Crazy Domains

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

Extra charges to just get verified do not use

Extra charges when you want to verify your domain with facebook and other services. This is a standard thing to be able to do. But for some reason they do not allow you to do it

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam and sham

Be careful, they slam you with spam telling you that you need to upgrade protection and that you're vulnerable and if you do click on it to purchase, the default is to get you to purchase a 5 year purchase at a significant rate. And if you do purchase something to upgrade, it may affect your settings and you might not be able to access emails. Their systems re constantly down and their servers are always having issues.

P J.
P J.Sydney, NSW

unprofessional

Your support / Dev team keep ignoring me, more than 10 emails, phone calls... they keep saying will contact you but nothing
not sure if I am dealing with a professional company
here is the ticket number: 20841268

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

web builder scam - avoid crazy domains

LisaRobbo
LisaRobbo

happy
happyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SCAM DO NOT USE THEM

Karma
KarmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Free Website Builder is a Scam

Ordered a domain, website builder was included "free trial" I could not find a way to remove it from the cart after trying several times. 3 months Later get charged $55 for something I never ordered in the first place. They have offered me a refund of internal credit, in other words we're keeping your money you just get to pay for something different.

Nhi
NhiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Auto-renewal is the worst idea

I purchased a domain through here and they give you a free trial of a Website Builder. All the notifications of the website builder went to my spam email and before I knew to cancel they charged me for it. I have never used it or needed it. They will not give me a refund for it even though I've tried to contact them multiple times. I am currently not working due to the pandemic and need that money to pay for rent-bills-food. I don't understand why they cannot refund me for a service that I do not need or use. The only thing they could do for me is provide a credit. I will never need that credit because they've lost a customer. I will be sure to relay this to others in the industry.

Horrible, greedy organisation

Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Truthserum
TruthserumSydney, NSW

Dodgy shonky and horrible experience

Crazydomains charged me for services products I previously cancelled and don't need relying on auto-renewal despite me calling and asking for all auto-renewals to be turned off. They are dodgy avoid this company like you would the plague. There systems don't work see my review on Google, they are all about money nothing else. They won't even review past calls where I asked them to cancel auto-renewal. Go with a good provider with a long term strategy like GoDaddy. As a long term crazydomain customer having spent $1000s with them I can assure you this is a sad reflection of a once great company. Avoid headaches avoid poor systems and poor customer service and a dodgy company do whatever to make money.

Boots
BootsCairns

Hopeless

They do not respond to emails. They do not call back with updates when there are issues. My site has been down for 5 days and I just get the same run around every time I call. I am in the process of moving my business to Ventraip. Australian operated with Australian call centre and they can read, write and understand English.

GarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

very unprofessional

I regret my initial decision to do so every time they don't help you to fix tech issues, 6 weeks without emails don’t ever use this company call me 0447 530 629. Please profit from my huge mistake of using these I am seeking legal compensation don’t use the company there are totally unprofessional it all gets done out of the Philippine waste of time

Garry

Not interested I am going elsewhere no support at all

SarahSydney, NSW

Absolutely predatory business model - Do not use!!!!

I've unfortunately been locked into using this company and regret my initial decision to do so every time they don't help you to fix tech issues, set auto-renew as default so that you get charged for products you never wanted and continue to increase the price of your domain name because you have no option to change it given it's printed on your advertising material, and you've spent a bunch of time pointing your customers there. Please profit from my huge mistake of using these predators and look for another company to use.

Beau
BeauSydney, NSW

Started to dupe people and seems comfortable with this business model!

Hans
HansIllawarra, NSW

Support by the biggest bunch of hopeless people

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

AUTO RENEW IS A CON

I will NEVER use this off shore company again. Ripped off via auto renew. As previous reviewers have said they offer 'free' add ons and hide the auto renew making it difficult to switch it off even though you thought it wasn't activated. Complained and complained but refused a refund. Completely unprofessional in every sense of the word.

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose