• Loan TypeFixed Rate (14) · Variable Rate (1) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3.7 years (10)
Joanna Joks

Joanna JoksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and very professional service and financial advice!!! I would easily recommend them to everyone!!! I was very satisfied with the rate they offered to me and repayments organised. They really take good care of customer needs.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020

David James

David JamesNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Fantastic service, no hidden charges and credit choice staff were always friendly and did not try to sell me something I did not need. Very satisfied with credit choice and very satisfied with the amount of communication received from them.

David

DavidNorth Queensland, QLD

AAA EXPERIENCE

Great service in a timely fashion. I have had bad credit in the past and credit choice were able to secure a good Loan to help Mr rebuild my credit score

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelVolkswagen Golf 7 (Hatchback) 110TDI Highline

Jamie Shaw

Jamie ShawNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Deal

Awesome Process Great service really appreciate all the work that went into finding my car loan, also sorted out my change of address for my Drivers license legend. Highly recommended

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHolden Commodore VF

Leanna Holzheimer

Leanna HolzheimerNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent company, very helpful!

As a customer i experience excellent service at this company, my individual needs were taken into consideration and I was shown respect to my circumstances, I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great deal and help getting into a new car.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car ModelHyundai Elantra

Awesome customer service

Matt helped me find the best car loan that was suited to my needs. He took my input into consideration and really listened to what I wanted ! Thank you Matt !

Helen P.

Helen P.

Exceptional service !

Overly satisfied with the customer service , all
Costs and final figures were to disclosed to me , no unexpected fees , the rate is a bit high but due to my circumstances its understandable. I would happily refer Brad to anyone looking for a loan he went above and beyond to accommodate me .

Deon Griffiths

Deon GriffithsNorth Queensland, QLD

Perfect no hassle

Great service explained everything and I had to do barely anything, fast and no hassle. Handled everything but took the time to keep me in the loop with what was happening so I was never left wondering what was going on.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Review collected in partnership with Credit Choice Finance

Incredible service, quick and easy and fast turn around time!! I will definitely recommend them to everyone! Matt helped with everyone question I had and made it possible for me to get my new car!

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelToyota 86 ZN6 GT Manual

Find out how Credit Choice Finance compares to other Loans

Perfect. Well within budget.

Customer service was amazing. They went above and beyond to get us finance with in our budget. Now we are proud owners of a second car. Makes life a lot easier. Thank you.

Krissy

KrissyNorth Queensland, QLD

Credit choice was the perfect choice. Excellent service

10/10 service and approval. Staff were efficient and polite. Warranty and insurance was a great bonus included. Would definitely recommend credit choice to friends and family looking for a new car in the future.

Amazing!

Customer service was amazing, even after I got approved and everything was out if they're hands, they still do what they can to help you. 100% satisfied with everything. 10/10 would recommend.

Great!

They were really helpful and friendly with the whole process. I had Brad and Julie for my application and they did everything they could to help me get my new car. Thank you!

Anna

AnnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Saved us from drowning in credit card debt.

Have dealt with Brad on two occasions now and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone needing finance. Very easy to deal with and extremely professional. Thank You!

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Sarah

SarahNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience from start to finish!

Brad worked hard and went above and beyond my expectations. Everything was done so effortlessly. I know where I will be going back to in the future and who I will be recommending to others. I couldn't fault anything, from start to finish it was a great experience. Thank you!

Alex

AlexNorth Queensland, QLD

My first car loan experience with credit choice!

Brad was absolutely amazing and so patient, I would recommend him to anyone! His customer service skills are very professional. Everything was straight forward and there was no unexpected costs or any issues with the loan what so ever! I am very satisfied with my experience of my first ever loan, and will be going to brad in the future for any of my financial needs!

Claire Bauer

Claire BauerNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience & expectations.

Brad went out of his way from the first time we spoke to the signing of my contract. Thank you Brad
Our family is going to love our new Ute. More family time = 4x4

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MN (2009-2014)

Phoebe Nona

Phoebe NonaNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome customer service

Thank you Brad he did excellent job everything was right timing paperwork and communication was awesome. I would recommend other people as well. They were all clear with products too

Car ModelToyota Prado
Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Hi Phoebe, we would like to thank you for your recommendations and for this amazing review. Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing you and everyone else who visits Credit Choice with only the best there is to offer.

Ashley Keating

Ashley KeatingNorth Queensland, QLD

Good people top results

Great customer service Was great always calling and messaging to tell me how everything is procedding
Satisfied and grateful the lads are great people very happy in talking to these boys

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Car ModelFord Ranger PJ (2007-2009)
Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Ashley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Shona Te

Shona TeNorth Queensland, QLD

This was perfect

My personal experience with this company was very good the man that helped me was polite and confident in his line of work, I didn’t have a problem with the cost he explained everything thank you

Vivian C.Credit Choice Finance

Thank you so much for your kind words, Shona. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!