Crazy Domains

Crazy Domains (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

Website can be a bit difficult to navigate but customer service was great.

Website can be a bit difficult to navigate but customer service was great.
Thanks Kyle for answering all my questions and more, will surely have more in the future.
will continue to use.

Boots
BootsCairns

Hopeless

They do not respond to emails. They do not call back with updates when there are issues. My site has been down for 5 days and I just get the same run around every time I call. I am in the process of moving my business to Ventraip. Australian operated with Australian call centre and they can read, write and understand English.

Steve F
Steve FSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent technical assistance

I migrated several domains to Crazy Domains and the process was easy and quick. The couple of technical enquires I had were resolved by Kyle K is an expedient manner.

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Professional, quick and friendly service. Made changing domain ownership a breeze! Would not have been able to figure it out without the help of Kyle. Truly helpful and knowledgeable! Thanks again

Brad D.
Brad D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The wonderful service of Jaselle at Crazy Domains

Can only say good things about Jaselle at CrazyDomains who helped me with my domain and email set up during trying times. For domain service, Crazy domains is the best!

Customer Support is always great

Customer support Kyle K was very helpful. We always feel comfortable contacting CrazyDomain's support as they always find a way to resolve our concerns. Happy to send this review for all the great support we received today and in the past.

Excellent online help

Crazy Domains assisted me quickly and simply with sorting out an email alias issue. It was merely an issue with me not navigating the CPanel correctly. The assistance I received was excellent

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always Great service!

Always great service from Crazy Domains. All the staff are friendly and super helpful. 24/7 service when you need it. Upgrading or downgrading plans is easy with their help. Happy customer!

kyle k

I had a small issue with linking my domain to another store, Kyle was extremely help full and efficient. he fixed the issue straight away and always replied to my messages straight away

Great support Fast

I contacted help desk with email problem

They were very fast to resolve my email issue, knew exactly what the problem. Very Happy

Very good service I would recommend there product / services

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Online chat is prompt and very professional.

Jaselle answered my online request promptly. The professional support and detailed explanation helped me out every efficiently. Now I have FTP successfully connected and good to go with my website. Highly recommend her support!

Great Customer Service

Had a small issue with domain and Hosting, spoke to crazy domains via live chat and my issue was resolved very quickly by Jaselle. Very professionally done

Anytime I’ve needed to contact customer service, I am speaking to someone pretty well straight away.
Well done

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very unprofessional

I regret my initial decision to do so every time they don't help you to fix tech issues, 6 weeks without emails don’t ever use this company call me 0447 530 629. Please profit from my huge mistake of using these I am seeking legal compensation don’t use the company there are totally unprofessional it all gets done out of the Philippine waste of time

Garry

Not interested I am going elsewhere no support at all

SarahSydney, NSW

Absolutely predatory business model - Do not use!!!!

I've unfortunately been locked into using this company and regret my initial decision to do so every time they don't help you to fix tech issues, set auto-renew as default so that you get charged for products you never wanted and continue to increase the price of your domain name because you have no option to change it given it's printed on your advertising material, and you've spent a bunch of time pointing your customers there. Please profit from my huge mistake of using these predators and look for another company to use.

Michael
Michael Sydney, NSW

Customer service is 10/10

Had a small issue with domain, spoke to crazy domains via live chat and my issue was resolved very quickly by Jaselle who was an absolute pleasure dealing with.

Anytime I’ve needed to contact customer service, I am speaking to someone literally within seconds and they have always been helpful. Thanks guys

Great Service!!

We had a few issues updating some A records that did not want to play ball. Jaselle from Crazy Domains helped us to resolve the issue in rapid time. Super easy to use and in my biased opinion I find Crazy Domains dashboard a lot easier to use than Go Daddy.

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

A very good web hosting and domain providing service.

I used to work as a web developer and I have experiences with quite a lot of web hosting and domain providing services. I have past experiences with CrazyDomains and I recently got into it again to transfer a website of a friend of mine who experienced some issues with his current web hosting provider. I got into some technical issues while doing that, and for past few days I received a very good customer support from them. Also, the process is user friendly and easy to understand. I also appreciate the support I received from Jaselle today.

Always providing the Best support

Thank you to Kyle K for the quick and swift support. Not only understanding the issue, but rectifying it swiftly.
What would one do without a Kyle K on the team :)

KEK
KEKAlice Springs, NT

great service from Kyle K

Kyle K provided great customer service and resolved issues in minutes. Great service when you use the chat service. Issues solved extremely quickly without any pain at all. Would recommend

Robert Z
Robert ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple things, Brilliant, but Domain Name Changes, Impossible

Ur Fitness DJ
Ur Fitness DJDarwin, NT

Exceptional Service

Had number of issues with our email and immediately contacted customer service. Good thing they'are available, response was very quick. Jaselle was very helpful, she helped resolved our issues. She even added protection to our email to block spam emails. Service was EXCEPTIONAL!

Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Customer Service

I spoke with Kyle K, who was amazing. Extremely helpful and so polite.

My first time using Crazy Domains and I am so glad that I chose them for my domain.

jdsglobal
jdsglobalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast response on a Sunday!

I had some concerns about my website domain being hijacked by someone else and immediately contacted Crazy Domains to ensure my domain name was active and, if so, what was going on! Surprisingly, a customer service rep was available straightaway via chat and was extremely responsive to my concern. Turns out it was user error but they were there to serve when I needed them!

Ebru
EbruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

best service by Kyle K

Kyle K was lovely to communicate with, he not only resolved my issue but made sure I was not getting overwhelmed by the issue at hand. It was easy to explain my issue to him and for him to get it resolved. Thank you Kyle K.

AWESOME Customer Service

I needed to connect my domain to a Shopify account and attempted to do on my own. Being tech illiterate I soon got confused and made an enquiry through the Crazy Domains online help desk. KYLE K quickly responded to my enquiry and not only answered my questions but solved the problem and changed by settings without any fuss. Thanks Kyle K!!!!