Helen P.

Helen P.

Exceptional service !

Overly satisfied with the customer service , all
Costs and final figures were to disclosed to me , no unexpected fees , the rate is a bit high but due to my circumstances its understandable. I would happily refer Brad to anyone looking for a loan he went above and beyond to accommodate me .

Deon Griffiths

Deon GriffithsNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect no hassle

Great service explained everything and I had to do barely anything, fast and no hassle. Handled everything but took the time to keep me in the loop with what was happening so I was never left wondering what was going on.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Review collected in partnership with Credit Choice Finance

Incredible service, quick and easy and fast turn around time!! I will definitely recommend them to everyone! Matt helped with everyone question I had and made it possible for me to get my new car!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelToyota 86 ZN6 GT Manual

Review collected in partnership with Credit Choice Finance

Perfect. Well within budget.

Customer service was amazing. They went above and beyond to get us finance with in our budget. Now we are proud owners of a second car. Makes life a lot easier. Thank you.

Krissy

KrissyNorth Queensland, QLD

Credit choice was the perfect choice. Excellent service

10/10 service and approval. Staff were efficient and polite. Warranty and insurance was a great bonus included. Would definitely recommend credit choice to friends and family looking for a new car in the future.

Amazing!

Customer service was amazing, even after I got approved and everything was out if they're hands, they still do what they can to help you. 100% satisfied with everything. 10/10 would recommend.

Great!

They were really helpful and friendly with the whole process. I had Brad and Julie for my application and they did everything they could to help me get my new car. Thank you!

Anna

AnnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Saved us from drowning in credit card debt.

Have dealt with Brad on two occasions now and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing finance. Very easy to deal with and extremely professional. Thank You!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Excellent Service

Daniel from credit choice finance was very helpful, polite and professional I would recommend him to anyone who is wanting to finance. Very happy and satisfied customer with my purchase.

Sarah

SarahNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience from start to finish!

Brad worked hard and went above and beyond my expectations. Everything was done so effortlessly. I know where I will be going back to in the future and who I will be recommending to others. I couldn't fault anything, from start to finish it was a great experience. Thank you!

Alex

AlexNorth Queensland, QLD

My first car loan experience with credit choice!

Brad was absolutely amazing and so patient, I would recommend him to anyone! His customer service skills are very professional. Everything was straight forward and there was no unexpected costs or any issues with the loan what so ever! I am very satisfied with my experience of my first ever loan, and will be going to brad in the future for any of my financial needs!

Claire Bauer

Claire BauerNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience & expectations.

Brad went out of his way from the first time we spoke to the signing of my contract. Thank you Brad
Our family is going to love our new Ute. More family time = 4x4

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MN (2009-2014)

Phoebe Nona

Phoebe NonaNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Thank you Brad he did excellent job everything was right timing paperwork and communication was awesome. I would recommend other people as well. They were all clear with products too

Car ModelToyota Prado
Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Hi Phoebe, we would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Credit Choice with only the best there is to offer.

Ashley Keating

Ashley KeatingNorth Queensland, QLD

Good people top results

Great customer service Was great always calling and messaging to tell me how everything is procedding
Satisfied and grateful the lads are great people very happy in talking to these boys

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelFord Ranger PJ (2007-2009)
Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Shona Te

Shona TeNorth Queensland, QLD

This was perfect

My personal experience with this company was very good the man that helped me was polite and confident in his line of work, I didn’t have a problem with the cost he explained everything thank you

Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shona. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

great customer service

Brad was extremely helpful. I have not had a loan before and not purchased a car for a long time, Needed a lot of help computerwise and with obtaining insurance.

Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Luke, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Perseverance

Brad has persevered with us over a few years to get our debts consolidated. Always quick to respond and honest with his advice. No surprise costs and a great rate.

Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

The Eckhards

The EckhardsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Choice!

Daniel at Credit Choice was fantastic. He went above and beyond helping us with our application.
He answered all of our questions and the process was a fast and friendly one.
Highly recommend Credit Choice!

Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Daniel  Blacklock

Daniel BlacklockNorth Queensland, QLD

Wonderful! Makes purchasing so easy!

Could not be happier with the service provided by Brad Turner at Credit Choice in Townsville.
Brad has handled 3 loans for myself and loans for my parents and each time we have dealt with
Brad he has been excellent in all ways that count. Very efficient, courteous and keeps you well informed
during the process.
Will always use Brad and Credit Choice for all my loan applications.

Loan Start DateApril 2019

Andrea Heyward

Andrea HeywardNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing! Unbeatable!

Customer service outstanding. Identified my needs and ability to repay and found THE BEST product to achieve my goals. Honest, open, and customer focused. All costs fully identified. Rate received was totally amazing.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelHyundai Accent RB
Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.