6Crampeze

Crampeze Questions & Answers

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S. · Crampeze

side effects

Nell

None

Diana F.
Diana F.

Zero side effects. I can honestly assure you that these shall grant you relief

Crampeze   DM

Thank you Nell and Diana for sharing your experiences. Please discuss with a healthcare professional such as your pharmacist or GP on whether the ingredients in Crampeze or Crampeze Forte may cause side effects for you. Side effects may vary between individuals if other supplements or medications are being taken.

Your healthcare professional may also contact us for further information. Our contact details are 1300 555 597 and customerservice@crampeze.com.au.

Kazz S.
Kazz S. · Forte

I’m stuffer from leg and feet cramps badly is it worth getting

Nell

Certainly is, You also need to keep your legs warm in bed and do not point your toes down as this aggravates it.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Kazz, Thank you for your enquiry.

You could start by using Crampeze Forte and switch to Crampeze when you do experience improvements in your cramps for everyday maintenance relief.

As with any other supplement, it’s always worth double checking with your healthcare professional prior to use to confirm the product is suitable for your individual circumstances.

Crampeze team

Tony
Tony · Crampeze

Hi. Does crampeze forte have any ingredient that lowers blood pressure. (Not a complaint - I’m on BP medication and it’s the only different thing I’ve taken the last 2 weeks). My BP has lowered.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Tony, Please cease taking Crampeze Forte. Crampeze Forte contains magnesium which may lower blood pressure as a side effect. Please chat to your doctor for advice on how to proceed, as they would be in a better position to assess your situation.

Millie W
Millie W · Crampeze

Will crampeze help painful knees and restless legs thx Millie W

Crampeze   DM

Hi Millie, Crampeze is not specifically indicated for restless legs but we have had feedback from people using it that it has helped. It is not likely to help painful knees. You may be interested in a product from our sister brand, Dermal Therapy. They have a foot and knee pain relief gel. external link

Paul A.
Paul A. · Crampeze

Does Crampeze interact OK with Sotolol (beta blocker) and Eliquis (blood thinner)?

Crampeze   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for your question.

Crampeze contains Gingko biloba extract. Gingko preparations increase the effect of blood-thinning drugs like Eliquis (apixaban). As such, we recommend ginkgo should be taken with caution in patients taking anticoagulants and/or antiplatelet agents.

We have not tested Crampeze against sotalol and therefore, there are no known interactions.

Our Crampeze Forte does not contain Ginkgo, however, we strongly suggest you consult a healthcare professional to ensure that any of our Crampeze products are suitable for you.

Kind Regards,
The Crampeze team

Rooney · Crampeze

Can Crampeze cause constipation. I am taking two tablets twice a day.

TNR25
TNR25

I haven’t found that, but everyone’s different. If you haven’t changed anything else it might be related. Maybe watch your diet as well

Thank you.

Crampeze   DM

Thank you for your query Rooney, and confirming that Crampeze is not associated with constipation, if anything it would have the opposite effect on bowel movements. If unexpected symptoms persist, you should always contact your healthcare professional.
Hoping this info is of assistance and any further queries, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Ann T. · Crampeze

Does Crampeze cause constipation. I take two tablets twice a day.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Ann, Thank you for your query. Crampeze is not associated with constipation, if anything it would have the opposite effect on bowel movements. If unexpected symptoms persist, you should always contact a healthcare professional.
Hope this is of assistance and any further queries, please let us know.

Thank you.

suleiga a.
suleiga a. · Crampeze

Is there a limited time that you can take crampeze?

Crampeze   DM

There is no particular length of time in which you would need to stop taking Crampeze if it is managing your symptoms. If however, your symptoms persist, you should contact a healthcare professional.

George K. · Crampeze

maximum number of crampeze fort you can take safely in one day if your pain is excruciating

Loreto B.
Loreto B.

I think 2 capsules ie 1 morning and 1 evening. I would be using magnesium rub on cream on to leg and or thigh, calf, and even a heat pack or hot water bottle, if I had excruiating pain from cramps. 1 Magnesium vitamin tablet would also may be useful to supplement Crampeze for a few days.

Crampeze   DM

Hi George, please stick to the recommended daily dosage of 1 table twice a day. Please note that Crampeze contains the recommended daily intake of magnesium so we would not recommend supplementing with additional magnesium. If you are in that much pain and / or if the recommended dosage is not helping you, please speak with a healthcare professional as soon as possible. You could start by chatting with your local pharmacist.

Elisabeth Dennis C.
Elisabeth Dennis C.

Hello George, I experienced night cramps and take 1 tablet about an hour before bed. I would suggest speaking with your Doctor who should be able to advise you on a dosage suitable for your situation.

George K.

thank you. will ask my doctor next visit

Ann C.
Ann C. · Crampeze

does this work for restless legs? only rarely get cramp but the other - every night

Crampeze   DM

Thank you for your enquire Ann. Whilst it is not indicated for restless legs, consumers have noted that they do find relief by using Crampeze.

John  Langley
John Langley · Crampeze

Please can I take 3 Crampeze Forte a day (1 in the morning & 2 at night ) I am a 78yo female,..I get night cramps in the thighs,calves,ankle ,foot & toes , the only way to stop them cramping up is to get out of bed & walk around the house ..
Marcia Vazey

Crampeze   DM

Hi Marcia, Thank you for your inquiry.
We wouldn’t recommend taking 3 tablets a day. Our Crampeze Forte already provides the recommended daily dose of magnesium (300 mg) for optimal therapeutic benefit when taken as per direction, one tablet twice daily with water.

We also recommend keeping the intervals between the tablet intake for optimal therapeutic benefits as this will ensure that the medicine is efficiently assimilated into the body.
If an alternative treatment is needed, we would recommend you discuss it with your healthcare professional for advice on the most suitable option for you.
We hope this is of assistance,

Ron
Ron · Crampeze

I have just started taking crampeze capsules - 2 morning and 2 at night. How long before I notice a reduction in muscle cramps. They are mainly in the lower calf just above the ankles.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Ron, Thank you for your enquiry.

As an initial treatment, if you start using the Crampeze Night Cramps and after 4 weeks do not experience any results, you may try using the Crampeze Night Cramps Forte. Once you do experience improvements in your cramps, we suggest switching back to the original Night Cramps as your everyday maintenance relief.

However, if you do not experience any improvements after using the Crampeze Night Cramps Forte, a healthcare professional must be consulted to ensure the right product is recommended for the treatment of your cramps as results vary from person to person.

We hope this information is helpful.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Crampeze Team.

r s.
r s. · Crampeze

Does crampeze have side effect of nausia and or dry nose? because I get nose bleeds when I take it

Happy Kiwi
Happy Kiwi

No. It is so good

Crampeze   DM

Hi r s. Thank you for your enquiry.
We are sorry to hear about your experience; having a nose bleed while taking Crampeze is unusual. There are many factors that contribute to this, and it is difficult to pinpoint the cause because it varies from person to person, such as the supplements or medications you are taking, or it could be related to an excessive magnesium intake.
We would recommend consulting with your healthcare professional. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further to have a better understanding on your personal circumstances. Our customer service team can be reached at 1300 555 597 or customerservice@lacoriumhealth.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

EhNay B. · Crampeze

Does cramped forte tablet help with neuropathy like tingling in the leg and arm stuff?

Crampeze   DM

Hi EhNay, There are numerous causes of neuropathy, which results in a variety of symptoms such as numbness, tingling, and pins and needles in the extremities.

Our Crampeze Forte is designed to help with leg cramps and spasms, but we cannot say whether it will help with neuropathy because we have not tested it against the causes of neuropathy.

Our Crampeze Forte contains Viburnum Opulus, which has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to help relieve muscle cramps, mild muscle spasms, and twitches. It also contains Magnesium, which helps to maintain:

Healthy immune system functions and support healthy neuromuscular system.
Muscle function and support nervous system function.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we could be of any further assistance.

M McD

Have the condition, but have not tried any treatment specifically for the tingling and numbness in my feet and left hand.

EhNay B.

Same, if you find a solution for it let me know too

Asenaca R.
Asenaca R.

Does it interfere with heart tablets if taken?

Crampeze   DM

Hi Asenaca, We have not tested our product against a specific medication, therefore, we cannot give you an exact answer. However, our Crampeze Night Cramp contains Ginkgo Biloba which acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body and may cause the following:

May possibly increase the effects of monoamine oxidase inhibiting (MAOI) drugs.
Ginkgo preparations may increase the effect of blood-thinning drugs such as aspirin and warfarin.
Gingko may also enhance the effect of thiazide diuretics. Ginkgo should be used with caution in patients taking anticoagulants and/or antiplatelet agents.

Our Crampeze Forte does not contain Ginkgo, but we strongly advise you to seek additional medical advice to ensure that any of our Crampeze products are suitable for you.

We hope this information is useful.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we could be of any further assistance.

John D.
John D. · Crampeze

Hi can I take Crampeze while on blood thinners and blood pressure medication

Crampeze   DM

Hi John, Thank you for contacting us.

Our Crampeze Leg Cramps & Spasms contain Gingko, which may enhance the effect of blood thinning medications, whereas our Crampeze Forte does not.

We recommend that you seek medical advice to ensure that it is appropriate for you.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

EhNay B.

Cant I decrease the dose of the blood pressure medication?

Crampeze   DM

Hi Ehnay, We recommend that seek advice from a healthcare professional who is more knowledgeable with your medical needs.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Brenda
Brenda · Crampeze

I take Gabapentin 300mg 1x/day for peripheral neuropathy. Will it be okay to also take Crampeze for night-time calf and ankle cramps? Thank you for your help.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Brenda, Thank you for reaching out.

As per customer medicine information on Gabapentin in regard to taking other medicine is to '' tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including: • all prescription medicines • all medicines, vitamins, herbal supplements or natural therapies you buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket, naturopath or health food shop''

Furthermore on this, unfortunately, we do not have sufficient data to support the safe consumption of this medicine together with Crampeze, as such our recommendation would be also to talk to your healthcare professional.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Crampeze Team.

Karen W.
Karen W. · Crampeze

How long can you take crampeze for?

Crampeze   DM

Hi Karen, Crampeze can be taken long term.

Ce . · Forte

Works brilliantly as I also have neuropathy. Crampeze capsules....no affect. Why is it inadmissible to take Crampeze Forte long term?

Julie Daniels
Julie Daniels

I prefer the single tablet as opposed to the capsules I find the tablet to be more effective

Ce .

Thank you. Had not occurred to me! Will definitely try that.

Crampeze   DM

Note" Crampeze (capsules) & Crampeze Forte (tablets) have differing formulations. They are not merely the same product in a different format which would explain why you would find one of the two more effective for yourself.

Ce .

My ? was. Why am I advised not to take Crampeze Forte long term?? I am fully aware of the differing formulations, that is obvious. The capsules are totally ineffective for me.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Ce., Please accept our sincerest apologies for misunderstanding your question. The reason why we have recommended for the Crampeze Fort to be taken until improvement then switch to the Night Cramps as everyday maintenance relief as Crampeze Forte has a stronger antispasmodic effect and is more suitable for intermittent cramping and sports-related cramping.

There is no issue for you to continue taking the tablet for long time as there is no quality or health issue with this. However, we do recommend our customers seek further medical advice if the tablet is no longer helpful to them.

We hope we have answered your questions, and please let us know if we could be of any further of assistance.

Dermal Therapy Team.

Ce .

No problem. Many thanks. Have not tried the Night Cramps....just the capsules. My next step!

Ce .

They are one and the same! Will stick with the Forte! They are superb.

Dg9879 · Crampeze

I am currently taking 900mg magnesium glycinate daily but still get night cramps. Can I take Crampeze in addition to this or would that be too much magnesium? If I take Crampeze instead in recommended daily dose is it possible it will work better than the magnesium glycinate?

Crampeze   DM

Good Morning, Crampeze is a combination of magnesium and an antispasmodic. Lack of magnesium is only one cause of cramp. By taking Crampeze, you are taking the recommended daily intake of magnesium plus, also Viburnum Opulus (cramp bark) so yes, our advice would be that switching would likely work better for you.

munro_bruce
munro_bruce · Crampeze

Does Crampeze not interact negatively with Parkinsons medication Sinemet (Controlled Release tabs 250/50 of Carbidopa/Levodopa)? As restless legs syndrome tends to lead to night cramps. And is it effective for people w Restless legs syndrome? Thanks BM

M McD

Sinemet itself reacts very negatively with me, so I cannot judge any effects alongside Crampeze. However, I have successfully used Crampeze while taking other Parkinson's medication. No side effects at all and the cramps stopped.

Crampeze   DM

Hi Munro_Bruce, Thank you for your interest on our Crampeze range.
We have not performed any studies to confirm how our product would interact with other medications, as such our recommendation would be to talk to your healthcare professional.
Whilst Crampeze is not indicated for restless legs, we have had anecdotal comments from consumers mentioning that is has helped with their restless legs.

kylieah
kylieah

I am on Sinemet for RLS and take crampeze. Have had no issues.

Get an answer from our members and Crampeze representatives

Select a listing for your question