Verifiedcredithub.com.au

100% · 2700%

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Returning

Thank you to Seid and Mandeep and the team at CreditHub Pointcook. As usual never disappointing us and always going above and beyond and making the impossible happen. Show details ·  1
AMD
AMD2 posts

My satisfaction for the service

I recommend credit Hub Australia to all my friends and families to get home loan easily.
Specially Mr. Syed is the best broker ever. He is vey dedicated and tolerated person.
He helped me a lot and understands (a financial situation) fully. As a result I got enough amount of home loan to build my dream home.
I have not only get the financial service but the legal advises too by Shaniya, she is very fast and helpful lawyer.
Amdemicheal Show details ·  1
Imran Khan Mohammed
Imran Khan Mohammed

Excellent professionalism

Syed Bhai has done excellent job, he has kept me informed at every stage of the refinance process and got the settlement done before the promised date. Show details ·  1
firasat m.
firasat m.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5-Stars to Mr syed

I would like to Thank Mr. Syed for all his help and support on refinancing my home loan. Mr Syed is very professional and it was very smooth process. Highly recommend Credit Hub to everyone. Show details ·  1
Shamim Ahmed
Shamim AhmedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Exceptional Service rendered by Credit Hub Australia

I recently had the pleasure of working with a top-notch broker, Syed Hasan, and I must say that my experience was outstanding. From start to finish, his level of professionalism, expertise, and dedication surpassed my expectations.
As a non-financial background person, I always have lot of questions and enquires, and Syed addressed all with lot of patience and professionalism.
Thank you, Syed, to help me on another financial journey, I recommended Syed and credit hub to those who are looking for hassle-free home loan. Show details ·  1
Sui
Sui
  Fair Incentive

Great service would totally recommend it ! Syed was very friendly Show reply
Ajay
Ajay

Professional

I would like to thanks Credit Hub for their services, Syed at Credit hub is very humble and professional. This is first time I used them and seems like will stay with them due to the their Professional behaviour and knowledge. Show details ·  1
Kulwinder Singh
Kulwinder SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Broker

As first home buyer I have lot of question and equires and Syed addressed all with lot of patience and professioanlism.
Thank you Syed to help me on my first home journey, I recommended Syed and credit hub to those who are looking for hassle-free home loan. Show details ·  1
Deepesh Bimb
Deepesh Bimb

Best place to secure your home loan

Very prefossional yet friendly team, they helped when evrery other broker said impossible Show details ·  1
abid h.
abid h.Victoria

Vehicle Finance

Good & Professional Services, i recommended to use there service, solution to all your financial needs. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Neha S.
Neha S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great service!!

Kamal was extraordinarily talented and helpful while putting up my home loan application efficiently and supported me through the whole process till we got the approval from the bank! It was great working with him! I highly recommend credit hub especially Kamal, he has a thorough knowledge and knows what he’s doing.. also, he knows how to handle the nervous customers with his witty, friendly as well as kind personality! Thank you so much Kamal, I really appreciate it!! Show details ·  1
Naresh
Naresh3 posts

Absolutely Great

It's been fantastic journey with Credithub, this is the second time I am using this company for my property settlement and Shaniya shows great professionalism and always ahead of the details. It's pleasure working with Shaniya and Olivia, they both made our journey smooth and comfortable. I highly recommend this company, especially Shaniya is the go to person for all your conveyancing needs. Show reply
Mach Kau
Mach Kau

Grand Service

Verey effective and fast turn around as well. Will definitely continue business with them! Show details ·  1
Abdul H R.
Abdul H R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First home buyer

Finding the best suitable first home this is the right place. Syed is the right guy there he will find every situation solution i am very satisfied with his service. Prepare your tax and accountant documentation ahead. So it will be a smooth ride. Show details ·  1
Application Process
Online Tools
Abdul Shakoor
Abdul ShakoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service rendered by Credit Hub Australia

I wholeheartedly recommend this broker to anyone seeking exceptional service and expertise. His knowledge, communication skills, personalized approach, execution abilities, and commitment to client satisfaction make him a standout in the industry. Working with him was a pleasure, and I look forward to a long-term partnership. Show details ·  1
Neel
Neel
  Fair Incentive

Thanks syed

It's my honour and privilege to write this review for syed who recently helped us purchase our First home. From beginning to end he went above and beyond to make the process easy, he came down to our level to help us.
I mean everything was taken care by him. Trust me when I say he will make your dream come true.
Thanks syed bhai Show reply

SIANG SAWMHAL
SIANG SAWMHAL

Excellent work

Our mortage broker Syed was incredibly helpful in assisting us to gain a mortage for our first home. He was knowledgeable and professional. He kept us fully informed of progress. He was always available for advice. He is easy to talk and happy to explain with all our enquiries. We are very pleased and satisfied with his work. Show details ·  1
Muhammad Munir Deen
Muhammad Munir Deen

This is Perfect

I can not thank Rashpal enough, who recently got my loan approved. He went above and beyond to find the best loan option for me. Communication was clear from the start. The day I tell Rashpal that I am looking for a loan he started working on it and got the loan settled within a week. You can not go wrong for choosing Rashpal as your mortgage broker. Show reply
Global Homes Seema
Global Homes Seema

Excellent service

We have a wonderful experience with kamal , he is prompt upfront and very professional. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Ahmed Sayyed
Ahmed SayyedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Absolutely fantastic service!

You can’t go wrong with credit hub! Especially syed absolute legend. Made the process so smooth and stress free. As a first time buyer I was guided through the process and all my questions were answered clearly. I felt very at ease and they really took the pressure of a FHB! Could not recommend them enough! Best broker out there you can’t go wrong when you go with these guys! Absolute pleasure to deal with. Show details ·  1
Shoaib R.
Shoaib R.

Syed Hasan done a gr8 job

Syed Hasan done a gr8 job throughout the whole process very supportive, informative and nice. Show reply
Manpreet Singh
Manpreet SinghSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank to Kamaljit Singh from credit Hub

They r well organise people ,give me gd option of my home refinance and help me a lot,,Kamaljit helps a lot Show details ·  1
Abhishek Gurjar
Abhishek Gurjar

Amazing service

it was so easy to get done my loan process with credit Hub ( Rashpal) He always attended my calls and answered my questions. great to deal with, always coming back to them for future loans. Show details ·  1
aman d.
aman d.5 posts

Very smooth journey

Shanaya is very professional. Always there to help you. Very active and puntual. We had a really smooth journey with her. Previously, I used three other conveysor. I had really bad experience. But with Shanaya it's totally different. She did her job very well and inform you at every single step. Show reply
Mohammad Khaliqi
Mohammad KhaliqiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful and Knowledgeable Service

Syed was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in assisting us getting our loans approved. He used to keep us fully informed of the progress or our application. We would highly recommend Syed and Credit Hub's services in general to others. Show reply
Rajdeep Dhanoa
Rajdeep DhanoaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Muhammad Atif Khan
Muhammad Atif Khan

Best service

We recently needed some help getting loan. Credit Hub provided us the best services specially Syed helped us throughout the way from start till settlement of the loan and guided on every step. Keep the good work up. Show details ·  1
Rajvinder Athwal
Rajvinder Athwal

Car loan

Excellent customer service his name is
Rashpal very good experience with his service. All away helpfully with paperwork. Show reply
Shahbaz
ShahbazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Shahjee

I had an excellent and very enjoyable experience getting a car loan from Credit Hub specifically Rashpal Dhot always very helpful and and always give you a genuine advice.He is very kind,Honest and professional Broker. Show details ·  1
Sajjad khan
Sajjad khan

Assistance in loan finance

I have dealt with Mr Syed for my loan applications and refinancing for my home as well as investment. Mr Syed managed these applications very well on time. Thanks Mr Syed for helping me. Show details ·  1
Sheik
SheikSydney, NSW

Great work

Syed was excellent and thorough in providong me with all the details and guiding me through out the process. He was very helpful. Was easy to work with him. I would recommend syed for anyone's mortgage need. Keep up the good work. Show details ·  1
Rajan J.
Rajan J.

Rashpal Singh Dhoot

Thank you so much Rashpal Ji for providing such a beautiful service throughout the loan process Show details ·  1
Kuldeep Aulakh
Kuldeep Aulakh

Great Dealing

I had very good experience. Very quick response & finalised application They deserved Positive feedback Show details ·  1
Di Di
Di DiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Shaniya was professional and efficient throughout the whole process. The would reccommend them to anybody Show reply
Srinivas VJ
Srinivas VJ

five star service

Credit hub did a wonderful job for me in getting the loan i asked for. Throughout done professionally. Good knowledge about what they are doing. Rashpal Dhot gave me exactly what I wanted. He is very cool and calm and professional. Pretty happy with the outcome Show details ·  1
Nishu Jain

Always respond quickly Show reply

Gopal Pokharel
Gopal Pokharel

Amaizing Service

This was first time we dealt with Credit Hub for conveyancing we found You guys amazing, Professional and good Service. Show reply
Bikramjit Kahlon
Bikramjit KahlonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

REFINANCE

Thank you Rashpal Singh for being so wonderful and gracious to me during the entire process!” “Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your help to get the loan and for assisting us with all of the papers. It has been a pleasure to work with all of you!” “You will always be my go-to!” Show details ·  1
Sujit Nanda
Sujit Nanda

Syed is Incredible

I have been dealing with Credit Hub for last 7 years for all my finance and conveyancing needs. The service has always been top notch. Syed Hasan has been working on my loan files for 1 year and his professionalism is outstanding. He has guided us throughout with the right advice, provided us with comparable products to ensure we are getting the best deal, ensured the whole process has always been smooth for us without much hassle. His customer service is par excellence. I strongly recommend him for anyone who is looking for an honest and reliable professional for their finance needs. Thank you Syed for all your help and we are looking forward to continued business with Credit Hub, Aman, yourself and the team.

Best Wishes
Sujit Nanda Show details ·  1

Syed
SyedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best service, best suggestions, 100 percent outcome

Syed Hasan, thanks a lot for your help, the guidance provided through out the process and for an outcome came up , could not be better than this. You’ve made our home loan journey easier than what we thought. However, the interest rates were increasing every time, remarkable!. Your efforts and consideration are highly appreciated.highly recommended. Show details ·  1