Credit Hub (page 2 of 3)

Shangeevan Gnanakumar
Shangeevan GnanakumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great assistance from staff

I received a great service from Mortgage broker Mandeep Singh and conveyancer Shaniya Xuareb. They have made the process simple and complete the settlement process on time. Thank you Credit Hub & conveyancing team.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks a lot for your valuable encouragement and support, means a lot to us. We wish you all the best and hope to serve you again. Team -Credit Hub

Highly recommended

I had a great experience with credit hub. Great customer service. Kimmi Aeri from credit hub is very helpful ,responsive & professional . I am so thankful her & credit hub team. I highly recommended them.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thank you Sukhpreet , your feedback and support will give us motivation to strive for more. Wish you and family all the very best . Team -Credit Hub

Other Home Loans

It was great experience to working with Mandeep. I will highly recommended him and his services.

It was great experienced. Highly recommended credithub. Great working experience. It was a pleasure to deal with in handling our loan application.Mandeep brother you are the best. Thank you so much

Loan used forInvestment Property
Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks from Team Credit Hub, we wish you and family all the best and here to help for future.

Excellent service

Very responsive & helpful staff
There wasn’t any extra cost or unexpected hidden cost I didn’t need to go anywhere for paper submission every thing was online . I am fully satisfied with there service.

Jass K.
Jass K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best broker services

Credit hub (Mandeep) has always helped me with all my loans and they have a great customer service and a very good reputation. I will always recommend them. Great service

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Jass , your Feedback and support is much appreciated. We wish you and family all the best. Team-Credit Hub

Review collected in partnership with Credit Hub

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Aster Koye
Aster KoyeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great work

What a Fantastic opportunity working with the team at credit hub, staff well experienced and polite everything was on time i am very satisfied with the work that you have done as team, spacial thanks to kimmi and siraj well done guys i will recommend this service to everyone that i know, much appreciated.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks from our Team for you feedback and support , We wish you all the best.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Hub

Great people to work with

Dealing with Aman, Kimmi and Siraj from Beginning has been a pleasure. Really supportive and kept me updated on every step and very Genuine Advice. Appreciate all your hard work guys

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks for your feedback and support Ishan , we appreciate your business and choosing Credit Hub for your services. Wish you and family all the best.

Great Service

Thanks Mr syed Hasan for providing incredible service. Very happy with prompt communication & taking ownership of my case. Whole process was easy & didnt have any issues at all. Thank you

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks you so much for review and support - it provides us belief and encouragement . Best of luck to you and family ,and We hope to serve you again
Thanks from team CREDIT HUB

Selenat
Selenat Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This perfect I can’t live with it it

Kimmi is always so helpful and professional!I couldn’t think her enough for everything she has done for me she always gone above and beyond for clients and is very quick in responding thank you so much kimmi I really appreciate your hard work

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thank you for support always and your Feedback will keep inspiring us to keep improving. Thanks from team CREDIT HUB

Fas A.
Fas A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and transparent service

Highly recommended. These Guys are real gem in their work and they know what they’re doing. Happy with the service and advise provided by Syed. They do offer Convenceying services as well. Will use their services again.

Aman S.Credit Hub

This feedback means a lot to us as team and encourages us to strive for more. Thanks for your business once again and look forward to serve you in future. All the best to your family from - Team Credit Hub

shahidmahmud
shahidmahmud

Will use your services again

Thanks once again Shanaya once again for your professional Conveyancing services will be using you again in the future. Almost all charge the same fees but your level of service was outstanding.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Shahid , Appreciate your feedback and support. Wish you and family all the best. We are here to support for any queries ongoing. -Team -CREDIT HUB

Latifa Mozafari
Latifa MozafariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!

As a first home buyer i had excellent customer service from Kimmi and her assistant Siraj. They’re great team very reliable I’m very satisfied with service highly recommend Kimmi for a house loan.

Loan used forFirst Home
Aman S.Credit Hub

We thanks you for showing faith in us and supporting us with your review, We wish you and family all the best . We are here to support you when you need us. Team -Credit Hub

Todor Janev
Todor JanevGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and experience !!!

I was referred to Kimmi and Shaniya at Credit Hub by a relative who worked with them previously. My expectations were high based on his feedback, and I was not disappointed. As a first-time buyer, I relied on their guidance to navigate the process. We had some ups and downs through the process, but Kimmi and Shaniya were supportive and patient and followed up with me regularly, both to ensure I was on track and to provide me with updates. Really excellent service and experience - thank you Kimmi and Shaniya!

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks for your review and Support Mr Janev , We wish you and family all the best and look forward to serving you again. From -Team Credit HUB

Excellent customer service

Received excellent customer service. Really satisfied and happy that I chose Credit hub team for the house and land loan. The team helped me in getting a good rate for the loan.

Loan used forFirst Home
Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Syed , Appreciate your feedback and support. Wish you all the best . Team -Credit Hub

Professional friendly and supportive

I had Great customer service everything happened smoothly no issues. Always return my calls and sent me reply promptly to my email. Overall experience highly recommended. Everything worked as planned.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Hi Prayash , Thanks you from Team Credit Hub for your support and feedback. Wish and family all the best. Looking forward to serve you again.