Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia (page 2 of 36)

AndrewC

AndrewCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid this place like the plague

Absolutely horrendous. They charged me per month to have my situation resolved. In the end it was not resolved and we missed out on a house purchase. And they kept on charing me because it was in the agreement. Even though they said they could not help further. Avoid this place like the plague. Very, very unsatisfied. Message me to discuss.

Cherief Hamdan

Cherief HamdanSydney, NSW

The best team and best service and Andrew best service and great help to the team

Great team great work thank you so much for use helping me and big thank you Andrew for your work and help and servers highly recommend credit repair australia thank you

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Fixing what shouldn't have gone wrong !!!

It is unfortunate that any enquiries to offers of Credit is now registered on your Credit Rating. Cause and effect is to lower your rating even though the enquiry isn't followed through or completed.

This is why I turned again to Credit Repair for help. Beware of these offers that turn up in the form of emails !!

August 7th 2019 Update: General enquiries to lending offers can wreck your Credit Score

Im having great results with improving my Score after making online enquiries from invitations sent out to me over the past year. Even though I didn't proceed with the applications they basically ruined my Score, beware !!!1

Colin
Colin

Thanks looking forward to having my report cleared up

Goran

GoranSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Great assistance, amazing outcome! Lavina definitely help me with what I wanted! I would highly recommend Credit Repairs Australia to anyone who’s struggling with their debts as they do help!

Rose M

Rose MSydney, NSW

Got the result I wanted!

Called Credit Repair to assist with negotiating with my creditors. Received advice that the negotiations were successful. My Case Manager was very understanding of my current situation and made it a priority to obtain a successful outcome for me in my time of need. Would highly recommend Credit Repair Australia.

Glen.C.Far North Queensland, QLD

You gotta be kidding.

This company ripped me off for $2000. I was promised a credit rating of 750 at the end, they said.. Remove my default they said. They did nothing I couldn't have done myself by simply paying out the default in full, and asking the lender to kindly remove the default. It took months of me hounding this company to get it to do what it promised. When I queried the result...which was no increase in credit score whatsoever, and asked for them to honour their refund offer, despite recorded conversations of these fantastic promises that turned out to lies, I was denied refund and fobbed off. ...Jolly good show, blindsided me. Do a bit of research, these charletons can't do anymore than you can do yourself.

Michelle M

Michelle MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Result!!

Called Credit Repair to negotiate with my creditors to remove deafults from my credit file. With in a week both defaults were removed! through out the week their customer services was amazing and they always got back to me as soon as possible. would highly recommend!

Great result

It’s wonderful to hear today one of the creditors have agreed to be removed from my credit file. I am happy the team at credit repair Australia are so professional.

Mike D.

Mike D.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding professional customer service

I would like to express the outstanding service and advice from Babur Adil at credit repair Australia today. It’s not often you find such professional service over the phone, for this I’m adding my sincere gratitude and commending Babur on his work, most importantly his professional help that’s progressing into a very positive outcome . Thanks M.D

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

The team were very helpful, friendly, polite. Being sympathetic to my situation seemed very genuine and caring which I really appreciated. Excellent work to help me regain a good credit rating. Thank you. Mark Simmonds.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Fast and prompt from the people who really put good efforts in the work,I am glad to see some positive results happened soon and thank you very much,great communications in general

Martin G.

Martin G.Perth, WA

All I can say is thank you so much to Credit Repair Australia. I will be able to sleep well tonight I think. Staff was a pleasure to work with.

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Lavina was soft spoken and gentle with the service

Really specific advice given and prompt with the queries, Lavina was a classic example of quality customer service. Thank you for being so sweet and laying down the advice succinctly and in a formal manner.

Ellen E P

Ellen E PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Super polite on the phone, very informative and even helped guide in the right direction for more help that I’ll be needing! Thank you for all your help from today.

Roshan

RoshanSydney, NSW

Great customer service, very professional Team

The staff was amazing they helped me on the spot. The Customer service and support I received was beyond my imagination they were beyond helpful it was remarkable. The process of my case was incredibly fast I was beyond happy. I will recommend them to anybody.

Dillon Frain

Dillon FrainSydney, NSW

Great Service and Care

Lavina Menezes has been extremely understanding of my situation and has been thorough throughout the whole data collection process.
She has been great to deal with and has made me feel comfortable about using credit repair australia.
I would definitely recommend her to friends and clients.

David.

David.Sydney, NSW

Great Service

I found the staff member on the phone very supportive in addressing my concerns. The professional service is a must for those who have any issues with the banks. Thank you for your help

Ravi

RaviSydney, NSW

Helpful staff...

friendly service thank you for your great service. Nice conversation satisfied service. Friendly staff with nice conversation.
I recommended to other people as well. Anyways thank you once again. Have a good day

Linda S

Linda SSouth East Queensland, QLD

To obtain a copy of my credit report

Thanks to Julie who assisted me today. Fast friendly service. Easy Instant report sent to my email. Trustworthy company will recommend this service to friends and family. Great Service thanks again Julie

Stl

StlPerth, WA

Very helpful

Levina was very helpful and spoke on my behalf and very professional I will recommend her and I'm lucky to have her as my case manager very kind of her

Houman M.

Houman M.asked

I just had a most wonderful experience with a lovely staff member for Credit Check from Credit Repair Australia. I hope that I don't have to hear from them anymore. They didn't call when I asked them to call over the phone. Staff member, although she was professional and nice lady, she went through so many personal questions for 15 minutes and then she said another staff member must talk to me for another 20 minutes. I totally lost hope in buying a house, so I'm going to live off street and die there. I always got my credit report and it's a two minutes process. I feel terrible that I wasted their time. They even ask for money to process your credit score quickly whereas CreditSavvy or Finder do it for free. I still thank them for taking time to talk to me. I believe, I just had a bad day and nothing against Credit Rating Australia.

Hi Houman,

I apologise we were not able to assist you. We suggest you contact a free financial counsellor in your local area.

If you have any questions, please contact our office on 133 493.

Lucy

Lucyasked

How much does it cost?

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with an accurate cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,

Scammers

Brendan H.

The only time u here from them is when they don’t receive the money they say we have tried contacting you when they don’t that’s a lie

sarina

sarinaasked

How much to remove default?

Hi Sarina,

Thanks for your message.

In order to provide you with a cost for our services, we need to run through your current financial position, including an analysis of your credit file. This appointment is free of charge, with no obligation and helps us identify which of our services may be suitable for you. Please call 133 493 and our team will run through with you.

Kind regards,