we recommend Forte for intermittent/sports related cramps versus Night Cramps (regular/capsules) for chronic/long term.
You can find the video on this page: https://crampeze.com.au/products/crampeze-night-cramps-forte/
If capsule is preferred because it is easier to swallow then it can be switched for this reason however, under certain circumstances, we recommend consumers ascertain suitability with a health professional eg. in the case of pregnancy or if they have other existing health conditions.

Lozzer45
Lozzer45asked
Night Cramps Forte

Does crampeze forte make your urine bright yellow and urinate more frequently. I take two tablets at night, no pain but up 3or 4 times a night. Is this normal. Lorraine

Hi Lozzer45,
Thank you for reaching out.
These symptoms would not be associated with the use of Crampeze. Please see your health care professional to discuss these concerns.

See all Crampeze Night Cramps Forte questions

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Compare both Crampeze Night Cramps