Very happy

The Experience did not start off to well, but after dealing with Monty it was much more of a delightful experience. So on that thank you for you’re help. Alex

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

3 stars

3 stars - based on having dealt with Chinelle. Without dealing with Chinelle I would give CRA minus 3 stars. CRA should give her a pay rise.

Hi Daniel,
We are always trying to improve our systems and processes and really appreciate your honest feedback. We wish you all the best for the future.
Kind regards,

makes my life easier

I was stuck with everything didnt know what to do but i find u guys it makes my life easier now im ok with everything no more stress thank you

Hi David,
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that now you don't have to stress about your financial situation. We wish you all the best in the future.
Kind regards,

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

No notification of result

I haven't had a result notification as yet, so when I receive tne result I am sure a favourable review will be given.

Ken
Ken

All has gone well, thank you very much for your services.

Liam MAdelaide, South Australia

Bit of homework and you can do this yourself and save some money!

Talk to the credit investment ombudsman (CIO). Do some homework and lay a complaint yourself. You'll save $1980 at least doing it this way. There are specific regs they have to follow when lodging a default. If they aren't followed they have to be removed. This is all CRA is doing, just checking the regs were followed. Contact CIO and they'll help you through it. Theres plenty of websites that will give you all the information you require. Again no complaints with CRA but if you can do it yourself then why pay someome else?

Liam M

Clearly didn't read what I wrote mate.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
See all Credit Repair Australia reviews

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions