Credit Choice Finance
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Credit Choice Finance

Dominique Jones
Dominique JonesNorth Queensland, QLD

Brooke is Amazing!

Brooke from Credit Choice is amazing! She helped me along the way so much! Credit Choice handled in a matter of seconds and made my transition much much easier!I am beyond satisfied!

Great friendly service.

Brooke was extremely helpful and very quick with responses. Extremely proficient and friendly to deal with. Will definitely use Brooke in the future. Would recommend credit choice and brooke to anyone.

Anikka
AnikkaNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Daniel for townsville was amazing. He working to the best he could for me and I couldn’t as for better I will be sending people his way as he was just a super star

Excellent service

My husband and I have used Brad to buy our four cars. Great deals, good service and smooth process. Great communication and excellent customer service. Highly recommended (Brad) Credit Choice.

Georgia R.
Georgia R.North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic smooth process.

Kept up to date throughout the whole application and made it such a smooth and easy process. Will continue to recommend them to others and be back for future finance needs!

Review collected in partnership with Credit Choice Finance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marie ah pew
Marie ah pewNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect sevice

Very happy with the service . Quick easy professional low interest. Everything was done to my standard . Friendly staff. Clean office, easy to interact with staff . Fast delivery for service. Thx

Review collected in partnership with Credit Choice Finance

no hesitation to help out

Due to the Covid-19 situation, finances have been at a stretch. The process was very fast and courteous. I'm over the moon that they were able to help. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Joanna Joks
Joanna JoksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and very professional service and financial advice!!! I would easily recommend them to everyone!!! I was very satisfied with the rate they offered to me and repayments organised. They really take good care of customer needs.

David James
David JamesNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Fantastic service, no hidden charges and credit choice staff were always friendly and did not try to sell me something I did not need. Very satisfied with credit choice and very satisfied with the amount of communication received from them.

David
DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

AAA EXPERIENCE

Great service in a timely fashion. I have had bad credit in the past and credit choice were able to secure a good Loan to help Mr rebuild my credit score

Jamie Shaw
Jamie ShawNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Deal

Awesome Process Great service really appreciate all the work that went into finding my car loan, also sorted out my change of address for my Drivers license legend. Highly recommended

Leanna Holzheimer
Leanna HolzheimerNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent company, very helpful!

As a customer i experience excellent service at this company, my individual needs were taken into consideration and I was shown respect to my circumstances, I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal and help getting into a new car.

Awesome customer service

Matt helped me find the best car loan that was suited to my needs. He took my input into consideration and really listened to what I wanted ! Thank you Matt !

Application Process

Helen P.
Helen P.

Exceptional service !

Overly satisfied with the customer service , all
Costs and final figures were to disclosed to me , no unexpected fees , the rate is a bit high but due to my circumstances its understandable. I would happily refer Brad to anyone looking for a loan he went above and beyond to accommodate me .

Deon Griffiths
Deon GriffithsNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect no hassle

Great service explained everything and I had to do barely anything, fast and no hassle. Handled everything but took the time to keep me in the loop with what was happening so I was never left wondering what was going on.

Read more reviews - page 2