Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia (page 3 of 67)

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Perfect service And perfect customer service

Maria Has been Amazing since The second She contacted me, She was in contact with me daily and Was more Then helpful, I definitely recommend this service And especially maria, Hoping She Stays My Case Manager till the end of my debt agreement,

Maria was excellent so friendly to talk to especially with my trouble dept

No one wishes to be in dept it's very depressing but it's good to know you can have a chat someone about it Maria was very helpful and positive regards Craig r reglin

Cityofluck2
Cityofluck2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow service, money scammers

Signed up believing every word they said. They did NOT deliver on their service! Tried to make me stay and waste my time. Best advice is repair your own score by contacting credit providers yourself

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Very happy

The Experience did not start off to well, but after dealing with Monty it was much more of a delightful experience. So on that thank you for you’re help. Alex

Arin Russell
Arin RussellPerth, WA

Really good time management, best service

The team had really good time management to get my case resolved with no issues, best customer service that I have dealt with. The team are very friendly and took my interest into count.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hannah wedd
Hannah wedd South East Queensland, QLD

Great company.

Everyone in the team is fantastic. Keeps your informed the whole way through and makes you feel very comfortable. I wish I new about this sooner and stopped doubting myself defiantly recommend this ti anyone who needs help with their credit file.

Amazing work!

Would definitely recommend to everyone wanting help with their credit file, after over a year fighting to resolve a debt we finally won! My credit score has gone from the lowest they have seen 13 and is currently at the highest they have seen for a while over 1100. Thank you guys for your hard work and dedication.

Janice McMeeken
Janice McMeeken Goldfields, WA

Late payment

Fantastic service, would recommend this to anyone. Linda very helpful and made it all a very much clearer on what is going on. Linda needs a pay rise she is excellent at her job

AEH2503
AEH2503Perth, WA

AMAZING

Maria has been absolutely AMAZING throughout this process. With Maria’s help we are now feeling confident, less stressed and have a huge weight lifted off our shoulders. She is prompt with answering any questions we may have had and is extremely professional and well knowledgeable about our options. Maria is very understanding and caring. We could not thank her enough.

100 percent perfect

Maria Nguyen was very helpful and diligent in her work and so kind and respectful. She was very prompt at responding and was available to answer any inquiries at any time.

Highly recommended

The credit repair company is excellent.Maria was very professional , she helped me to clear my default credit . Very informative , attentive in all details , and highly recommended to anyone . Job well Done.

Star Quality

Veronica Nawar, was very attentive and showed a high level of care and wanting to be the difference for me (the client). Made me feel like a valued client and went about her job with professionalism

Mel
MelCentral West, NSW

John From credit help was very professional I recommend him to all my friends on this serviceLooking into all the problems and rectifying them again very good and professional at what they do Job well done

Flyingkiwi
FlyingkiwiDarling Downs, QLD

A job well done

Credit repair worked very hard to clear a default notice I had from a company that were being very stubborn. After a short period of time they were able to get my credit report clear, and I must say they worked extremely hard to do this and did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend using this company if you need to get a credit fault cleared up!

Louise
Louise Perth, WA

Very amazing costumer service who was able to assist me right away

The lady I spoke with was amazing. She was reassuring, but also very informative.
I am very excited to start getting my credit back on track.
I look forward to what the future holds :)

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions