Crazy Domains

See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Crazy Domains

Great customer service when you have an issue

They are quick to respond! Awesome. Fantastic response time and made sure to stay with me until it was fixed. (this was even on a sunday morning, didnt expect that)

kim G.
kim G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful polite and prompt

Kyle was polite and responsive
Kyle was able to work out the issue and was very helpful resolving my issue very quickly
great service ,very pleased with crazy domains indeed

Very helpful and experienced support

Kyle was very helpful and experienced. He fully understood my request and provided solution and went through them step by step with me. Save me a lot of time. Great work!

Kyle responds quickly and solves problems quickly.

Kyle responds quickly and solves problems quickly. I am very happy, thank you Kyle! I don’t have to worry about problems with my work anymore, thank you great Kyle.

Suzanne
SuzanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful, patient and polite

Jaselle was very helpful when I needed to update website records.
All the people that I've had contact with there are all helpful.
Thank you to you for your time and assistance.

Dave W.
Dave W.Central Queensland, QLD

Fast and simple

Many of CD's help team are exceptional - they get the problem, solve the problem, and make sure you're able to keep going with your work. Kyle K, on this occasion was exceptional and saved so much of my time that I've got time to write a review. Well done.

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Kyle K provided fantastic customer service!

Kyle K was extremely polite, professional and diligent in the customer care he provided for me. He answered all of my questions quickly and in detail. I am very satisfied with the support he provided.

Great customer care from Kyle K

Great help when trying to help my queries. Nowadays, it is important to have the chance to interact and/or talk with a real person so, chat live is a fantastic tool

Kyle K Great Customer Service

Fast and efficient service, resolved very quickly. Informative and can I just add thats it is ridiculous you need to have a minimum of 30 words in this, jus sayin BUT Thanks Kyle K

Art
ArtGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent prompt service

Really prompt response to my enquiry. Kyle K was quick, polite, efficient and effective. my enquiry was resolved within 3 minutes and I was able to proceed with my work.

DNS to Squarespace

Jaselle was extremely helpful and patient. She mapped my DNS over to Squarespace quickly and efficiently. Very appreciative of her service and making this a hassle free experience. Thank you Jaselle!

Brand Manager B.Crazy Domains

Excellent service, solved my problem, very patient. Followed me through to full resolution of the issue.
Kyle K was great and I would like to thank him for his help on this issue.

Find out how Crazy Domains compares to other Services

Outstanding support all the way

Very helpful every step of the way! Issues got resolved as soon as possible. Could not ask for a better customer service. Always impressed by Crazy Domains with the quality of their service.
Thanks Kyle K.

Excellent customer service

Contacted the support team via chat and was connected with Jaselle. I requested the Name Servers be updated as this was a recently transferred service. Jaselle was prompt and efficient expediting the changes immediately. Much appreciated.

Erin C.
Erin C.Sydney, NSW

Just got my latest SEO report

Thank you team.
I see each key word is ranking well. It’s pretty cool being sent all of this background work each month.
It’s helping my business. Thank you again.

MiramonValdez
MiramonValdezasked

how to open email using google?

Hi Miramon Valdez,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are trying to check your personal email hosted with us using your Gmail account you may refer to the link below for the instructions on setting up your personal email through Gmail.

Alternatively, you may also check your email online through any browser by logging to to webmail at https://rc.ds.network/ .

If you require further help on setting up your email. you may contact us through 1300210210 or send us an email at help@crazydomains.com. Our support is available 24/7.

Rose R
Online Reviews Manager

Colin52
Colin52asked

I am currently with the morons of Smart Artist and they are dreadful. I'll do a review to warn others.
Looked at this page and looks like Crazy is crazy.

I need to re new a few domains but not sure who to trust.
Anyone found a good company to renew domains.

MelbIT are great but at $140 for two years they cost to much where most are about $40 for two years.

Stay away from Crazy Domains, anything is better - even if you pay more.

Tom J.
Tom J.

Hi. I can totally recommend http://namecheap.com They have great prices and service. Only drawback is no phone number for support, online only, but they always answer 24/7 and solve any problem.

Mellyasked

Good Afternoon,
I am not able to access my emails so I went to go to the Crazy Domains web page and I cannot get in there either, not by my lap top nor by my phone.Do you know what is happening with the site?

Hi Melly,

Good day!

Thank you for reaching out to us and we are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please provide me with your domain name so we can check your account and check status of the service?

Rose

Melly

northerntasmaniaweddings.com.au But it is the crazy domains web site that I cannot bring up

Hi Melly,

Thank you for your response. I understand the situation that you are unable to access our website www.crazydomains.com.au hence you are unable to log in to your Account Manager.

Have you tried accessing our website though a different browser or a different device? If you are still getting the same error, please let us know what is the error.

Rose