Darren
DarrenDarling Downs, QLD

Fix up credit

The service that I have been given today to me has been very helpful .
Thank you to the lady she was good and explaining to me on it the system works.

Very helpful

Linda was great! She explained everything clearly and precisely so that I could understand what they were going to do and the outcome I could expect. Definitely didn’t feel like a number.

This is excerllent

I realy appriciate the services that renderd me by credit repair Australia
Very much appriciate it
I was asssisted in all my requiest and was givin chance to ask quiestions that I was wanted to comprehend about the disclosour

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Credit Repair Australia compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Scott Astin
Scott AstinSydney, NSW

Worked out great!

Managed to help remove multiple defaults of my credit files. Helped me able to apply for home loan after being rejected multiple times.
Wonderful service, great staff, reasonable price, worth every cent I paid

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

At first I was a little sceptical about the whole thing, however in the end they have managed to help me fight off default decisions that should have not been implemented in the first place.

I feel lucky to have Andrew as a case manager as he provides me regular updates and keeps me in the loop of it all.

The process is still ongoing but I know I am in great hands. Thank you team.

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
George
GeorgeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Patient, professional support, that catered to my needs

I was paying a lot of money on bills and loan repayments, Karen De’Athe assisted with recognising my challenges by doing a basic and comprehensive Audit on my finances and developing an easy payment plan that suited my living circumstances. I have such a weight off my shoulders and a bright future to look forward to Thanks CRA:)

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

Giving hoping to a hopeless situation

Thanking Veronica from customer care team l thank you and the team from credit repair for all your help. I appreciate your help l would recommend credit repair to future customers. All the best keep up the good work.

Kim Johnson
Kim JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Maria my case manager was great. Answered all my questions even if i asked them four times over. Totally understand what i am getting myself into. Just waiting for the finally result. Would recommend at this stage. Still in the processing stage. Thankyou Credit Repair

Review collected in partnership with Credit Repair Australia

I found the team to work quick.

The Credit Repair team were quick in accessing my situation and gathering the necessary information to create a suitable budget for me, which has allowed me to comfortably repay my debts.

Justin Calderaro
Justin CalderaroSydney, NSW

Very happy

Maria Nguyen was very helpful and understanding , especially during these hard COVID times , she helped me get all my credit issues brought all together and would definetly recommend her
Thankyou

Morale Boosting

I would like to thank my case manager Ms Julie Powell for a job well done! It was very encouraging to move on especially during this pandemic when you are struggling with financial difficulties. We all know that there is a solution to every problem but working it out needs the right way to solve it. Julie made things possible effectively and efficiently that I realized how important it is to be in control to enjoy life. Many thanks & God bless !

Grass H.
Grass H.Sydney, NSW

Professional service.

I did contact the service after a few months because I had forgotten it, but I had the amendment on file as requested. So I can verify for this service.

Dharminder pal
Dharminder palSydney, NSW

Credit get back on track

CA really help me get my credit back bit a wait it’s worth it. It really get help me my home loan and can’t thank them enough. I will recommend them for anyone have trouble with credit
Credit Australia

Anthony
AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Resolving my issues

I recently put a review on here about credit repair For ( terrible customer service) they have come forward and apologised and now are now helping me with all other issues I have so I’m happy to say they are a lot better second time round And recommend them.
Gemma has been a great help so far.

Matthew C.
Matthew C.Perth, WA

Quickly resolved

Small issue resolved quickly and was easily happy to fix the issue I had which was pleasing, hopefully no further contact is required and made it an amicable experience personaly

See all Credit Repair Australia reviews

jen c
jen casked

How much will it cost to lift one mark and how long will it take to be removed.

Normie
Normie

It didn't take that long maybe a month for ours.i think each case might be different but definitely worth a call and talk to them.hope this helps

Hi Jen,

We would love to speak to you.
Please contact us on 133 493.

Wayne s
Wayne sasked

I have been with credit repair Australia id like to know we’re do I stand leagaly buy just stopping the payments
As I have already paid $2053 and there is another $1034 owing they have achieved very little in the mounths I have had them engaged

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your request. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you please resolutions@creditrepair.com.au and we will contact you?

Fai P.
Fai P.asked

First of all I would like to say thank u so much to credit repair Australia for your good job you hav done for me and my family now feel so lucky to move forward in the future because of your hard work

Connie14
Connie14

I owned a home for 18 years, never once late on the mortgage payments. Sold in 2006 and all 3 credit bureaus recently removed this and say I have no recent credit? Then dropped my scores nearly 150 points. I called Equifax explain my situation, I was told the error will be corrected after some month nothing change they were giving excuses Same goes to TransUnion and Experian. I was frustrated I wanted my score back until I came across (Lewis Richarlison) A former Staff of TransUnion who explain and confided to me to consult this credit agency 'Captain Spy' who had helped many repair their credit and that was exactly what I got when I contact his gmail captainspyhacker2 at g mailCOM he help me increase my score by 200 points clear Items on it Which I confirm on all 3 credit bureaus.

See all Credit Repair Australia questions