Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia (page 2 of 36)

If only I'd known sooner this service existed

My interaction with the people I encountered at credit repair was very positive. All were attentive, reassuring and constructive. Well done credit repair. I would refer your service to others with issues of debt servicing. Or

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its very satisfying news This is very helpful. Thank you very much team for your service which makes my life easier and normal like before, eventhough I’m still waiting for other results to comp

Kate

KateNorth Queensland, QLD

Wish I did this sooner

I can finally live a better financial life, for years I couldn’t get credit because of my credit file. I can’t recommend this company enough. I have had a very successful outcome and look forward to making better choices when it comes to credit and living a financially better life. Thankyou CRA

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

This is very helpful. Thank you very much team for your service which makes my life easier and normal like before, eventhough I’m still waiting for other results to complete.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

My life became liveable again...

Nan was very helpful and gave me all the details of everything I needed. She uplifted my spirits and did not be little me like every other company did. Thank you so much.

Becz

BeczGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 applications under my details (last name different) because of that reason I was in bad credit
very helpful team appreciate lot regarding your perfect job

Andy

AndyNew South Wales

This is great

Very helpful and so happy with the outcome and service operators are great can understand them when they speak and are willing to do the extra work to help out

belle f.

belle f.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best results - default cleared!!!

I had previously gone through another agency credit clean and they had promised me to world to only deliver me a negative outcome after paying all that money. Based on referral I went through Credit Repair & within the month they got my default removed & at thousands lower than the debt amount. Thank you so much!

No more black lists

No more black listsHunter Region, NSW

Thanks credit repair!

Credit repair has removed 3 listings that were damaging my credit score, strongly recommend these guys to help you with what ever financial situation you find yourself in. HUGE shout out too Greg for being super patient and going the extra mile to help/make sure I understood what was going on throughout the whole process.

Devith Sina

Devith SinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Removing the phone bill black list

Credit repair is the best company that you could believe. If you have any problem with black list you can contact to the Credit Repair who has friendly costumer serverse to guide you.

Finding it really helping

I was struggling for so long i find that this service can really make a change to your life and get you back on your feeet again and out of debt

AndrewC

AndrewCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid this place like the plague

Absolutely horrendous. They charged me per month to have my situation resolved. In the end it was not resolved and we missed out on a house purchase. And they kept on charing me because it was in the agreement. Even though they said they could not help further. Avoid this place like the plague. Very, very unsatisfied. Message me to discuss.

Cherief Hamdan

Cherief HamdanSydney, NSW

The best team and best service and Andrew best service and great help to the team

Great team great work thank you so much for use helping me and big thank you Andrew for your work and help and servers highly recommend credit repair australia thank you

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Fixing what shouldn't have gone wrong !!!

It is unfortunate that any enquiries to offers of Credit is now registered on your Credit Rating. Cause and effect is to lower your rating even though the enquiry isn't followed through or completed.

This is why I turned again to Credit Repair for help. Beware of these offers that turn up in the form of emails !!

August 7th 2019 Update: General enquiries to lending offers can wreck your Credit Score

Im having great results with improving my Score after making online enquiries from invitations sent out to me over the past year. Even though I didn't proceed with the applications they basically ruined my Score, beware !!!1

Colin
Colin

Thanks looking forward to having my report cleared up

Goran

GoranSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great assistance, amazing outcome! Lavina definitely help me with what I wanted! I would highly recommend Credit Repairs Australia to anyone who’s struggling with their debts as they do help!

Rose M

Rose MSydney, NSW

Got the result I wanted!

Called Credit Repair to assist with negotiating with my creditors. Received advice that the negotiations were successful. My Case Manager was very understanding of my current situation and made it a priority to obtain a successful outcome for me in my time of need. Would highly recommend Credit Repair Australia.

Glen.C.Far North Queensland, QLD

You gotta be kidding.

This company ripped me off for $2000. I was promised a credit rating of 750 at the end, they said.. Remove my default they said. They did nothing I couldn't have done myself by simply paying out the default in full, and asking the lender to kindly remove the default. It took months of me hounding this company to get it to do what it promised. When I queried the result...which was no increase in credit score whatsoever, and asked for them to honour their refund offer, despite recorded conversations of these fantastic promises that turned out to lies, I was denied refund and fobbed off. ...Jolly good show, blindsided me. Do a bit of research, these charletons can't do anymore than you can do yourself.

Michelle M

Michelle MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Result!!

Called Credit Repair to negotiate with my creditors to remove deafults from my credit file. With in a week both defaults were removed! through out the week their customer services was amazing and they always got back to me as soon as possible. would highly recommend!

Great result

It’s wonderful to hear today one of the creditors have agreed to be removed from my credit file. I am happy the team at credit repair Australia are so professional.

Mike D.

Mike D.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding professional customer service

I would like to express the outstanding service and advice from Babur Adil at credit repair Australia today. It’s not often you find such professional service over the phone, for this I’m adding my sincere gratitude and commending Babur on his work, most importantly his professional help that’s progressing into a very positive outcome . Thanks M.D

See all Credit Repair Australia reviews

Fai P.

Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

Houman M.

Houman M.asked

I just had a most wonderful experience with a lovely staff member for Credit Check from Credit Repair Australia. I hope that I don't have to hear from them anymore. They didn't call when I asked them to call over the phone. Staff member, although she was professional and nice lady, she went through so many personal questions for 15 minutes and then she said another staff member must talk to me for another 20 minutes. I totally lost hope in buying a house, so I'm going to live off street and die there. I always got my credit report and it's a two minutes process. I feel terrible that I wasted their time. They even ask for money to process your credit score quickly whereas CreditSavvy or Finder do it for free. I still thank them for taking time to talk to me. I believe, I just had a bad day and nothing against Credit Rating Australia.

Hi Houman,

I apologise we were not able to assist you. We suggest you contact a free financial counsellor in your local area.

If you have any questions, please contact our office on 133 493.

Lucy

Lucyasked

How much does it cost?

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with an accurate cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,

Scammers

Brendan H.

The only time u here from them is when they don’t receive the money they say we have tried contacting you when they don’t that’s a lie

Get an answer from our members and Credit Repair Australia representatives