Anuj S.
Anuj S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent experience…

Dealing with Credit Hub from last 4 years or so and always looked after by Mandeep. The best thing about Mandeep is that he mase me felt that I am the only client he has, always there for me for any queries if I have, even during weekends or after working hours. Fully recommended & undoubtedly will do future deals too.
The whole experience was excellent… fully satisfied, many thanks Mandeep.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Anuj , We appreciate your support provided to our business always. Your review means lot to us-thanks from team Credit Hub

Great customer service.

I highly recommend this company to anyone thats looking for a mortgage. A very welcoming peopke with a great customer service. Great internet rate. I am very satisfied with their service.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Aidda , Thank you so much- much appreciated . Wish you and Family all the best - from team Credit Hub

Varun Puri
Varun PuriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THE BEST !!

Awesome support provided by Mr. Syed from the very beginning to the end covering and keeping me informed during loan transfer process.

He not only chose the best product but also helped me to club other loans as well returning savings each month.

Dont look any further if you need any help for home, business or personal loans.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Varun ji , we value your support and appreciation and hope to keep serving you again . Best wishes to you and family -From Team Credit Hub

Time Effective

I am very excited with the service that you gave me guys much appreciated, kimmi and siraj are
Very helpful throughout the loan process they
Did a good job many thanks guys

Aman S.Credit Hub

Joseph , Appreciate your feedback and Business. Hope to serve you again-Thanks from Team Credit Hub

Perfect

I am really happy with the service kimmi was very helpful from start to finish and made it a breeze for us.kimmi was always contactable and very quick with reply.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Pritam G, Thanks so much for your feedback and support . Wish you and family all the best-Team CREDITHUB

Review collected in partnership with Credit Hub

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Prompt action

I am really happy with the service I am provided, and also delighted with the reception I have got in the office. Happy to refer and tell friends. Fantastic group.

Application Process
Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Teshome , We are encouraged with your feedback and support and look forward to keep improving our services. Thanks once again from -Team Credit Hub

Broker you can count on

This is not the first time I have used Kimmi to sort out my loan. As always she is the best. Not only she got the best interest rate available but also got the loan approved in no time

Aman S.Credit Hub

Disha , Appreciate your business and support always. We hope to serve you again Thanks from Team Credit Hub

jhakash_raksha
jhakash_rakshaDarling Downs, QLD

Back again for the outstanding service!

Kimmi is outstanding at her job! Very knowledgeable, quick to reply and guided us the right way from start to finish. Couldn’t be more happier with Kimmi and it was a no brainer but to of course comeback for a second loan with her! Very highly recommended!

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks you so so much for such encouragement and support , We wish you and family all the best . Team -Credit Hub

Joe C
Joe C Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back again for the outstanding service!!

Kimmi is outstanding at her job!! Very knowledgeable, excellent customer service, quick to reply, and guided us the right way from start to end. It was a no brainer but to of course come back to Kimmi for our second loan! Very highly recommended l!

Aman S.Credit Hub

Joe ,your feedback and support is much appreciated and we look forward to serving you again Team -Credit Hub

Jyoti Gakhar
Jyoti GakharGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Services!!!

Fabulous and great customer service
NO hidden charges or extra cost.
I am 100% satisfied with the split loan rate.
I would highly recommend credit hub to everyone.
Thanks Mandeep for your services cheers.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Many thanks for our appreciation and support , this helps and motivates us to keep improving. Wish yu all th best and look forward to serve you in future. Team - Credit Hub

Simon Dangol
Simon DangolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and highly recommend

Kimmi was very professional and trustworthy person. She guided me all the way from start to the settlement and made the process easy. She always answered my questions.I would highly recommend her and Credithub.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Simon , your review and support is much appreciated and look forward to long term business together. Team -Credit Hub

visakh v.
visakh v.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended and approachable

Kimmi Aeri is extremely professional and friendly. She has the patience of walk you through the whole process and will be there for you at all time. Highly recommend her.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks Visakh , Appreciate our feedback and support. WE are here to help you along the way and wish you and family all the best. Team -Credit Hub

Mohamed Eldeeb
Mohamed EldeebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional conveyancer

Shaniya is amazing. She is professional, accurate and tells you exactly what you should expect. She is very fast with her response to emails and phone calls. I strongly recommend dealing with her.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks for your feedback and support , we look forward to serving you again. Team -Credit Hub

Shangeevan Gnanakumar
Shangeevan GnanakumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great assistance from staff

I received a great service from Mortgage broker Mandeep Singh and conveyancer Shaniya Xuareb. They have made the process simple and complete the settlement process on time. Thank you Credit Hub & conveyancing team.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thanks a lot for your valuable encouragement and support, means a lot to us. We wish you all the best and hope to serve you again. Team -Credit Hub

Highly recommended

I had a great experience with credit hub. Great customer service. Kimmi Aeri from credit hub is very helpful ,responsive & professional . I am so thankful her & credit hub team. I highly recommended them.

Aman S.Credit Hub

Thank you Sukhpreet , your feedback and support will give us motivation to strive for more. Wish you and family all the very best . Team -Credit Hub