Perseverance

Brad has persevered with us over a few years to get our debts consolidated. Always quick to respond and honest with his advice. No surprise costs and a great rate.

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Great Choice!

Daniel at Credit Choice was fantastic. He went above and beyond helping us with our application.
He answered all of our questions and the process was a fast and friendly one.
Highly recommend Credit Choice!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Wonderful! Makes purchasing so easy!

Could not be happier with the service provided by Brad Turner at Credit Choice in Townsville.
Brad has handled 3 loans for myself and loans for my parents and each time we have dealt with
Brad he has been excellent in all ways that count. Very efficient, courteous and keeps you well informed
during the process.
Will always use Brad and Credit Choice for all my loan applications.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Brad is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Amazing! Unbeatable!

Customer service outstanding. Identified my needs and ability to repay and found THE BEST product to achieve my goals. Honest, open, and customer focused. All costs fully identified. Rate received was totally amazing.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelHyundai Accent RB
Thanks for the awesome review, Andrea! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Outstanding Service

The customer service was exemplary and no hidden costs or surprises attached, which so often happens. I am 100% satisfied with the complete experience. This is the second time I've used Credit Choice and it has been a pleasant experience on both occasions.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelMazda 3
Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.