Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia (page 2 of 67)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
brooke
brookeHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service. Can’t wait to see result

I spoke with Jenna who was very understanding. Listened to my needs n wants n what I wanted to achieve through this process. Very professional n polite n more than happy to help. I look forward to seeing the final outcome. I’ll keep you posted

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

I would recommend Credit Repair to anyone who needs them. At first i was concerned that they were not the real deal but after talking to them they put me at ease. My case was fixed with surprising speed. ( very grateful for that ) What i like about them was there friendly voice and there reassure that they could help. Like i have said at the start if you have trouble with your credit call Credit Repair.

Aaron
AaronSydney, NSW

Stoked beyond words

Maria was amazing an made this all happen I honestly can’t thank her enough! She’s really made my life easier, I highly recommend her to anyone seeking the same help!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Jo G.
Jo G.Sydney, NSW

Setting us on the right path!

If you have any anxiety about reaching out to these guys - don’t. My Husband & I were fortunate enough to deal with Linda. She was genuine, knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and committed to getting us the optimal outcome. I didn’t have high expectations of the experience going in; I certainly wasn’t expecting to have a credit record in the opposite gender! In hindsight, I will say that Linda provided us with exceptional customer service.

I look forward to Linda and the team working together to deliver on the outcomes we discussed to purchase the home of our dreams soon.

Barb
BarbSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

This was a great outcome for me, due to dealing with professional staff with experience in the credit world. I would highly recommend Credit Repair to anyone who has issues with their credit report and score. EXCELLENT WORK!

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Isaac
IsaacSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding service

I left with complete understanding of the hole process i have learnt a lot with my experience
The consultant was very fluent and thorough with what I need to do and what will happen

Casie
Casie Gippsland, VIC

Absolutely fantastic, has been a pleasure to work with x

Fantastic correspondence. Maria has been an absolute angel to work with. I will recommend her to everyone struggling with week to week financials. I thought I’d be stuck in this debt forever. Can not recommend enough

Kmac
KmacVictoria

Amazing support

Maria case manager, was amazing, so very supportive and clearly explained all the processes and expected outcome. Maria never gave up and said we would work this out together, and look for alternatives if the first option didn't work.
Always received feedback from her as far as processes, where she was at, and if she needed more information.
I couldn't have done it without her. I have complete faith in the process and the support that was given in such a timely manner. Thank you so very much for all your support, information sharing and being there to help me understand what to happen and you never up. Maria never gave up and always gave me hope that there was help to get through this.

What a great journey!!!

Maria, my case manager was such a great partner in this journey.
Before I started, contemplating in this journey, she was able to assure me to trust, be confident and positive to get into this stage of my financial status. Thank you and giving me a breather.

Emmanuel Kujo
Emmanuel KujoPerth, WA

It was perfect and straight forward

It was the best service I ever got
Very helpful and willing to go beyond and above to do what they can do to help out
I really appreciate the help

Sharon
SharonEyre Peninsula, SA

A big relief

Thankyou to Maria who was always available and kept me informed of the progress of my case. I had a personal loan and a credit card that had become unmanageable and despite trying myself to remedy the situation my personal circumstances kept getting worse. With help from CRA we were able to come to an agreement with the bank to waiver some of my debt and freeze my credit card so that I can realistically pay back my debt rather than interest only.

Mira
MiraSydney, NSW

Great service and solutions

Was very helpful and informative. Helped me uncover the issue with my credit score and educated me on how it works. Offered a great solution. Very happy with the outcome and glad reached out.

Sarah
SarahCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect. Can't live without you

Thankyou manager Zac and case manager Maria of credit repair for helping me be debt free. I would like to advise other people in my shoes to seek help and advise when in difficulty times are upon them, May God bless credit repair.

Josh B.
Josh B.Tasmania

Here's a summary of a post I made seeking financial advice after the cluster mess I was left in after dealing with CRA.

Louise Wheatley
Louise WheatleyMid North Coast, NSW

Maria Nguyen

Very friendly and easy to work with. Took the time to explain everything and worked with me to find the best solution and outcome for my needs. Saved me in a time of need!

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions