Crazy Domains

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

helen A.
helen A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clunky website, great customer service.

Trying to navigate the website for someone like me (I ONLY JUST know what I'm doing SOMETIMES) can be hard, but they are very helpful in customer support. Jaselle sorted me right out in minutes. Good work!

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Website can be a bit difficult to navigate but customer service was great.

Website can be a bit difficult to navigate but customer service was great.
Thanks Kyle for answering all my questions and more, will surely have more in the future.
will continue to use.

Great Customer Service

Had a small issue with domain and Hosting, spoke to crazy domains via live chat and my issue was resolved very quickly by Jaselle. Very professionally done

Anytime I’ve needed to contact customer service, I am speaking to someone pretty well straight away.
Well done

GentleJack
GentleJackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Responsive customer service via chat

I have been able to access immediate, 24/7 support to set up DNS records on all my various sites. I value this very highly. Jaselle assisted me today. Mostly I find the support agents understand what I need and can resolve my issues quickly. I believe that some other domain registrars have cheaper prices, and there are certain sales-y aspects to the user experience here. But the customer support makes up for these shortcomings.

VVa
VVaCentral Queensland, QLD

Lovely team at CD

Jaselle from Crazy domains team was able to solve our queries quickly and customer friendly team are amazing, all my friends are hosting with crazy domains, 24 hr support are very handy.

Beau
BeauLaunceston, TAS

Jona was a great help

I received my emails saying my renewals were due but because of the year long time frame I wasn’t sure how to access/review them. The website was not clear, so I used the chat line. Jona was a great help, and got me to where I needed to be, quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much Jona!

FTP Confusion sorted by Jona

Having to setup a website for ITMC, and being a bit confused with information I was provided, Jona help me sort this out easily and gain access to be able to complete what I needed.

alan b.
alan b.Perth, WA

Customer support quick and efficient

Helped by Katya on a Sunday afternoon with an urgent question, great response and assistance! Im looking forward to more top quality service from this team as I continue to develop world changing websites like change4thefuture.com Thanks

Pete
PeteQueensland

Strong troubleshooting

Nothing IT/iS these days is seamless. For whatever reason issues occurred meaning a password change on Web access version of domain email successfully applied across my desktop version but didn't replicate seamlessly across the Android version. After a process of troubleshooting the issue the team at crazy identified and resolved the problem. Patience and perseverance

GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service, but can be expensive with lots of addons - and must be careful of renewals

Grant

Review has been updated to reflect the overall experience I've had with Crazy Domains (I was initially quite critical, hence the response above from Crazy Domains).

Problem resolved

Issued a credit after further complaints so removing my review. Very helpful once I made a bad review. I will still shop with crazy domain as always had a good experience until now

Jonathon
JonathonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their live chat facility isn't perfect but they do persevere to resolve issues.

Their live chat facility process should you require assistance to solve an issue isn't always perfect but to Crazy Domain's credit their staff are always polite and they do persevere to resolve any issues.

*Edit* Good Customer Support *Edit* Stay the hell away

Easy and helpful

Crazy Domains is easy to use and the online help/chat function is quick, easy and helpful!
There are different packages to suit most needs and whether you are advanced or a novice it is user friendly.

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Very quick, efficient and helpful

Overall I'm very happy with Crazy Domains services. Each problem/question I had was very quickly solved by a simple chat. It's quick, easy and supportive. I'm very happy with the team overall.

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose