Credit Repair Australia

Credit Repair Australia (page 4 of 41)

Listing monitored by Credit Repair Australia

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

I am very happy how my case worker Maria help me and also she is excellent communicator.

I were contacted different debit ajencies and I discussed about my situation.it was really difficult me to understand what they told.but I didn’t give up .I search more debt assistance ajencies,finally I found credit repair Australia.I am really impressed about the service. Thank you

These guys are AMAZING

I had a credit issue that needed to be resolved immediately this week and these guys did the magic. Their process was clear and straightforward, and my issue was resolve in just 3 days!!! I have no words but to say thanks for doing an amazing job.
I will always recommend these guys to anyone who needs help. You won’t be disappointed!

Daniel I.
Daniel I.Victoria

Absolute GEM

Verbally clear and understanding of processes to move forward making my daunting task easy with pleasant staff.
Looking forward to working with a great team that was highly recommended to me.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Sitaleki Iupati
Sitaleki IupatiNorth Queensland, QLD

This is perfect

Very honest and clear information given to me,and also given options to suit my needs,Veronica she was able to answer my questions I'm over the moon how this was handled Thank you.

Adam
AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

!!!!Credit issue resolved!!!!!!!!

I Called mid-late November with an optus credit issue that had been on going since 2016. This issue was resolved last week 07/12/2020 and I am over the moon with how this was all handled.

Amazing service and customer advocacy could not be happier with the result.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Julieana
Julieana South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic help

Very clear on information given to me. I was given options to choose from to suit my needs. Very honest and straight up helpful. She was able to answer my questions and was able to give clear examples if I wasn’t sure about a answer.

Peter Fox
Peter FoxSydney, NSW

Awesome

I was a bit sceptical at first but it was amazing. Very professional !!! They sorted all four of my defaults in three weeks. So surprised and So happy. Thanks Veronica !!!

Ebru
EbruMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service and efficient

Danny Z.
Danny Z.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Very very quick to deal with, payment went through on the friday, 2/3 results sorted on the monday. Great to deal with, couldnt recommend enough!
10 out of 10 rating!

Robert Wolfgram
Robert WolfgramMid North Coast, NSW

Review

Maria is such a professional with her job, she made it so easy to talk about all my debts always telling me the best advice & feels like I’ve known her my whole life. Cannot complain about anything! Blessed to have a case worker on my side like Maria.

Great job!

Very fast and effective, best price offer, prompt communication of results. Very professional and friendly customer service. Thank you. I dont know how to thank you i just bought myself a beer to celebrate the results. Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

The service provided was outstanding.

Well spoken, attention to details, pretty straight forward and product knowledge. Communication was key! The representative was very much helpful. Understand my objectives and tailored the best solution. Great effort!

Amazing help
Amazing helpSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Product knowledge exceptional service and professionalism all in one! Friendly team every step of the process, follow up detailed explanations regarding credit report, gave confidence in the service and support being provided. Thank you team

Lea
LeaSydney, NSW

Great Service and very accomodating

Maria was absolutely lovely and was able to assist me with the entire process with no issues. She was able to provide all the information i required and made the process so seamless.

Highly Recommend!!!

Cannot express how amazing Credit Repair have been. There work is amazing!
During what could have been an extremely overwhelming process Shandi made it easy to understand and very intelligible course of actions with decisions needing to be made.
I highly recommend Credit Repair, they are there to help you and the results are life changing.

jamie m
jamie mSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is great

Really happy with the customer service was easily able to understand what was being explained about my issues and what the outcome will be after everything is sorted out thank you

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Awesome Service from Maria!

Maria Nguyen has been so helpful and professional. I was feeling a little overwhelmed about making a decision to go ahead but she explained the process clearly giving me confidence and reassurance, she has already managed to provide positive changes to my file within the first few days.
Very Grateful I went ahead & Thank you so much Maria & Credit Repair Australia!

John
John Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AMAZING !

Very happy with the communication , hard work , and quickness of credit repair especially Natasha , keep up the amazing work ! I would definitely recommend Credit Repair due to there results and hard work

Joseph N
Joseph NCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

My default was removed within a month of contacting credit repair Australia and the credit team was extremely friendly and helpful , very very happy with the results , highly recommend them

Linda was amazing!!

Linda was amazing! Very reassuring and very patient. She was also very thorough and readily available. Thank you very much Linda, I look forward to seeing your work in action.

Monroe C.
Monroe C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Okay, I was hesitant and quite afraid to engage with CRA because of the reviews I had read. But I took courage and made contact with them and from that day on-wards it was truly a pleasure working with the wonderful staffs! The process was simple and to my amazement by God’s grace, I had up to 5 defaults removed from my credit record bringing my total credit capacity to 766 !!! I was able to secure a personal loan for a new car and it was approved within 24 hours! All I can say is that sometimes having a go is worth the effort than reading all the negative reviews because every case is different and no one really says it all on a review. THANK YOU CRIDET REPAIR AUSTRALIA, My wife and I are very grateful!

Tariq
TariqSydney, NSW

Excellent Service - Successful Outcome

Bilal
BilalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Made my day

I don’t know what to say but CRA helped me a lot with my credit history the best people. I’ll give thumbs up to my case manager Veronica she actually made my day it’s my birthday month and gave me a good news today about my scoring and credit file.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

This has worked out well for me thank you

This has been amazing the credit repair crew have bern awesome im glad i chose these guys its been pleasant everytime i have spoken to them and i defiantly give them 5 stars and recommend credit repair to everyone. Thank you

Great work!

Very helpful throughout the whole process! John was great across all aspects of the call and detailed each step in a calm and thorough manner which made me fell very comfortable and informed.

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions