Aman
AmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very slow and total scam

I signed in October and here it comes end of March. It’s been 6 months. In the first month they resolved three matters and then they told me to pay whole amount at once so they can put me in priority list . Well, they whist want your money . Every week I call them and hearing that we are trying to negotiate with them . PLEASE DO NO TRUST THEM AND PAY
Me and my husband paid them $6000 . It’s not worth it.

Very Pushy!!

The company is very pushy. Wanted us to waive the 3 day cooling off period so they could begin on our case immediately.
Also wanted us to sign the agreement while they were on the phone to us.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

CRA still attempting to direct debit from my account

This has been ongoing for months now. after repeatedly telling them I don't want to go through with this but still being forced to pay. It's a joke. I am actually seeking advice on how to get these guys off my back!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

MichelleMelton South

Sceptical on cost

Takes too long & have so far dealt with 2 people. Cheaper & smarter to do yourself I believe as the time frame & outcome will be no different I think. Have 2 more weeks of waiting will re review then.

Put me into more debt

After the start up consult where they were very helpful, they were constantly putting pressure on me to sign there forms immediately like I was going to lose out. Then after signing up had to take a loan to pay there fees with them demanding over $2500 , acting worse then debt collectors. Taking direct debt payments out on dates that weren't what was arranged causing over drawing fees constantly especially since I was notified the payment was taken . Then after what was spouse to be the final payment another direct debit was taken of $100 for a invoice that I haven't received three weeks after the final payment . Be careful not to let them pressure you and know exactly how much money there scamming of you . Would not use again

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Puts more financial pressure on you.

It took a year for the to get one of my defaults removed. It would have been gone in a few months from now anyway but now I have to pay over 3000 on top of the 1000 or so I have already paid.

Little disappointed

The process was drawn out a lot longer than told at the start, took a lot of follow up by myself to get this removed.
I would be worried about using credit repair Australia again due to the extended time.

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Not professional and Frustrating to deal with....

Credit Repair A.Credit Repair Australia

Got the job done. Eventually.

Took 12 months to do what should have taken 4 months tops. Lied to on multiple occasions. Couldn't recommend CRA.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Taken too long

Internal problems took 2 weeks +for internal email to be read and still cost me call veda direct cheaper same result.

darren rowe

Depends who you have credit issue with.

Well I signed up and within 2 days I had a default cleared. I asked them about how they done that particular one so quickly. My reply was they have an agreement with this company. Optus is like a partnered company and they must help each other out. They wanted money then and there and after paying that, im still waiting.
So if your with optus and thats you only fault just give them a call and bam you will be clear.

darren rowe

Havent heard from you guys in a while! You still alive? I have paid in full and havent heard a thing since..........

See all Credit Repair Australia reviews

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions