Listing monitored by Credit Repair Australia

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
YantaoCanberra 2600, ACT

Very greedy and charge money without your consent

They are very greedy. They sent me an email for extra sevices at $45 per week . I didn't reply but they just started charge my credit card. Not recommended at all.

Rates and Fees
Yantao

Please stop charging me without my consent¡!!!!!!!

Yantao

Please refund me ASAP!!!!

Jack Perth, WA

Do not recommend!!

I used credit repair Australia and they were happy to take my money as quickly as possible although did not keep in regular contact and were even harder to get a hold of, they charged me thousands and in return my credit report stayed the same.

When I emailed them to follow it up i only revived a automatic response.

DO NOT USE THEM

Jack

Another computer generated response? Because I am sure you can find my name in your system!

Josh B.
Josh B.Tasmania

Here's a summary of a post I made seeking financial advice after the cluster mess I was left in after dealing with CRA.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Cityofluck2
Cityofluck2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow service, money scammers

Signed up believing every word they said. They did NOT deliver on their service! Tried to make me stay and waste my time. Best advice is repair your own score by contacting credit providers yourself

Scam!

Biggest scam
$3800 for nothing
They always giving you false hope
Always remember you to pay more
They stop helping you
I now have depression always sleepless nights thanks to this Company

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Do Not give these people your money!

This company are scammers!! They will act like they can help you, ask you all sorts of questions and take your money over $1000!
A year after taking our money absolutely nothing was achieved. They will take days to answer emails and. No one is ever there to take your call. Do not use them!

Bíkrám S.
Bíkrám S.

Didn't meet my expectations !!!

I've started this service since 14th April, 2020 on weekly basis, the deductions are $45.00. Deductions are still in progress, however still waiting for outcome results. As promised this enquiry was meant to be resolved in 8 weeks/2 months. Still waiting for outcome urgently. This is almost 4 months since deductions started. But still my credit is not fixed.

Taz
Taz

Credit Repair Australia are shady and they will rip you off

PointerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Scam artists

Pure scam. They promise the world and fail to deliver. They over charge $990 for an investigation. They can’t guarantee to have the credit report cleaned up. When it comes to the money back guarantee, they fight like cats and refuse the refund

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid!!!! Terrible!

Johnny

Well if you bothered to read, you’d notice I said “ I tried to cancel”

Useless,bad customers service

By far these morons emailed by wife that her default was removed 3months later we applied for a home loan and guess what.....it wasn't removed and she paid thousands and these idiots did not remove it and got declined the home loan
....so she called him and she got attitude from there customer service asking her proof....I was like WTH are these guys on

Anonymous
Anonymous

Forgot to mention they still haven’t removed her other default and were still paying for it

DO NOT TRUST, they will scam you

Do not trust these guys, they're scammers, I paid them thousands to improve my credit history, not only did they fail to improve my credit score they also charged me another couple thousand for no reason and now they are threatening to take legal action against me. They suing me through ARMA for $2095.00 even though I have already paid $1,995. I would not recommend them at all.

EGabriela
EGabrielaSydney, NSW

I don't recommend this AT ALL!

Scammers, since the beginning they lied and gave misleading information, they just took my money and said something totally different to what they said fisrt. I ended up losing money and with a far lower credit score that I had before I hired them. JUST DON'T DO IT! I DON'T RECOMMEND THEM AT ALL, I would give them less than a star if that was possible

Taken advantage of

These guys get you when you're most vulnerable, and then charge you large sums of money without delivering results. And when you try to cancel the service, they won't allow it.
Beware, they will just put you in more debt

Lindsay
Lindsay

Sent, no repy

Praveen
PraveenFar North Queensland, QLD

stay away from these people

1.5 years with these people working on my credit removal. close to my 7 years automatic removal they negotiated with the creditor only 2 months prior to 7 years. major banks rejected my loan applications after clearing my credit just because credit repair access was reflected on my veda and D&B report. banks questioned my credibility. not helpful at all

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions