94% · 501 · 2%

Kerry Roberts
Kerry RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

The stress free service of Credit reboot

The staff are amazing and take all of the stress away from you, the service is amazing , they treat you with such respect when you feel so bad. My credit providers have stopped ringing me. I can concentrate on looking after my elderly parents. Credit reboot saved my mind. Manik and Colleen were wonderful throughout my journey. ❤️
Shaun 10
Shaun 10Perth, WA

Hi These guys are LEGEND in this matter

Another credit card I have received approval of 60% reduced debt . When they freeze the debt after only i got my breath .
They negotiated carefully considered my situation and finally acheived excellent outcome.
Now its resolved to pay 60% in installments.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible! I could not have gained my life back without them!

This company has gone above and beyond to advocate for me and successfully negotiate with multiple credit companies, saving me from thousands in debt and from possible bankruptcy. Laurence, Colleen, Sam, Grace, and the whole team have negotiated tirelessly, ethically, and legally by holding creditors accountable for their part in placing people in impossible debt and have been so compassionate and non-judgemental of the debt I found myself in also. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude for all their hard work in giving me a chance to be free of debt and get my life back on track. It literally would have been impossible without them. Thank you Credit Reboot.
Vince
VincePerth, WA

Significantly reduced our debt

We were significantly under water with our investment properties and Credit Reboot managed to reduce the remaining debt after selling our properties by around 60%. They provided support and re-assurance at every step of the way.
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service and Savings

I have a few debts under management and so far Credit Reboot have saved me over 50% off my balance as well as securing no interest and at affordable repayments.
Tickeled Pink
Tickeled PinkWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Lifeline

From day one of contacting credit reboot, they have been patient and understanding and done a great job. What a lifeline, just when I was starting to give up. I can recommend their services 100%.
Geoff
GeoffNoosa2 posts

Excellent Service with great Staff

Credit Reboot provide an effective, professional service complimented with great staff. Dyan is pleasant and attentive to your needs and always happy to help. Overall very happy with the service.
Thank you!
EWR
EWRSydney, NSW3 posts

Credit Reboot sorted my debt out

These guys managed to get my debt halved through smart negotiations and close contact with the process. They take all the hard work out of dealing with debt collection agencies.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Ryan H.
Ryan H.

Credit reboot , fantastic service so far

Credit reboot So far the service has been great , monthly updates have been on point, Colleen has been especially helpful through the process, looking forward to the outcome of my file….
Mat
Mat

Excellent service

Promt response and good service. Staff are very accommodating, helpful and very professional to deal with. Good job credit reboot. I would definitely recommend your service. Two thumbs up. Well done.
Always happy
Always happy2 posts

Greatest decision hubby and I made!!!

After suffering from Stage 3 Breast Cancer in 2017, our families debt got out of control and harder to get on top of. Debt collectors didn’t care about the situation and wanted their money (which was fair - it’s theirs) but the phone calls never stopped and we were faced with going to court and having our wages garnished at a ridiculous price which would have crippled us or going bankrupt. We have 4 kids and could not afford to go down that road. A call to Credit Reboot and all phone calls have stopped and my husband and I are finally able to sleep at night and talk about our dreams of one day buying our first family home for the kids to come home to and enjoy for years to come.
Ila
Ila 2 posts

Unbelievable results

I got in touch with credit reboot in September last year for debt negotiation on my credit card balance.
Honestly, I was a bit suspicious at the start but then last month they waived 74% of my outstanding balance on that card - Totally unbelievable! Plus my credit file remains clean. I've now got my Husband's debts looked at by Credit Reboot. It has been such a relief after daunting 2020.
I can say yes, It definitely works - Their way of negotiating is different from any other traditional company and it takes some time to get results - I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Syed
SyedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good at the moment

CredidReboot, they are at the moment fair in there work!! i was hired them for negotiate my debt on behalf of me to debt recovery company, if they are succeed I would really recommend this company is best for this job.