Credit Choice Car Loans

Credit Choice Car Loans

Excellent experience & expectations.

Brad went out of his way from the first time we spoke to the signing of my contract. Thank you Brad
Our family is going to love our new Ute. More family time = 4x4

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MN (2009-2014)

Awesome customer service

Thank you Brad he did excellent job everything was right timing paperwork and communication was awesome. I would recommend other people as well. They were all clear with products too

Car ModelToyota Prado
Hi Phoebe, we would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Credit Choice with only the best there is to offer.

Good people top results

Great customer service Was great always calling and messaging to tell me how everything is procedding
Satisfied and grateful the lads are great people very happy in talking to these boys

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelFord Ranger PJ (2007-2009)
Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

This was perfect

My personal experience with this company was very good the man that helped me was polite and confident in his line of work, I didn’t have a problem with the cost he explained everything thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you so much for your kind words, Shona. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

great customer service

Brad was extremely helpful. I have not had a loan before and not purchased a car for a long time, Needed a lot of help computerwise and with obtaining insurance.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Great Choice!

Daniel at Credit Choice was fantastic. He went above and beyond helping us with our application.
He answered all of our questions and the process was a fast and friendly one.
Highly recommend Credit Choice!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Amazing! Unbeatable!

Customer service outstanding. Identified my needs and ability to repay and found THE BEST product to achieve my goals. Honest, open, and customer focused. All costs fully identified. Rate received was totally amazing.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelHyundai Accent RB
Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Outstanding Service

The customer service was exemplary and no hidden costs or surprises attached, which so often happens. I am 100% satisfied with the complete experience. This is the second time I've used Credit Choice and it has been a pleasant experience on both occasions.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelMazda 3
Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.