Crazy Domains

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

Robert ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple things, Brilliant, but Domain Name Changes, Impossible

GavanUnincorporated, VIC

Crazy Domain Will not Honour their advertised Price match Guarantee

I am an existing Crazy Domain customer, my email hosting is just about due for renewal, I shopped around and found a cheaper price contacted Crazy Domains with the advertised price and they refuse to honour their price match guarantee. That is fraudulent advertising to me?

unhappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Situation resolved - They set auto renew on your account and continually charge for things you never asked for

Situation has now been resolved - Found out over the last year they have taken over $600 from my account for products I never use/ asked for/ or even know what they are! Highly recommend you double check your auto renew option as they set it as a default option. My email address was out of date, so didn't receive the notifications.

Services

Find out how Crazy Domains compares to other Services

Matthew G.
Matthew G.Perth, WA

Scam you out of your money anyway the can. (updated) see below

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crazy Domains Websites

Matt

Hi Rose.... I am following up to see if the website builder for promtionalproductsmelbourne.net.au has been cancelled as requested?

Ben
BenSouthwest, VIC

Quick online chat

The online chat function is easy and responsive! It saves time on the phone and also allows for step by step screenshots to guide through customer portal aspects. Highly recommend.

Chandan C.

I just have one domain hosted and still have issues to deal with !

I have been working in the industry and I know it just takes minutes . I have renewed my domain and it still doesn't reflect when I do a public "whoIs" search. it still shows old date. After raising a concern with customer support , I have been told that there is problem with public WhoIs Database.

However, The crazy domain support executives were helpful in resolving the issue in couple of days

Chandan C.

Thanks Rose for the prompt Response . I have sent all details in my mail -with the Subject "Support Case : #16853193"

Chandan C.

Thanks Rose of the quick attention to the issue and reply. I trust that crazyDomain will resolve the issue and provide quality support in future.

Dave from Byron
Dave from ByronRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Check the Facts before you pay for something that is never needed to set up a website

Services

Find out how Crazy Domains compares to other Services

Sotir S.
Sotir S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Foreign Transactions Fees?

I am a Crazy Domains user for over 5 years now and overall, they provide good service.
However, I did renew some products this week in order of $267 and $232.
One thing I was not told on the phone when I was paying for these services is that I will incur Foreign Transactions Fees of $8 and $7 respectively.
I don't understand why is there such a lack of transparency. Do they think the customers will not notice these fees?

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose