6Crampeze

99% · 891 · 1%

Irene
IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Crampeze

Can’t and won’t live without it!

Been using Crampeze for some time now - take one morning and night and do not have many cramps or restless legs anymore - I would recommend trying them if needed they help my rheumatoid arthritis and I can manage a good nights sleep!! Show details
Wendy D'O
Wendy D'O2 posts
  Crampeze

What a difference it makes

A fabulous Chemist in New Zealand recommended these, and reluctantly I purchased a packet. I was desperate to have a decent nights sleep without the dreaded attack of pain in my legs. I continued the course and was astonished to realise that after the packet was finished I had not had one attack. Then on my return to Italy I started to have the cramps again. I then tried to buy here in Italy but no luck. I therefore got my daughter to send me a 6 month supply from New Zealand. I have not had an attack since. There is nothing on the market here in Europe that comes anywhere close to this product. A totally satisfied customer.  Show details ·  1
Bob T
Bob TWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Forte

Helps me control sharp painful cramps from hip to toes!

The pain was relieved in that I managed to get a good nights sleep instead of trying, with difficulty to walk off severe cramps which I sufferred from almost nightly,in one of two or three places - from groin to knee; the calf muscle and/or my toes. Some nights it was in both legs. Generally only in a maximum of two places at a time. That is in my groin and leg or calf muscle and toes. Generally when in the calf it was in both my legs which made walking it off difficult. I take two Crampeze every night and in the morning. I also supplement this with magnesium when I get strong bouts of cramp, but mostly get by on just the Crampese. Show details
glenystasmania
glenystasmaniaTasmania10 posts
  Forte

great to get a full nights sleep

I have been using this product for quite a while now. I used to wake with painful leg cramps that took a lot of massage to alleviate, Not anymore, I take these tablets regularly and my painful cramps are gone.  Show details
Ritzy
RitzyMid North Coast, NSW

Changed severe night cramps

At first within a week cramps ceased.Lasted for many weeks,however severity changed,cramps returned in the feet and calf muscles lasting for weeks. At the moment I am cramp free.
I take two tablets morning and night,and I still be leave they are the best treatment.Perscription medication was hopeless causing severe dry mouth and no relief from cramps.
John M Fitzgerald Show details
Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW

cramped

suffering's from on going cramps nothing seemed to work. started using crampeze as a last resort. great product if you suffer from cramps especially at night
their range is extensive but never expensive Show details
Margo
Margo Mid North Coast, NSW
  Forte

Can’t survive the night without it

I used to get leg cramps every night. Since using crampeze forte over a long period I only get them occasionally now. They work with minutes of taking tablets. Excellent  Show details
Scott M.
Scott M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

FIRST TIME USER

I suffer muscle cramps from Myasthenia Gravis and I've been trialling this product the last two weeks. There has been a noticeable reduction in pain, especially at night. No noticeable side effects either. Show details
Elsa A.
Elsa A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works well

I used to get Night cramps nd I feared going to sleep having to wake up in night being uneasy .. but Thanks to Crampeze I am able to sleep peacefully.. no more Cramps.. Show details ·  1
Joyce
JoyceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

A blessing for years

Pain in the ankles at night usually. Other times from sitting still for too long.
Desperate for relief. Pain seemed to go on and on relentlessly.
Crampeze has worked effectively for many years now. Show details ·  1
JenlyL
JenlyLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

The Best Cramps Saviour

I have a family history of night cramps. Crampeze certainly eases my condition, helping to relax my body to soothe the pains. Night sweats are a thing of the past! Show details ·  1
cecilia.warrick.68
cecilia.warrick.68Sydney, NSW

A wonderful find

Until I found Crampeze I had no idea that there were any products to help with the annoying muscle twitches I get at night when trying to sleep. I am just so happy with the results. I get to sleep much more easily now, partly as I am more relaxed knowing that Crampeze Night Cramps is doing its job. Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane

relief

I brought Crampeze for my mum and they work so well, I've started using them myself. I take one daily and they are so effective that I haven't experience night cramps since using them. I would definitely recommend Crampeze to anyone suffering from cramping. Show reply
Cramp
CrampSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

It’s my go to !

Worked pretty much straight away, I use it twice a day and have been for a very long time. It keeps away the debilitating thigh cramps that I was suffering with Show details ·  1
wpwfmarketing
wpwfmarketing3 posts

Finally something that works

I was recommended crampeze by a friend, having tried many pharmaceutical and herbal products i was skeptical, however was pleasantly suprised! I work on my feet all day and suffer excruciating night cramps in my legs which wake me up at all hours. Crampeze has significantly reduced these and I am able to enjoy a full nights sleep. Show details ·  1
Lucy R.
Lucy R.2 posts

Makes sleeping easy

Crampeze make nighttime much more appealing now that l can actually get some relief from cramping legs. It has helped me so much and l would recommend it to everyone, Show details ·  1

Anne
Anne10 posts

great effective product

I used to suffer from unbearable night cramps, especially when I've been on my feet all day. A friend recommended Crampeze and it has really helped me find relief. I would take Crampeze before bed and the severity and frequency of the cramps have lessened. Crampeze has allowed me to enjoy my sleep again without waking up in pain and I feel so much better. Show details ·  1
noodle86
noodle86South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Dream come true!

Crampeze has greatly improved my quality of sleep, no more pesky leg cramps waking me up during the night! It is a dream come true for anyone looking for cramping relief, do not hesitate to give it a go! Show details ·  1
Elma
Elma
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

It relieves the cramps and is very good!

This product worked within a few minutes of taking. I take the tablets about 3 times a week so the pain in my feet, stomach and fingers ease within a few minutes. Show details ·  1
K.P.Lodge
K.P.LodgeCentral, SA

Great Product That Really Works

Highly recommended by my doctor for severe night cramps since losing my DARLING husband with aneurysm suddenly. Worked the first night for me and have had no bad cramps since using this. Love it and suggest people trying it, but always check with your doctor first. Show details ·  1
Nicole_Larsen
Nicole_LarsenAU8 posts

relief

Finally been able to sleep the whole night through after suffering from cramps for years. Did find it took a couple of days to work but after that it was fanatasic Show details ·  1
Debd
DebdSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

Been my go to life saver for years

I have a very bad habit of gardening and not having enough fluids and always it ends up with bad leg cramps. So far at the first sign of cramps starting Crampeze has managed to keep them from continuing into crippling cramps.. it's brilliant Show details ·  1
david
davidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great

Seems to be effective in stopping annoying cramps and has tried salt water but no affect. This is great and recommended compared with others. It was great and I will continue to use Show details ·  1
Jdmt
JdmtSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Unbelievable results

I use this product intermittently depending on my levels of activity to relieve the dreadful symptoms of restless legs. It is unbelievably fast and an essential in my bathroom ready to take at any time. My husband also uses it after a long day at golf to alleviate the early signs of cramping. Show details ·  2
Kal
Kal2 posts
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

Supplement that has helped with my cramps

I've been using this product for a couple of years and use it throughout the day as well. For the times my cramps get really bad (and I can't fix it by just eating salt) I take a tablet, and it seems to work for me. Show details ·  1
Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leg cramps

I suffer serious leg cramps particularly at night time.i have fun that cramped helps with my leg cramps I take 2 morning and night and very rarely now do I wake at night with cramping Show details ·  1

Hel
HelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Forte

Love it. Helps me out no end. No probs taking the tablet

Legs and feet cramps. They dont occur every night but if I have had long day and done a lot of walking then I usually take a tablet at teatime and again before bed. Is easy to take and works a treat. Very happy to continuing using this product. Show details ·  1
Cybella
CybellaPerth, WA2 posts

When enough is enough

Brother in law is getting more and cramps. Saw him experience a bad one in his hands. He hates taking anything but this stuff seems to do the trick.

No more cramps. Show details ·  1

Nick D.
Nick D.Central West, NSW
Alan Modey
Alan Modey
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

Great when i cramp up while driving!

Nothing worse than cramping up in the middle of a busy road, I pop a Crampeze that's in the glove box and it goes away immediately. Absolute category killing product! Show details ·  1
Viviedawn
ViviedawnSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

This is the most effective product that eases my cramps

I have severe night cramps. I have tried many products to reduce the frequency and severity of them and this is the best. When my legs cramp I massage Crampeze into the cramping muscle and once the cramp is gone I am able to get back to sleep easily knowing the cramps will be longer apart. I always take it overseas with me in case it is not available in the countries I visit. Show details ·  1
AbbeyR
AbbeyRPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

Great and effective product!

Highly recommend the Crampeze Night Cramps! I take one tablet approx 30 mins before bed and now my nights have become pain free. No side effects and provides great relief! Show details ·  1
James99
James992 posts

Works for me

I started using these a few months ago after having aching legs from playing sport. My pain was so bad I had trouble sleeping and these actually helped me to fall asleep. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Ay Tee
Ay TeeMelbourne8 posts

Works wonders!

A few months ago I started having cramping in my legs at night. A friend recommended crampeze and after a few nights, the pain significantly improved! I'd definitely recommend to anyone. Show reply
Patti
Patti7 posts

Good all round product

Great reliever of night cramps in my legs. Didn’t take long to start working either.take daily for best effect., then cut back if needed, no more sleepless nights, would recommend this product Show reply
Hmnsw
HmnswSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Crampeze

Saved my sanity! Amazing!

Crampeze is a truely amazing product!
Having experienced night cramps for the past 2 years, this has been a god send!
Taking these daily my cramps are under control and I can actually sleep! Best I have felt in years! Show details ·  1

Deb
DebSouth Australia

Only thing that works!

I used to take a magnesium supplement for severe night cramps until it seemed to become ineffective. I tried several alternatives for about a year until I found Crampeze Forte. I used to wake every night with cramps, especially in winter, but now they have almost completely disappeared. I take two tablets per day, one morning and night. Show details ·  1
Fox
FoxMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Giver of relief!

Whenever I drink red wine I have cramps about 2-4 am in the night. Therefore, I take Crampeze about 1 hour before retiring. Otherwise one or both my calf muscles suffer severe cramp for 5-15 minutes, recurring about 7 am. Show details ·  1
millsy2727
millsy27274 posts

Great

I have tried various form of Magnesium before, but nothing works as well as Crampeze. I used as per bottle, and now use daily at night to prevent frequent painful wake ups before morning. Show details ·  1
Golf Tragic
Golf Tragic2 posts

Best thing ever!!

Crampeze has been my saviour- It seemed to start working almost immediately. My only concern is Can I take it indefinitely.? At this stage I am taking one in the morning and another about half an hour before bed. Show details ·  1